• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My advice starwarstheory :
Apologize, on video, for letting an advocate of ComicsGate/GamersGate and attacker of all things feminism who uses sexist slurs constantly into the production of your fan film.

And get back to posting clearly non-clickbait videos such as:
cmHtjs4_d.jpg

k8kjlQG_d.jpg

Playco Armboy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's pretty telling that all these fan creations focus on the least interesting parts of Star Wars, the ones that require no thought.

It's always about which Force user can destroy what, blowing up planets, who's the best at duelling, whatever. I guess it's fun for those who visit battle vs. forums and write fanfiction, it's not enjoyable for those who like actual storytelling. Luke undergoing a journey of redemption after succumbing to the expectations of a legend and losing all hope? Nah, why not PULL A STAR DESTROYER FROM SPACE!!!!! Rey discovering that her identity and origin isn't all that relevant to her call-to-action to help stop the First Order? Nah, why not TRAINING MONTAGE!!

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's pretty telling that all these fan creations focus on the least interesting parts of Star Wars, the ones that require no thought.
In case anyone needs a change of scenery, these are two of the very few fan films I actually enjoy. Notably, no Jedi or Force shenanigans whatsoever.

Otherwise yes, most fanmade stuff is just flexing their Jedi stunt reels.

OP
OP
JK-Money

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Way to ignore the part about Geeks and Gamers.

How about you explain why you invited a sexist alt-right piece of trash like Jeremy who hosts Geeks and Gamers to your movie set and let him film his sexist YouTube video channel from your set?

A man who publicly attacks those he call calls SJWs, says Lucasfilm is full of "soy boys", embraces being MAGA, and supports GamerGate and ComicsGate and hosts a YouTube show with Ethan Van Sciver?

His ENTIRE CHANNEL exists to attack feminism and perceived SJW agendas in Star Wars.

And you embrace him and invite him to your movie set and allow him to film his sexist hateful YouTube channel on your set.

Era is not a forum for those who support and invite alt-right youtubers who spread sexist anti-feminist bullshit day in day out to their movie sets. Sorry.
He did kind of address it in the post above

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He did kind of address it in the post above
No he didn't. He said he let GG involved into the production because he was "nice" to him. He excuses the fact GG harrasses women online, doxess women he perceives as part of "the SJW agenda", uses sexist slurs to trash women, attacks feminism, calls any man who supportsfeminism "soy boys", spreads sexist hate against women every single day in his anti-woman alt-right youtube channel, and takes part in a ComicsGate youtube series with Ethan Van Sciver.

And to him its all a'ok to associate with a hateful sexist and allow him into the production of his fan film because he is "nice" to him.
production.

Sorry, no that is a bullshit excuse. ANYONE who has even a hint of respect for women would never watch this fan film soon as they found out a rabid sexist alt-right extremest was invited into the production.

Stop allowing him to explain away this fucking sexist insanity JK-Money be better than that. Having a cool looking fan film is not worth that. He is willing to associate with people who spread this horrible hateful agenda, associating with those people does not give you a free pass from their hate.

This is the same nonsense that some Republicans use to say to try to spin away association with Trumps worst tendencies.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JK-Money

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No he didn't. He said he let GG involved into the production because he was "nice" to him. He excuses the fact GG harrasses women online, doxess women he perceives as part of "the SJW agenda", uses sexist slurs to trash women, attacks feminism, calls any man who supportsfeminism "soy boys", spreads sexist hate against women every single day in his anti-woman alt-right youtube channel, and takes part in a ComicsGate youtube series with Ethan Van Sciver.

And to him its all a'ok to associate with a hateful sexist and allow him into the production of his fan film because he is "nice" to him.
production.

Sorry, no that is a bullshit excuse. ANYONE who has even a hint of respect for women would never watch this fan film soon as they found out a rabid sexist alt-right extremest was invited into the production.

Stop coming to the defense of this fucking sexist insanity JK-Money be better than that. Having a cool looking fan film is not worth that. He is willing to associate with people who spread this horrible hateful agenda, associating with those people does not give you a free pass from their hate.

This is the same nonsense that some Republicans use to say to try to spin away association with Trumps worst tendencies.
Where did I defend him? I just said he kind of addressed it in the post above you, where have I been defending him in any way shape or form?

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where did I defend him? I just said he kind of addressed it in the post above you, where have I been defending him in any way shape or form?
True I should not say you are defending his views, but he absolutely did not explain it. Thst was not at all what he did in any form. Saying a rabid sexist youtuber who happily doxes people he sees as feminist or a "soy boy" was nice to him thus allowed into his production is absolutely not an explanation of any kind.

We all should be pushing back on him and his channel forcefully due to who he associates with in the production of his film.

We should not let him try to explain away allowing someone who a rabid alt right activist who attacks people into his production.

Last edited: