• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the latest Star Wars show. Guys. There's a milk stand that serves both blue and green milk.

Galaxy's Edge is officially the best.
I'm pissed about the green milk because it's way too yellow looking, it doesn't look that way in the movie! WHAT ARE YOU EV EN DOING SDBOBOB GIGIGERRR FUUUCK

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you can't actually suck the green milk straight from the fat alien tiddy then how can they claim this is an immersive experience

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I'm pissed about the green milk because it's way too yellow looking, it doesn't look that way in the movie! WHAT ARE YOU EV EN DOING SDBOBOB GIGIGERRR FUUUCK
Are you telling me that they don't have real thala sirens there?!? What a bunch of frauds smh
If you can't actually suck the green milk straight from the fat alien tiddy then how can they claim this is an immersive experience
Exactly!

But honestly there's no use crying over.... green milk
I'll show myself out 🚶🏻‍♂️

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
I can't stop listening to the symphonic suite that John Williams wrote for Galaxy's Edge. It's wonderful.

And there will be stuff for The Mandalorian the day before:

"On Friday afternoon [August 23] at 3:30 p.m., the highly anticipated streaming service Disney+ will give guests a first look at some of its original content including #TheMandalorian and many more during this star-studded presentation." #StarWars

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Are there any restaurants in Galaxy's Edge? Would be cool if there was different planet themed restaurants like that Naboo restaurant from Star Wars Legacy #15

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
What are y'alls combat preferences for Fallen Jedi? A character action game like Metal Gear Rising or something or maybe something weightier like For Honor?

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
When Stig was describing the game, it sounded like Force Unleashed or old God of War type combat. Which, eh, I'm not the biggest fan of.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
What are y'alls combat preferences for Fallen Jedi? A character action game like Metal Gear Rising or something or maybe something weightier like For Honor?

I would hope for the latter, given that it'd be a bit weird if they went full whiz-bang fast action in the face of the relatively-grounded aesthetic that they've already established for Fallen Order.

edit: RIP Star Wars EW coverage

Last edited:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
The latter, I've been wanting more games to take the For Honor approach. Hacking and lashing feels weird when you have a lightsaber.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any restaurants in Galaxy's Edge? Would be cool if there was different planet themed restaurants like that Naboo restaurant from Star Wars Legacy #15

Not currently. It appears that at some point the plan was for the cantina to be part of a restaurant instead of its own thing, but that got cut down along the way. I wouldn't be surprised if the first expansion of the land included one though. But there are food places in Galaxy's Edge. Apparently, Ronto's Roasters are quite good. And they're cooked by a podracer engine!

He had an insane turnaround for VII too. He was hired to write with less than six months until filming.

To be fair, he had already been on VII as the director for nearly 10 months when he took over writing duties (though only about 6 of those were full-time thanks to the work of finishing Star Trek Into Darkness).

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017

Yall feel that? SW videogame hype.

2019-07-cover-800h.jpg

There's been an awakening 😉

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There is so much good Star Wars shit this year that I do not know if I am physically or emotionally capable of processing it all

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
There is so much good Star Wars shit this year that I do not know if I am physically or emotionally capable of processing it all

Ditto. I fear for my sanity starting in November. The Mandalorian, Jedi: Fallen Order, Episode IX, catching up on Rebels when Disney+ goes live. My mind is gonna melt.

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
Re: Our combat conversation. This quote is promising. Fingers crossed

Jedi: Fallen Order makes a hell of a first impression in a big, bombastic Star Wars way, but isn't the game we were expecting it to be. We can't go into gameplay specifics today, but we can say Respawn's approach to lightsaber combat isn't about combos and acrobatics. It focuses instead on… well… you'll find out tomorrow.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boycotting Galaxy's Edge and Kathleen Kennedy until they give me the immersive tiddy-drinking experience I deserve as a Star Wars fan

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm big time hyped for Jedi Fallen Order, but I hate how the lightsabers look in that Game Informer cover. The blades look too skinny.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm upset over "generic" white-dude. Listen, I love Gotham. I love Jerome. But, can't we niggas get one damn thing? Is it so much to ask for a PoC main hero? Y'all already screwed us with Finn, now you gonna even gonna deny the games to us?

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
For Galaxy's Edge, do we know if the "loot box" kyber crystals you get for the holocrons work on the lightsabers? Star Wars Explained says the saber crystals work on the holocrons so I was curious about vice versa.

TotalSellout

Oct 25, 2017
Redmond, WA
For Galaxy's Edge, do we know if the "loot box" kyber crystals you get for the holocrons work on the lightsabers? Star Wars Explained says the saber crystals work on the holocrons so I was curious about vice versa.

They work on the lightsabers. I went to Galaxy's Edge last Saturday. If anyone has questions I'm happy to help answer them if I can.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm upset over "generic" white-dude. Listen, I love Gotham. I love Jerome. But, can't we niggas get one damn thing? Is it so much to ask for a PoC main hero? Y'all already screwed us with Finn, now you gonna even gonna deny the games to us?
Either this or an alien.

More PoC leads would be much preferable, but still, why the fuck do we not have more non-human heroes around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.