• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
5fc35d4.png

I've seen the episode, but for the sake of most people, can we not drop GoT spoilers in unrelated threads from an episode that only aired five days ago, please?

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Constance Wu would be an amazing choice for Doctor Aphra. She's got the acting and comedy chops. She's perfectly sassy but always the person you want to root for.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I think the news that the next Star Wars films would be in 2022 and end in 2026, with no in betweens films, made me kinda stop giving a fuck that much. At this point if they announced that RJ would be stepping down, it wouldn't shock me that much and the sting wouldn't even be felt for years.

It seems like Disney really wants Star Wars and Avatar to be their event films and thus don't want to release one each and while I totally get that, it does damper my excitement for the future.

RJ or D&D in 2022? Who cares, I'll have been dead for at least 8 years by then.

4c1Urbh.gif

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Lol ^ that is great. I would also be soooooo down for a Solo follow up show. Especially if they bring back some key actors like Emilia.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Someone just had to make a thread about lightsabers in OT. That's like waving a red cape in front of a bull. Of course I posted, and of course I complained about the close-up of the stunt saber in The Last Jedi.

Is it possible you are as big an Emilia Clarke fan as I am?!

I've never seen Game of Thrones, but every bit of Emilia I've seen I've liked. She was great in Solo and delightful in Me Before You.

sackboy97

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Has anyone replayed The Force Unleashed recently? I noticed they are available on Origin Access. I had a lot of fun with the first one on PSP back when it came out, but it's been a while.

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
I think Justin Lin would probably make a pretty good Star Wars film. I like 3/4 of his Fast and Furious movies - his first one's my favourite in the franchise - plus Star Trek: Beyond. (Which is particularly impressive when you consider that I outright hate the previous two Kelvin Timeline films.)

Heck they could do that podracing spinoff people ask for sometimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Justin Lin would probably make a pretty good Star Wars film. I like 3/4 of his Fast and Furious movies - his first one's my favourite in the franchise - plus Star Trek: Beyond. (Which is particularly impressive when you consider that I outright hate the previous two Kelvin Timeline films.)

Heck they could do that podracing spinoff people ask for sometimes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Justin Lin's not bad, yeah. I enjoy his F&F movies and Star Trek Beyond was the best Star Trek movie in 20 years.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not Star Wars but the latest Patreon exclusive pod for Making Star Wars Jason Ward says he hears Lucasfilm Animation is working on a Indiana Jones animated show for Disney+

Status
Not open for further replies.