• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
EG2oLdDUEAA0mDC

Put this woman in Star Wars Feige

DO IT

hell yes

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
My worst nightmare is if tickets go up in the middle of the night when I'm asleep and sell out for opening weekend. Or all the good seats are already taken (.__.)

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
My worst nightmare is if tickets go up in the middle of the night when I'm asleep and sell out for opening weekend. Or all the good seats are already taken (.__.)

Mine is the tickets going up on Cinemark's online site before Fandango. I've only got gift cards (that I've been saving since Christmas) for the latter ;_;

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It'd be a masterpiece if Rey had a convincing reason to suddenly declare Kylo Ren as their "last hope". And no, touching hands/seeing a vision is not compelling enough, narratively. She should have been conflicted.

Having said that, I think all of their interactions in general are very good.

Sexiest scene in SW.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Small brain: New TROS trailer

Big brain: New Mandalorian trailer

Galaxy brain: New Clone Wars trailer

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rey is a Mary Sue

In 2019

Every discussion about TLJ on this website is just the Patrick/Man-Ray wallet meme

"You do realize that 'Mary Sue' is a pejorative almost always used by men to demean female characters who are too capable?"

"Yes."

"And you realize that this term is almost never leveled against capable male characters?"

"Yes."

"So it makes sense that people calling female characters 'Mary Sues' are probably harboring sexist attitudes."

"Yes, that makes sense to me."

"So Rey isn't a Mary Sue?"

"No, she definitely is."

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
There's still 2 hours left on Monday.

DO YOU THINK LUKE LOST HOPE

I mean, okay, he did after he fucked it all up with Kylo...

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
The trailer really should have dropped today. That was one of the fastest first halves I've ever seen. It would have been great. They were into the second half before 10 PM EST. On the flip side, the first half of the game where the trailer for The Force Awakens premiered was the longest first half I've ever seen. It didn't end until, like, 10:20 PM. It was hell/hilarious.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've been blocked by Pablo. If you're following him, you would have been blocked too. Apparently, he's blocked everyone that he isn't following on twitter. The shitheads must have finally got to him.

Feb 13, 2018
Japan
I've been blocked by Pablo. If you're following him, you would have been blocked too. Apparently, he's blocked everyone that he isn't following on twitter. The shitheads must have finally got to him.
Are you sure you're blocked? He locked his account which means people who weren't already following him or are specifically given permission can see his tweets. And yeah it was due to the usual shitheads harassing him.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure you're blocked? He locked his account which means people who weren't already following him or are specifically given permission can see his tweets. And yeah it was due to the usual shitheads harassing him.
He went full blocklist. Even Moderately famous people who have written stuff for star wars found themselves blocked because if he aint following you aint welcome. Sucks because the few times I talked with him about random transformer and old tv show stuff but it is what it is. He gets hit by so many shitheads

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
He blocked anyone who he doesn't follow. I don't blame him. He was getting heavily harassed.

It's some sad humor that the only (non-bot, non-official) SW-related account I follow that's still regularly active is the Shitty Takes one.

Hopefully Sleemo comes back closer to TROS's release (she's seriously super dope to follow for news and Reylo) but I 100% could not blame her if she's chosen to stay away for good.

Ditto for Pablo.

Last edited:

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
It's some sad humor that the only (non-bot) SW-related account I follow that's still regularly active is the Shitty Takes one.

Hopefully Sleemo comes back closer to TROS's release (she's seriously super dope to follow for news and Reylo) but I 100% could not blame her if she's chosen to stay away for good.

Ditto for Pablo.

damn, I did not realize Sleemo was on break

Status
Not open for further replies.