• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
That looks like a combination of shots from the trailer and shots shown at the shareholders meeting a couple of months ago. Vader's helmet and the blockade runner were in the shareholder's footage.

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I see your avatar is ready for tonight, WadiumArcadium 👀
anigif_enhanced-8048-1395777614-4.gif

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Did we know Ming Na Wen was in the Mandalorian? Bob Iger just said she's in it?

Oct 28, 2017
Randomly came across this post from another forum which gives me a lot of hope:

Daisy Ridley on the Happy Sad Confused podcast: "Chris Terrio, I'm not kidding you, had like Star Wars bibles. He was doing his work. Like everything is so linked and it works in the universe and all of the thi... Like he did proper nerd homework. Like he dotted all the I's and crossed all the T's."

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This just made me realize, are Luke, Han, and Leia never seen together in the Falcon cockpit in the OT? I think the closest is the whole team on the shuttle heading for Endor in ROTJ.

Outside of BTS I don't think so:

Does it count if Leia is more in the doorway?
This is the only scene I remember that comes close to counting.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Jet-Trooper-1-700x933.jpg

It has the same ridges and left knee pad of the Sith Troopers.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I watched all the Rey-Luke scenes of The Last Jedi and it was so good - the whole movie is, but I didn't have time for the whole thing. I love these characters of the ST. And nothing for me has beaten the Rey-Kylo showdown in the forest from TFA yet. Or the first 30 minutes of TFA.

My excitement is really starting to rise the closer we get to ROTS.

Last edited:

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
I'm so damned curious to see what they do with Leia in TROS. When it comes to the OT characters, it seems to me that TFA was about the fall and redemption of Han, TLJ was about the fall and redemption of Luke, then was Ep 9 about Leia? What was the plan there? I can't wait to find out what JJ does.

KenobiLTS

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
MCU gets dozends of shows and movies for 2 years and Star Wars is getting one main movie and barely 2 shows.
SW is truly dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.