• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicHobo

Oct 27, 2017
Now that's...weird. I thought he had been confirmed to be in it, but was it really just a rumor this whole time?

MSW seemed pretty certain that he was in it at least. This honestly kind of makes me think he's (THIS ISN'T A SPOILER BUT I'M PUTTING IT IN SPOILERS IN CASE THE GUESS IS CORRECT)

Plagueis or reborn Palpatine like in Dark Empire. Why else keep it so secret?
Regarding your spoiler, and I must emphasize that my spoiler is not based on anything I've heard or seen from actual spoilers and is purely speculation and is relegated to spoilers to keep this conversation consistently hidden.

I've seen the Plagueis or Palpatine speculation based on Dark Empire, but why that and not a certain villain that is relevant to the current trilogy, whose motivations could use a little fleshing out, and who bares a more than striking resemblance (a wickedly 1:1 I'd argue) to Matt Smith. Would be consistent with wanting to keep it secret because he is dead

Oct 27, 2017
Regarding your spoiler, and I must emphasize that my spoiler is not based on anything I've heard or seen from actual spoilers and is purely speculation and is relegated to spoilers to keep this conversation consistently hidden.

I've seen the Plagueis or Palpatine speculation based on Dark Empire, but why that and not a certain villain that is relevant to the current trilogy, whose motivations could use a little fleshing out, and who bares a more than striking resemblance (a wickedly 1:1 I'd argue) to Matt Smith. Would be consistent with wanting to keep it secret because he is dead

What "certain villain" are you referring to?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Galaxy's Age is opening sooner in both parks than I was anticipating.

I mean, not that I'll be there anytime soon but still.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Rey, Finn and Poe in the Falcon cockpit makes me happy. I need it.
tenor.gif

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
All this Episode 9 info is making the wait for the title and trailer even harder!

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I've been telling you all for a while that the big three are gunna get a lot of screen time together. Make it happen JJ, you know what to do.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
what if she does the same thing Anakin tried to do in Mustafar, but she actually succeeds!

Poetry!

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've been telling you all for a while that the big three are gunna get a lot of screen time together. Make it happen JJ, you know what to do.

It's about time.

And it also nicely mirrors the OT in reverse: in the OT the big three had amazing chemistry together in ANH but barely had any screentime together in the other two films. Now maybe the ST will have the successor big three have amazing chemistry together in IX after they never had any scenes with all of them together as a trio in the previous two films.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
They better give Chewie his moments in IX that's all I gotta say.
It's about time.

And it also nicely mirrors the OT in reverse: in the OT the big three had amazing chemistry together in ANH but barely had any screentime together in the other two films. Now maybe the ST will have the successor big three have amazing chemistry together in IX after they never had any scenes with all of them together as a trio in the previous two films.
Yup, what I've been speculating for a long time. Completely agreed

Reverse poetry.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They better give Chewie his moments in IX that's all I gotta say.

Yup, what I've been speculating for a long time. Completely agreed

Reverse poetry.
In ESB Han, Luke, and Leia only have one scene together (two of you count Luke being uconcious in the Bacta tank).

Pretty crazy when you think about it coming off of the trio Death Star adventure of ANH.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
AAAAGGGHHH!!!!
I need Star Wars Celebration to happen ASAP.
So much good stuff this year.

GAMEPROFF

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Just to clarify, its now open season for all leaks and co in this thread? Because I think this far more legit as this nonsense leak from a few days ago where everyone freaked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.