• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Also it's Friday tomorrow so I'm hopelessly optimistic we'll get a title

tenor.gif

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The Mandalorian: *eats Cantina chips*

Bossk: Oh, I wouldn't eat that.

The Mandalorian: ...Why not?

(One hour later)

The Mandlorian: *vomiting litres of blood*

IG-88: *looking at camera* He ate the chip.

Last edited:

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iirc Episode VIII title was just dropped from without any warning on Facebook/Twitter and stuff, right?

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What if in April, the Episode IX panel event features nothing but a literal panel with a number 9 slapped on it

SELIG

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Ahmed Best will be there and honestly I just want to see the crowd give him a 10 minute ovation.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
Great panel lineup. I'm excited for all of them, but particularly for the video game panel.

I wish Jake Lloyd would show up at the EP 1 panel. I hope he is coming along well these days.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, I'm calling Bob to delay the panel so I can watch it live. He owns me big time after I convinced him it was a good idea to release Solo in May.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Well I certainly didn't expect Mueller to finish his investigation before we got a title for IX

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
That feeling when The Spark pops up on shuffle and suddenly you've rewatched the last 20 minutes of TLJ again

Happens every. damn. time.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
After watching Us last night I wish Maz Kanata wasn't a cgi character and that Lupita had a larger role in the ST.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
200.gif

mfw I remember there's a parallel universe where Colin Trevorrow directed Episode IX and it was rushed out the door for release in May to be clobbered by Endgame

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's a parallel universe where Brad Bird directed TFA and I can't make up my mind whether that would be better or worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.