• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
5 gifts from Ryan.
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Ryan. Ryan.!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Ryan. said:
    Hey everyone!

I planned on waiting to do this during May the 4th but with everything going on in the world and more and more people being required to stay home as the days go on I thought this would be a perfect time to try this out! I am going to post this in the SW Era Discord and please feel free to let other Star Wars fans on Era know about this!

Below you have the opportunity to win 5 classic Star Wars titles that are available on Steam that should work globally:
    • Galactic Battlegrounds Saga
    • TIE Fighter Special Edition
    • Battlefront 2 (2005)
    • KotoR II
    • Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
    I'm allowing multiple entries to let a better chance of people winning something, but I do encourage if someone wins more than 1 game to spread the joy and give it away to someone who hasn't won. Once the winners are chosen 24 hours from now GiftBot will send the codes out to the winners.

If there are any issues with the codes let me know and I'll fix it.

Good luck!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Galactic Battlegrounds Saga - Won by Anth0ny Anth0ny (7 entries)
    • Steam Steam: TIE Fighter Special Edition - Won by Deleted member 4260 (9 entries)
    • Steam Steam: Battlefront 2 (2005) - Won by Garchia3.0 Garchia3.0 (7 entries)
    • Steam Steam: Knights of the Old Republic II - Won by WhiteRabbitEXE WhiteRabbitEXE (5 entries)
    • Steam Steam: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast - Won by BDS BDS (6 entries)

2 gifts from Cross-Section
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Cross-Section Cross-Section!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cross-Section said:
    Some extra 4K codes (US, maybe Canada) from the Skywalker Saga boxset - enjoy, y'all :)

These are our awesome prizes:

• Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Star Wars: The Force Awakens 4K - Won by UnknownSpirit UnknownSpirit (1 entry)
    • Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Star Wars: The Last Jedi 4K - Won by Anth0ny Anth0ny (1 entry)