• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Boba Fett spinoff where he teams up with IG-88 and keeps a baby Nautolan with a winning smile from falling into New Republic hands
The baby's official name will be "the infant" but everyone will call it Baby Fisto anyway

ket

Jul 27, 2018
y'all ever think about how weird it is when anakin greets watto so warmly in AOTC even though watto enslaved anakin and his mom with brain bombs?

Oct 25, 2017
On a related sidenote to TCW Anakin: It's pretty damn cool that Hot Toys is releasing a TCW Anakin figure.

ZGzzdpp.jpg

gGE3qs9.jpg

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yes. He owned slaves.
Especially considering how mad he gets just thinking about slavers in TCW
Then again we already know that TCW Anakin is best Anakin

Maybe it was Bigger Watto
Huh? They recognise each other.

what?

i meant, was watto who put the chips on them, i know he was their master on the phantom menace, but do we know how he acquired them

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On a related sidenote to TCW Anakin: It's pretty damn cool that Hot Toys is releasing a TCW Anakin figure.

ZGzzdpp.jpg

gGE3qs9.jpg
That looks banging.
what?

i meant, was watto who put the chips on them, i know he was their master on the phantom menace, but do we know how he acquired them
I mean, at this point you arguing semantics. wanting him to be a "good" slave owner. There's no such thing.

He owned and sold sapient beings. Doesn't matter whether he chipped them or not.

Buuuut. To answer your question. I don't know.

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That looks banging.

I mean, at this point you arguing semantics. wanting him to be a "good" slave owner. There's no such thing.

He owned and sold sapient beings. Doesn't matter whether he chipped them or not.

Buuuut. To answer your question. I don't know.

who the fuck is talking about "good" slave owners?

i just asked if we know he was the one to put chips on them lol

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man I was scrolling up in that thread thinking, this cannot be because of the tags lol.
Yeah, it looks like things got crazy in that thread. I didn't even realize any of this went down.

like, do people realize other webpages just change things and they dont give a fuck about what the users think.

we have threads regarding that everytime a major site has an overhaul

and here they are acting like if mods oppresed them becuase of fucking Tags/flags and the mods "dont asking for opinions".

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
BDS has made the same kind of posts, over and over again. (getting banned for them too) There's going to be no coming back, for doing the same thing you've been banned for multiple times.

To make a post like that over something as fucking trivial as tags. So pointless.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
They didn't bother me even when they were first implemented since I've seen them on Reddit for years now.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
like, do people realize other webpages just change things and they dont give a fuck about what the users think.

we have threads regarding that everytime a major site has an overhaul

and here they are acting like if mods oppresed them becuase of fucking Tags/flags and the mods "dont asking for opinions".
Yeah, maybe I'm just not deeply invested enough or something, but as someone who has posted across god knows how many forums over the last 15+ years — and has been a member of GAF/ERA for over 13 years now (holy shit) — I've never had expectations of being anybody but someone who is here to talk shit about things I'm interested in talking about with like-minded people. It would be one thing if mods were nuking whole discussions/communities from orbit (which is partly why this forum was made in the first place) that invited blowback. But the consternation from people for not being personally consulted about something as trivial as the tags is just...really? I have mixed feelings about them myself but I'm not going to grab my pitchfork over it.

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
The tags were a bit of an eyesore when they implemented them, but like... it's not like I pay to use this site. If I were, I'd probably be annoyed and be posting in that Technical thread like BDS was. But as it stands, I'll put up with the minor nuisance, given what I get in return.

Likes, however, would go quite a bit beyond "minor nuisance" and instead go right into "existential quandary" territory for me lol

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
They didn't bother me even when they were first implemented since I've seen them on Reddit for years now.
The only issue I really had was was that the OT tags on OTs felt redundant because those are already marked as OT right in the title. That's too many OTs! Though feels like a non-issue now since the tags have been shrunk and reoriented underneath the titles.

Grab the pitchforks the moment they implement likes tho 🤔

I draw the line at bringing back signatures

Last edited:

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I believe this is the special that aired on TV before the park's opening but it's now available on Disney+

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If you didn't post on the Bungie.net forums before Destiny came out and use the chrome extensions like Coup to edit your post box and text color were you even a forum poster?

Example2.jpg

DramaticYeti

The Fallen
Apr 11, 2018
Atlanta, GA
Nah, I think I watched and consumed just about everything Galaxy's Edge had to offer prior to going and still had this magical, other-worldly experience. It's amazing to see in person.

OP
OP
WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Last edited:

Deleted member 7130

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To make a post like that over something as fucking trivial as tags. So pointless.

A post like that would be overkill, silly, and pointless over the tag issue; but to clarify, BDS didn't get banned just for tags. The intent of her post was to criticize broader issues, such as what she saw as the staff's consistent failure to listen to feedback across numerous controversies (involving multiple communities), among other things. This is something she expressed herself, and I don't want to overstep, so that's all I will say to contextualize her ban.