• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
rsz_headerv1kpj.png

Welcome to the second ResetEra Star Wars OT! This is an all-purpose thread for Star Wars discussion: the films, TV shows, books, comics, video games, merchandise (with a special interest in Jar Jar pez dispensers) etc.

Spoilers and leaks for unreleased projects should not be posted in this thread. There is a dedicated spoiler thread here.

Join the Star Wars Era Discord here.

-

Following Disney's acquisition of Lucasfilm, the Star Wars canon was reset back in 2014.

As sphagnum explained in OT1:

The only things that remained canon were the original six movies, The Clone Wars movie and series, and the Son of Dathomir comic. Since then the new canon has exploded in size.

For a full canon timeline, Wookieepedia is your best bet. Don't hesitate to ask for recommendations! Here are some graphics to help you get started.

filmsc5ky7.png

tvytjut.png

booksy9jee.png

comicsmzk7e.png

Last edited:

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I can not wait for celebration. There is going to be so much great stuff shown. April is going to be a nerd wet dream of a month.

Timu

Oct 25, 2017
Such a beautiful OT, and I can't wait for more Star Wars goodness at Celebration and what's to come for the future of the franchise.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New thread?

OPEN FIRE

(p.s. it drives me a little nuts that the OP shows the movies in chronological order initially then just pops in Solo lol)

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

And for anyone interested there's an official unofficial Star Wars Era Discord: https://discord.gg/Szd2uKY

Definitely don't want to take away the discussion from here but still just another great place to discuss Star Wars!

SELIG

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I showed my son The Phantom Menace this weekend, one time.. He saw the lightsaber fight with Maul, Obi and Qui-Gon one time, and since then he's asked to watch it 4 more times and asked to have a lightsaber battle each time. he's 3 so he's a little yoda spinning that shit around trying to cut off me knees and I just black knight that shit hopping around on my knees

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
New thread?

OPEN FIRE

(p.s. it drives me a little nuts that the OP shows the movies in chronological order initially then just pops in Solo lol)

Haha, it's irritating me as well. Moving it to chronological order will mess up the alignment with the other films but I'll sort it when I get chance.
I claim this thread in the name of Doctor Aphra.
I'm OK with that. She'd probably steal it if you didn't.

SELIG

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hope you all are following dannypirtle19 on twitter for his creature madness march madness bracket. voting daily for the next several days.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, just noticed we got a new OT! I'm here for the celebrations!

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the thread where I can come up with theories of how Episode IX will tie into the Ewok films.
Bv74GAECEAAMNjL.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Is this the thread where I can come up with theories of how Episode IX will tie into the Ewok films.

The MacGuffin is Wicket, space fascism's only weakness. For saving the galaxy twice, Endor is made the capital of the new new republic and Wicket is made supreme chancellor.

Star Wars Episode IX: Rule of the Ewok

episode 10, oops turns out Ewoks are cannibal fanatics that demand human sacrifices and have to be overthrown by a rebellion, err... resistance, err... revolution

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
This BTS pic is from the crystal skull, a movie that proves how right Disney was about making the sequels about passing the baton to a new generation of heroes . There is one particular moment in the end of KOTCS that indy and his gang run out of a crumbling temple, and Ford does such a typical "ow-my-hip" kind of old man shuffle run i couldn't help but giggle . I love all these old actors, but putting an action-advanture films mostly on the shoulders of 70 year old actors is just a bad call .

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all think Ezra and Thrawn have become friends on some uninhabited planet in the unknown regions?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ezra and Thrawn have spent the last thirty years merging into a combined being known only as Snoke. In this 56-minute video essay I will

Status
Not open for further replies.