• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Star Wars |OT2| This is getting out of hand. Now there are two of them! [NO LEAKS]

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't he originally set to write the script for Episode IX (but not direct it) after TLJ?
Nah, it was always Trevorrow.

Actually, this reminds me of why people thinking there's a secret episode 8 script directed by JJ is always funny to me. Like, when did he have the time to write it? The way things were set up, while one movie is being filmed, the other is being written. So JJ would've had to have written episode 8 either right before shooting, while he was busy with pre-production or while he shot TFA and RJ wrote TLJ.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
I say, treat movie screenings like you would your own wedding - run in sweaty , disheveled and 20 minutes late .

Ahsoka

Aug 19, 2019
United States
Interesting, I never saw this. However, I think that's just their source being wrong on this one.

I've never seen RJ bring this up, or anyone else for that matter.
This was a year before Trevorrow was announced.

Johnson brought it up on Twitter years later, saying it was old info and that he wasn’t going to do any writing for Episode IX.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how long RJ was supposed to write something for IX 'cus he never actually did, it can't have been long since a year later Colin got hired.

BarryBJeans

Jul 22, 2019
I like BDH a lot, I think she's a good actress and deserves more in Hollywood, but I would only want her in a TV show. I think in a movie it would take me out of it too much.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I am so glad I never got into collecting figures. Between Star Wars and Nintendo I would have spent so much money.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
That is some glorious cover art, but 80 bucks...

The standard is quite a bit cheaper:

$27.99

BarryBJeans

Jul 22, 2019
Man oh man that Mandalorian figure looks incredible. Not into the Black Series as much as I could be, but I may have to pick that one up.

Also, ShopDisney is selling this guy and I really want him

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK

Ahsoka

Aug 19, 2019
United States
I’m still going to play the game, and I expect to like it, but I’m really not feeling Cal Kestis. Seeing the action figure reminded me.

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Is it just me or is Kylo's helmet ridiculously big?
It does look big. The helmet for his Force Awakens figure was the perfect size so it's a bit strange.

My first instinct was that it could be because you can unmask him like the original Vader with Sebastian Shaw's face underneath. That explained why that one was so big but it doesn't seem to be the case.