• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
At least it looks the movie has color again.

Looks okay, but nothing feels earned and I'm just not sure what the movie is going for. C3PO's line especially is weird. But then, we don't know the context.

/edit: wait, are we not supposed to talk about the trailer? I'm confused, I see people getting upset about supposed spoilers. The trailer is right there.

Smelck

Oct 27, 2017
Rotorua, NZ
Hmmmmmm.

Cool trailer, not sure if this is going to put a bow in it or fix the story failings ( for me ) of this sequel trilogy......

Things that the trailer suggests

Leia completes Rey's training and is dead at the film's conclusion.

Rey and Kylo fight but ultimately team up ....hints at Kylo redemption(didn't see that coming /s)

There are some cool fleet and space battles ...in for that..big plus

The Emperor has survived (how) and the final clip appears to show him meched up ....hmmm ..not sure about that.

Rey has a dagger ...mcguffin of some kind ...

I'm kinda of the opinion this won't be what I want it to be , but tbh I wasn't expecting a bandaid for how I felt after TLJ ...but it does look cool and a fun romp...

For me, I hope I get surprised .....Anakin making some kind of appearance / impact would be good and add weight to the saga / story links ..

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
My girlfriend got kicked out of the AMC queue but I managed to get in. Got mine with A List and purchased her with card. Plan is to cancel her seat in a few days and get it with the A List. 6PM DOLBY!!

Seems we don't have to worry about this anymore. AMC finally added Entourage to their app so A-listers can book together. Why couldn't they have done this last week?! Lol

Coyote Zamora

alt account
Banned
Jul 19, 2019
Hmmmmmm.

Cool trailer, not sure if this is going to put a bow in it or fix the story failings ( for me ) of this sequel trilogy......

Things that the trailer suggests

Leia completes Rey's training and is dead at the film's conclusion.

Rey and Kylo fight but ultimately team up ....hints at Kylo redemption(didn't see that coming /s)

There are some cool fleet and space battles ...in for that..big plus

The Emperor has survived (how) and the final clip appears to show him meched up ....hmmm ..not sure about that.

Rey has a dagger ...mcguffin of some kind ...

I'm kinda of the opinion this won't be what I want it to be , but tbh I wasn't expecting a bandaid for how I felt after TLJ ...but it does look cool and a fun romp...

For me, I hope I get surprised .....Anakin making some kind of appearance / impact would be good and add weight to the saga / story links ..
It would be nice if Ren is just using Rey to help him kill Palpy so he can become emperor. I'm not going to be happy if patricide is something redeemable in a kids movie