• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't he originally set to write the script for Episode IX (but not direct it) after TLJ?
Nah, it was always Trevorrow.

Actually, this reminds me of why people thinking there's a secret episode 8 script directed by JJ is always funny to me. Like, when did he have the time to write it? The way things were set up, while one movie is being filmed, the other is being written. So JJ would've had to have written episode 8 either right before shooting, while he was busy with pre-production or while he shot TFA and RJ wrote TLJ.

admataY

Oct 25, 2017
I say, treat movie screenings like you would your own wedding - run in sweaty , disheveled and 20 minutes late .

Deleted member 59339

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
Interesting, I never saw this. However, I think that's just their source being wrong on this one.

I've never seen RJ bring this up, or anyone else for that matter.
This was a year before Trevorrow was announced.

Johnson brought it up on Twitter years later, saying it was old info and that he wasn't going to do any writing for Episode IX.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how long RJ was supposed to write something for IX 'cus he never actually did, it can't have been long since a year later Colin got hired.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017

PQTsxy3.gif

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
I was just reminded of Triple Force Friday, and did they even reveal black series stuff for Mandalorian or Fallen Jedi yet?

BarryBJeans

Jul 22, 2019
I like BDH a lot, I think she's a good actress and deserves more in Hollywood, but I would only want her in a TV show. I think in a movie it would take me out of it too much.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I am so glad I never got into collecting figures. Between Star Wars and Nintendo I would have spent so much money.

BarryBJeans

Jul 22, 2019
Man oh man that Mandalorian figure looks incredible. Not into the Black Series as much as I could be, but I may have to pick that one up.

Also, ShopDisney is selling this guy and I really want him

Deleted member 59339

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
I'm still going to play the game, and I expect to like it, but I'm really not feeling Cal Kestis. Seeing the action figure reminded me.

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Is it just me or is Kylo's helmet ridiculously big?
It does look big. The helmet for his Force Awakens figure was the perfect size so it's a bit strange.

My first instinct was that it could be because you can unmask him like the original Vader with Sebastian Shaw's face underneath. That explained why that one was so big but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.