• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Kharnete

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
There are cards and abilities that requieres you to have an obstacle locked. Qi'ra crew, for instance, which lets you ignore it when moving or attacking.

In other news, last weekend I went to the Spanish National, and I sucked big time. It will be the first and last time I travel the same day I play the swiss: I was extremely tired to do any good with my list (Boba-Guri-L3-37). Especially with Guri, which requires some finesse.

It was a blast tho, loved the diversity I saw, and with two extra days full of extra events. Landed a 2-1 in an Hangar Bay (winner got some 2017 Regional dice), played an hilarious and kinda one-sided Team Epic battle against 11 X-wings with Proton Torpedoes, and won an Escalation event (I loved the old version, but this one is quite fun) for some 2017 Open shield tokens and European/Gencon stuff.

6tNTMil.jpg

Last edited:

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
Unless things have changed with 2.0, obstacles will retrigger their effect if the maneuver template used on your next round touches it.

You can land a corner of your ship on an asteroid, for example, and not have any consequences when you move away the next turn, but if you land in such a way that the next turn requires you to place the movement template on top of the obstacle, then you'll suffer a second set of penalities.

As far as I know, locking obstacles is only used for the ordinance to destroy them. Primary weapons have no affect on them.

Thank you, that makes sense!

OP
OP
Kharnete

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
Years ago (mid-2015) I repainted one of my Firesprays as Kaths as flying two Slave 1 together felt weird to me. It was a quick and easy job, but it was good enough for me.

With 2.0 and the changes on their lists (from flying dual Firesprays to fly along her minions) I've decided to repaint her once again, so she will have her true colours (#TeamMetalKath) and thus she'll match the Binary fleet I have on WIP. The paintjob is still quite simple, just not as much as before. I decided to create some battle damage too, and I really need to buy gloss varnish for the cockpit.

l0oqRsN.jpg
slWz3aX.jpg

daevv

Oct 27, 2017
Any tanky Scum 2.0 builds out there? I'm having trouble with my Scum lists against the local aggressive missile/torpedo meta. Having some success with Boba but he is expensive and his wingmen get chewed to pieces. The 1-2 defensive dice on most Scum ships cannot hold up to 3-4 modded attack dice. Came up with a Boba, 2x Black Sun Assassins Starvipers list today after going 0-2 last night with a Falcon, Palob, Guri list and a Boba, Palob, Kavil one. Rolling 3 evade with Guri was a treat compared to the other ships. :)

Boba's Vipers (200pts)

Boba Fett
Debris Gambit
0-0-0
Han Solo
Marauder

Black Sun Assassin
Outmaneuver

Black Sun Assassin
Outmaneuver

Not sold on 0-0-0 but for 3pts he's good value and combos with Boba's ability. Nothing really to add unless I drop him for a bid so my Vipers can dodge the low pilot skill missile carriers. Could also drop the Outmaneuvers and 0-0-0 for a Perceptive Copilot as it combos well with Han gunner. I also like Collision Detector instead of Outmaneuver on Starvipers for that surprise barrel roll onto a rock and attack.

edit: sweet paint jobs

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kharnete

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
Against torpedoes you have just two options: tank the damage or avoid the torps.

Tanking it can only be done if you have either Reinforce (hello Firesprays), a good combination of defense dice, health and token stacking (IG's, Asajj, cloak...) or so many ships that if he ends shooting with two ships against the same target it works in your favour (swarms, semi swarms). None of them are ideal as dice can be treacherous, but against high Initiative pilots there are times you can't do much but pray you'll survive (fuck Wedge :P).

Avoiding it can be done in three ways: Flanking (hello Guri, Protectorates, IG's), avoiding being locked (only really sucessful against low INI ships, and it doesn't really matter against Barrage Rockets) or throwing yourself to their faces (hello Boba, Protectorates and so). Well, and the good ol' blocking, but that's easier said than done.

I've found L3-37 for 24 points (22+Tactical Officer) an invaluable asset when facing torpedoes (or any other list to be honest, he's just amazing). That INI 2 coordinate is wonderful, either for token stacking (imagine a red Reinforce on a blue-maneuver Firespray so he can still Evade and Han) or a boost/barrel roll to force the block/range 1 encounter/arc dodging. It usually dies quickly, but even then that means the enemy is focusing on a 24 points ship instead the ones that'll make the job done. And 2-4 coordinates per game can be enough to bring it to your way.

