• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
I was really excited that tickets would go up tonight, because then I could have used the $5 Fandango credit I have that expires Friday :/

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Unlimited power came in the mail.

sheev280j5l.jpg

Cute and cuddly.

SELIG

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
where'd the rumor even come from that it might appear today?

I though we were all on the same page for the 14th

also, when could we expect to know the runtime ??? not until december or sooner?

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
TrailerWatch 2019 - The Wait For Skywalker

Here's what happened for the final trailer for the previous two movies, which is our best guess at what will happen for this one. For both Episodes VII and VIII, the full trailer premiered during half-time of a Monday Night Football game on ESPN in October. For The Force Awakens, that was October 20th and for The Last Jedi it was October 9th. In both cases, tickets went on sale immediately after the premiere (well, that was the plan; both times some sites accidentally made some tickets available a couple hours before). The trailers were teased with several quick commercials shown Sunday morning during pregame shows on ESPN. The Star Wars Twitter account then officially announced the premiere later that afternoon. For both previous movies, the information that tickets were going on sale leaked out the week before. That will likely be our first indication. If the trailer is going to premiere on the 14th, then I would expect leaks about tickets to happen before the end of the week.

Why isn't season 2 on D+? 😭

They'll probably wait until the season finishes to out it up there. On a somewhat related note, is Tangled: The Series on Disney+?

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting a message on Battlefront II PS4 that my account isn't allowed to go online, anyone have the same?

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
Force Friday stuff has sadly been a total dud here in Canada. Barely any to no stock while there's big displays for Frozen 2.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Folks...

It's dangerously close to rewatch time. I haven't seen TFA or TLJ in over a year

Hyperdrive activated

Last edited:

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I want to do a saga rewatch before IX but at the same time I kind of want to save that for the inevitable 4K saga boxset next spring

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So took the time to drive to a Target 20 minutes away to nab a Mandalorian Black series only to discover it was in stock but some asshat had essentially hidden it somewhere in the store.

An employee helped me look but to no avail.

The Mandalorian sold out everywhere both physical and online. I could get one on Amazon for 44.00 but that ain't happening.

Hopefully restock is forthcoming.

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone here been to IMAX Laser? One opened up about an hour from me... or was converted from IMAX Xenon and I'm scoping the best venue to see TROS when tix go on sale. I heard IMAX Laser is the shiz

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017
Nerdist has a couple of pages from The Art of Jedi: Fallen Order.

AnFCA1Q.png

Many Venator-class Star Destroyers were decommissioned and scrapped in the early years of Imperial rule to contribute parts of the growing Imperial war machine. The Venator was a symbol of the Republic and therefore swiftly decommissioned in favor of the Victory– and Imperial-class Star Destroyers, which are synonymous with the Empire.

GpWyqUu.png

Nearly all services on Bracca are operated by the Scrapper Guild. Credits earned in a workday are quickly recouped by the Guild thanks to "market value" prices for food, lodging, and other necessities.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Many Venator-class Star Destroyers were decommissioned and scrapped in the early years of Imperial rule to contribute parts of the growing Imperial war machine. The Venator was a symbol of the Republic and therefore swiftly decommissioned in favor of the Victory– and Imperial-class Star Destroyers, which are synonymous with the Empire.

Has the Victory-class even shown up in-canon yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.