• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JamRock7

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
FL
xjiyl3iiyht31.png

Official.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Will watch it just because the last trailer left me kind of without instilling any sort of emotion in me about the movie. I loved the TFA first teaser trailer and nothing since has been as good.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
Let's go!!!! We are entering the greatest two months of Star Wars history. Mandalorian, Fallen Order, Resistance ride at Disney and TROS!

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
"Let's just get this over with," he groans through gritted teeth, after refreshing the Fandango ticket page for the twentieth time that night

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Nice, Sam Darnold gonna do it this week for starwars.

It won't be difficult to get tickets for this one brother.

lol I disagree. Just cause it won't be $300m ow insane ala Endgame, a $200m ow is nuts and tix for Thurs and Fri night (especially for the imax, rpx, xplus, etc theaters) shows will sell out very quickly.

Also, a Belichick win for Palpatine will be the way more fitting outcome.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol I disagree. Just cause it won't be $300m ow insane ala Endgame, a $200m ow is nuts and tix for Thurs and Fri night (especially for the imax, rpx, xplus, etc theaters) shows will sell out very quickly.

Also, a Belichick win for Palpatine will be the way more fitting outcome.
I bet it's gonna be 150, all this "end of the Skywalker saga" stuff isnt gonna click with people as they didn't lay the groundwork in this trilogy to make it feel like the end of the Skywalker saga. So it won't have that event move hype, it'll just play out like a normal big blockbuster.

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I bet it's gonna be 150, all this "end of the Skywalker saga" stuff isnt gonna click with people as they didn't lay the groundwork in this trilogy to make it feel like the end of the Skywalker saga. So it won't have that event move hype, it'll just play out like a normal big blockbuster.

It's going to be $200 million easy. It's Star Wars, it's the end of a trilogy, it will be massive.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York

lol no way it does "only" $150m ow.

KenobiLTS

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
Since when normal blockbuster movies get 111M views in 24 hours for a teaser 5 months before release? And when was the last time that people were actually getting hyped for a final trailer? (Except the obvious EG answer)