• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
What's a good website/database for toys based on release date? Not so much the older stuff (but that would be fine), but mostly the newer stuff all the way through now (SW: Resistance I guess would be the latest right now as of today)?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
That TPM panel is super interesting. Ray Park, who plays Darth Maul, had a cameo in it as well:

raytnjms.jpg

CrichtonKicks

Oct 25, 2017
So frustrated- the Ep 9 and Clone Wars new season trailers got my in the mood to revisit TCW only to find out it completely disappeared from streaming about a week ago and will presumably stay that way until Nov when Disney+ launches. Thankfully I have seasons 1-4 on Blu-ray (switching disks yuck) but S5 is starting to get pretty expensive.

dolo

Nov 27, 2018
Is there a list of upcoming content with release dates? Is there anything coming before like November?

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So frustrated- the Ep 9 and Clone Wars new season trailers got my in the mood to revisit TCW only to find out it completely disappeared from streaming about a week ago and will presumably stay that way until Nov when Disney+ launches. Thankfully I have seasons 1-4 on Blu-ray (switching disks yuck) but S5 is starting to get pretty expensive.
Yep, it's been confirmed all of TCW plus the film will be on Disney+ as well all of Rebels

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Paul Duncan, who wrote and put together the amazing Star Wars Archives 1977-1983 book for Taschen, announced on Twitter that he's doing one for the prequels! Due out fall of 2020, which should give you just enough time to save up the money for it.

God willing, we'll also get one for the sequel trilogy at some point. And that Taschen will put out a follow up to their Disney book which only went up to the 60s.

Is there a list of upcoming content with release dates? Is there anything coming before like November?

I believe that Star Wars: Resistance Season 2 premieres before November.

November 12th: The Mandalorian Episode 1.
November 15th: Star Wars Fallen Jedi.
December 20th: Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker
2020: The Clone Wars Season 6 (this is what it was referred to as on stream)
2021: Cassian Andor Disney+ show
?? Rian Johnson trilogy
?? D&D series

I'm not sure about the release dates for other things like books and graphic novels. I know there are Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan and Count Dooku books coming soon (the latter is audiobook only).

peppermints

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone planning on picking up Master and Apprentice tomorrow?

The excerpt I read on starwars.com seemed pretty good.

Oct 28, 2017
England
Looks like a new Lego Star Wars game has been revealed too, albeit in an off-the-cuff manner.

New #LEGO #StarWars Video Game Coming in 2019 and Rumored Details

At Star Wars Celebration 2019, Supervising Sound Editor and Sound Designer Matt Wood has revealed that there will be a new LEGO Star Wars Video Game coming this year. There was no details given as it was just a project that he was listing off that they are working on.

I've actually known about this game since early last year. It was said that "the new LEGO Star Wars is the most important game TT has released, ever." The game is rumored to be completely remastered and will feature all 9 films from the Skywalker saga as well as part of the Extended Universe. It was also said that it would use procedurally generated worlds, similar to what LEGO Worlds uses, to explore in space while using hundreds of characters to play as.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

Interesting, so JJ said he met with George, Rian and Larry to talk about ROS. Everyone has brought up the George stuff but I hadn't seen anything about Rian and Larry.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017

Interesting, so JJ said he met with George, Rian and Larry to talk about ROS. Everyone has brought up the George stuff but I hadn't seen anything about Rian and Larry.

I always thought the belief that all of them wrote scripts without any conversations from each other kind of dumb. Makes total sense they'd have some conversations.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I always thought the belief that all of them wrote scripts without any conversations from each other kind of dumb. Makes total sense they'd have some conversations.
Makes sense for TFA and TLJ since TLJ was being written while TFA shot and Rian was able to get JJ to change somethings for him. With the situation with ROS, though, I don't think it's a given that JJ talked to Rian or even larry he had just wrote TFA.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah. Either way, for good PR or storytelling, I'm happy with the notion that "everyone" was briefly consulted when it came to finishing this series.

Oct 25, 2017
Does Doug Chiang still work for Lucasfilm/ILM? his panel sounds like he does but his last credit is Rogue One.
Wasn't it mentioned somewhere he is working on Mandalorian.

His aesthetic is the best and he should definitely be involved as long as he wants to be.

TheGreatLugia

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they kept anything from Colin Trevorrow and Derek Connolly and if they will be in the credits
Doesn't sound like it (source).
FC: Was the schedule unusually fast?

Abrams: To have no script and to have a release date and have it be essentially a two-year window when you're saying (to yourself), you've got two years from the decision to do it to release, and you have literally nothing . . . . You don't have the story, you don't have the cast, you don't have the designers, the sets. There was a crew, and there were things that will be worked on for the version that preceded ours, but this was starting over. And because this was such a mega job, I knew at the very least I needed a cowriter to work on this thing, but I didn't know who that cowriter would be. There was nothing. So the first thing I did was reach out to a writer who I've admired for years, Chris Terrio. who I didn't really know, to say, "Listen, would you want to write Star Wars with me?" And he screamed.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I bet Colin was gonna make Rey and clone but then used that in Fallen Kingdom and then I bet he hired that little girl 'cus she looked like Daisy Ridley. Probably listens to Goodbye Horses on repeat while rubbing Star Wars: Fallen Kingdom's script all over his bod.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Time to start saving for Anaheim for next year. No more waiting until most of the passes are sold out and no more hotels available to decide I want to go but can't.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
I get stoked every time I hear a director met with George. The said that on the Mandalorian panel as well. And Rian had said it for 8. If anything it just helps keep things tied together that little bit more. Even if such meetings had a small impact. I think part of me just feels warm inside knowing that George's spirit is still in these movies. Obviously it would be no matter what as its his creation and he's influenced so many of the top people that still work on Star Wars such as Doug Chiang... But it's nice to hear that there is some hands on involvement from George.

Oct 25, 2017
Man I guess im going from no replica sabers to 3 in a single day.
Ahsoka's 2 that were recently revealed and now I see in a video one of Galaxy's Edge other legacy sabers is a Temple guard saber, thats a must have.

Oct 27, 2017
Clone wars panel ended up by far the best and really the only one worth watching in full imo. Everything else was just "hey Star Wars fans we love Star Wars too we're making some Star Wars but we can't say anything but boy we sure do love it and you too here's a trailer you waited an hour for kbye."

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
Clone wars panel ended up by far the best and really the only one worth watching in full imo. Everything else was just "hey Star Wars fans we love Star Wars too we're making some Star Wars but we can't say anything but boy we sure do love it and you too here's a trailer you waited an hour for kbye."
Filoni always has the best panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.