Last edited:

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Oooh, I've forgotten all about Firespray 31's new Reinforce action. After playing my last game, I decided I want to run a few Protectorates in a list because it seems I'm inclined to joust with one ship while flanking my target with another ship(s). With Focus actions now taking a front seat on high-agility ships, I think that playstyle would work out just fine. I think teaming them up with a Firespray to make a badass Mandalorian list would be just what I was looking for!

daevv

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Kharnete! Gonna look into using L3-37 and those other strategies. Good way to use Bobas reinforce.

Deleted member 2507

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HOT DAMN!

I really need to get around to selling my sequel ships, i need to fund the Republic and Separatists...
Hell, i'll get rid of Scum too, as cool as Lando's Millenium Falcon and TIE/mg are, i really don't need to built the faction around two ships only. (Might get the MF just for the model and use it for the Rebels, it is the same ship after all with only slightly modified looks.)

Griegous

Oct 27, 2017
These actually look sexy!
I am moving this month and I really hope to get back into playing after all this is over. It has been a completely dry 2-3 months tabletop gaming wise for me..

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Clone Wars! A gazillion things on the link.

swz_w3_boxes.png

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/11/9/enter-the-clone-wars/

I really love the Z-95 repaint. And while I was expecting these kind of "starting boxes" for the new factions a la Most Wanted, it doesn't seems to include material to adapt old ships (like certain Firespray on the Separatists :P).

Also, purple actions.
fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

welp, guess I play x-wing again. The Clone Wars are my absolute favorite part of Star Wars.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The clone wars and prequels in general are my least favorite part of Star Wars, but damn, I want all of these.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like points for Wave 2 are available. Rebel players are crying about the Resistance being good, though i suppose this just means there's a cost reduction coming for many Rebel ships.
And there was a TIE/mg article.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
So is there an actual official release date for Wave II yet? Is it the 14th? I've seen all kinds of dates thrown about. I'm just wondering mostly because I'm gonna be out of the country from December 21 - January 7, so if my stuff arrives from Miniature Market during that period, I'm gonna be in a bit of a spot.

OP
OP
Kharnete

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
Unless there's some last minute problem (something not exactly uncommon with these people :D), we can expect the wave for the 14th. At least on Spain (and probably rest of EU).

JEHJ8Jk.png

EDIT: They have just posted a new article with a couple Resistance/First Order lists, which features the new Silencer model. I didn't expect it to be *that* small.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/12/4/a-new-generation-conflict/

swz18_ship-art2_a3.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kharnete

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
The first point balance is here! Tons of excepted changes (hello Marauder-Han combo), others not so much but quite pleasant with them. There are plenty of untouched things requiring some kind of adjustment, tho, and I would love to see torpedoes/missiles with variable points deppending on the Initiative. Still, seems a step on the right direction.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/1/28/balance-in-the-force/

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/x-wing-second-edition/

The official APP it has been updated, but the server seems to have some overload right now :P. The list I used on the Spanish National now costs 221 points XD, while I have between 10 and 15 points on each of my Gunboat lists.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting. Now if only i had time to play the game... a local gaming store runs games on Mondays, yet my schedule on Mondays makes playing impossible, and my brother currently doesn't have time to play on weekends :/

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Thank you so much for the link to the spreadsheet! Here's my stream of consciousness:

I immediately want to create a list of Green Squadron RZ-1 A-Wings, since I've only flown that ship twice, I think, because it detonated in combat immediately both times, but that's a pretty cheap price for some dual-talent shenanigans!

Luke Gunner point decrease seems a bit iffy considering every ship with a gunner slot was reduced...

OOOOOH BABY! My FOUR favorite Imperial small-base ships got points decreases! TIE Defenders, Alpha-Class Star Wing, TIE Advanced Prototype, and TIE Advanced!!!!!!

Phantoms getting gunner instead of a crew slot is really interesting!

At least JumpMasters aren't as stupidly overpowered as they used to be; that point reduction has me leery. At least Genius was bumped up 2 pts. Wow, Moldy Crow is now more than twice the cost of Punishing One.

