• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 12, 2017
I never saw the official TLJ trailer until after I saw the film. I was disciplined. I watched the teaser and that was enough.
Yes, i was completely media blacked out ( no teasers or the trailer) for TLJ and only saw the trailers after as well. It actually worked out well because (in retrospect) the trailer had some spoilerific stuff in it.

This one...I just said fuck it. When i heard the Palpatine laugh at the end of the teaser, I just rolled my eyes.

Maybe i will skip the trailer tomorrow...or maybe I won't. One thing is for sure, I will likely skip the mad dash to secure tickets this time. I'm sure through some mechanism i will see it opening weekend but I'm not F5ing iPic and Fandango on 2 computers at 4:45am like I did for Endgame.

Nope.

Barrel_Roll

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Am probably going to try for one of the Marathons down in NYC. Last time I skipped Episode IV to nap at my hotel, but this time I may just skip the entire PT as I don't believe J.J. when he says that this is the end of a nine film saga - unless Jar Jar makes an extended cameo or something, I can't see EP IX as being anything but the end of EP IV-IX.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I bet those were the exact same words that came out of Disney right before Solo opened.
5PHczdx.png

z4QE8xt.png

Get out of your bubble.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
You can tell in this thread who has read the spoilers
I wonder how much of a meltdown the people who live and breath the spoilers will have if the movie comes out and *gasp* is yet another critically acclaimed ST film. 🤔

Also

Can you people please stop bringing up that you read spoilers in every goddamn SW thread?

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
I friend of mine that works at Alamo Drafthouse is telling me that their management told them that tickets go on sale 7 PM CT. Read of that what you will.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Rey (with light saber at Sheev's throat): Where is the new Death Star?
Sheev: *chuckles*
Rey: WHERE IS THE NEW DEATH STAR??
Sheev: You ... are .... the new Death Star!!!
Rey: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Day 1 in Dolby Digital lessgo. Wait are people posting open spoilers ?? I was going to read the thread but...

partyhat

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
How long until this is expected to drop. Not American so unsure...

Smelck

Oct 27, 2017
Rotorua, NZ
Rey (with light saber at Sheev's throat): Where is the new Death Star?
Sheev: *chuckles*
Rey: WHERE IS THE NEW DEATH STAR??
Sheev: You ... are .... the new Death Star!!!
Rey: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao....

I really liked TLJ final trailer and subsequently left the movie ..well...in camp wtf was that...

Will watch the new trailer and the movie eventually, but excitement levels are meh...hope it delivers for people who have enjoyed this trilogy.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Will watch the new trailer and the movie eventually, but excitement levels are meh...hope it delivers for people who have enjoyed this trilogy.

This is where I'm at. I'll go see it eventually, but I'm not going to be in any hurry. I won't be there opening night, like I was the other two.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Anyone think that some theaters will accidentally sell tickets early like last time? Happened to me with TLJ.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how much of a meltdown the people who live and breath the spoilers will have if the movie comes out and *gasp* is yet another critically acclaimed ST film. 🤔

Also

Can you people please stop bringing up that you read spoilers in every goddamn SW thread?
Probably not as big as the meltdown the people who feel the need to bring up the fact that ST films are critically acclaimed in every goddamn SW thread will have after seeing it all play out on film.