• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do you want to be part my podcast

My ideas are too dangerous for the mainstream Star Wars community. If you want to hear them you have to pay me $10 a month on my Patreon. I can't risk KKKathleen Kennedy and Ruin Johnson stealing my ideas before I have a chance to get them to Filoni.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My ideas are too dangerous for the mainstream Star Wars community. If you want to hear them you have to pay me $10 a month on my Patreon. I can't risk KKKathleen Kennedy and Ruin Johnson stealing my ideas before I have a chance to get them to Filoni.
tenor.gif

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm 1/3 through Queen's Shadow and liking it a lot so far. Plus the Padme AoR comic comes out tomorrow, which seems like fortuitous timing.

Oct 27, 2017
I keep seeing random articles talking about the clone wars return like it's going to be multiple seasons, but I've found no actual sources to that claim, afaik it's just a single half season of bonus episodes. Anyone know if I'm wrong?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I keep seeing random articles talking about the clone wars return like it's going to be multiple seasons, but I've found no actual sources to that claim, afaik it's just a single half season of bonus episodes. Anyone know if I'm wrong?

They've confirmed it's just the one season of 12 episodes and that it will end with the Siege of Mandalore, which is the end of the war and occurs concurrently with Episode III.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Guys I think April is next month!

Meaning the biggest SW event in a looong time is happening soon

Oct 28, 2017
England
They've confirmed it's just the one season of 12 episodes and that it will end with the Siege of Mandalore, which is the end of the war and occurs concurrently with Episode III.

I hope they consider doing future small seasons of episodes set before the Siege of Mandalore. It's not like The Clone Wars hasn't had episodes take place out of chronological order before.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they consider doing future small seasons of episodes set before the Siege of Mandalore. It's not like The Clone Wars hasn't had episodes take place out of chronological order before.
Didn't the voice actors say they worked on multiple seasons of unproduced episodes that were shelved after Disney bought LFL? Could always dust off those.

CesareNorrez

Oct 25, 2017

I've always been for annual specials. Most arcs are typical movie length. Give us a new one every year from here until climate change wipes out the human race.

SpudBud

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
New thread means I gonna start posting. Plus, that thread makes me want to die and everyone in here seems sane.

Anyway, I can't want for something new. Resistance just isn't doing it for me.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Rebels anniversary, Resistance, and Clone Wars panels are all going to be happening at Celebration, per Star Wars Show.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
So, guys, Tallie has been confirmed for Celebration. Motha' Fuckin' Tallie!

nrM6XOp.gif

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK

I completely forgot about Dark Visions. Not really sure what to expect from it. It's the first I've seen of the author as well.

I love all the Scourging of Shu-Torun covers.

Lol wtf is this shit
WHO IS DARTH VADER? He has been many things: a SITH warrior, a commander, a destroyer. DARTH VADER is to many throughout the GALACTIC EMPIRE a symbol of fear and mysterious, otherworldly power. But there are some who have seen the DARK LORD in a different light. There are some corners of the galaxy so dark and desperate that even Vader can be a knight in shining armor. The first issue of a new STAR WARS limited series, writer Dennis Hopeless (CLOAK AND DAGGER, JEAN GREY) sheds new light on the many sides of the galaxy's greatest villain.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
The mermaids will be with us, always

edit: Refreshingly no compunction about tempering expectations with these panels

Status
Not open for further replies.