The scaling prices of BB-8 was a great idea!

HOLY SHIT, 4/4/4/8/16/24/32 pts for Supernatural Reflexes!?!?

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/2/8/expand-your-operations/

Wave 4 just announced!

swz_w4_boxes2.png

The reprinted ships from 1.0 have no new cards, pilots, or upgrades from what's in the conversion kit, but several have new sculpts or paint jobs! The S/F-01 B-Wing has a rotatable cockpit and poseable wings! The millennium falcon has engine glow.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cool.
Still need to sell my sequel ships, but cool to see the Resistance Transport is getting some recognition.

But more importantly, Naboo fighter and Hyena-bomber!
Also the new B-wing looks cool, wonder if i should get one, just for the mini... no, no, i still need to get Seps and Reps... argh.

OP
OP
Kharnete

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
No Scum ship makes me sad. Also, I find quite hilarious for them to release the Decimator before the Lambda.

And I will fall for that B-Wing. I don't play Rebels anymore and I want to sell all their ships (with Scum + Gunboats I'm good for now, and I will do Separatists if the Firesprays are released on that faction), but that is the sexyest* Star Wars ship. I can't resist to those foldable wings.

*In collision with the Firespray, TIE Interceptor and Starviper.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I played my first matches in three months today at a local OP event. I had been feeling burnt out on X-Wing lately and was finding it hard to muster up any excitement after two the two events I played in once 2.0 came out. All of that disinterest I felt back when 2.0 announced came flooding back. The poor state that the Resistance and First Order were in when that wave came out (and are still in; thanks again for splitting them off into their own factions, FFG!) and the fact that rereleases of 1.0 ships don't have any new cards in them didn't help. I also had family in the country staying with me over the holidays; my house was up to 11 people in it for three months. So that made it hard to get away to go to an event also, since they wanted to do stuff the whole time they were here.

Anyway, I went in today not really because I wanted my to play all that much but because I missed the last event where someone was going to give me a set of custom cards they made, so I felt like I needed to attend so I could get them from him. Five people showed up total. One person brought a Sabine Shadowcaster and Boba, another had an E-Wing (Darklighter) and two A-Wings, someone else had five of the new Resistance A-Wings with Cluster Missiles, and the last guy other than me had Asajj, Han, and Unkar Plutt.

I brought two Delta Squadron Defenders, both with FCS and Jamming Beams (didn't use the Jamming Beams at all but hey, they're free), and Col Jendon in a Lambda with Krennic and an FCS. List total was 197 points (the lowest of anyone there). My goal was Jendon's ability on turn 1 every match to get target locks to everyone, have Jendon and the Defender that I assigned the Optimized Prototype to lock the same ship, and fly in and wreck stuff, keeping the Lambda close to a Defender to coordinate an action to it if I needed to reposition it somewhere with a boost or barrel roll after taking a focus and getting the x7 evade.

I went up against everyone but the "E-Wing and 2 A-Wing" guy. All three matches went to time. In the first one against Sabine and Boba I scored half points on both of them at about 100 points and only gave up four shields on Jendon for 0 points. Match two was against Han, Asajj, and Unkar. I gave up half points on Jendon but took half points off Han and Unkar. Luckily Lamdas don't cost much so half points was nothing hardly. Match three was against the 5 Resistance A-Wings. I lost Jendon but took out one A-Wing and got half points on two more for 80 points total to me. Somehow that was enough altogether to put me in first place, something that hasn't happened in a very long time. I certainly didn't expect that to be a First Place day with 100 points in match one, something like 70 or 80-something in match two, and 80 in match three. But hey, I'll take it. All I know is that Defenders in 2.0 seem really good. They did all the work and only lost maybe two shields total all day. In capable hands (not mine, I flew them pretty badly), I imagine they are beasts.

All in all it was a fun day though. I liked being able to talk about X-Wing and even just general Star Wars stuff with people again. Wish I could go to the OP event next weekend but I work Valentine's Day night so I'm going out on Saturday for dinner and everything then. I might try to get some games in before work on a Wednesday night though.

Colonel Jendon (46)
Fire-Control System (2)
Director Krennic (5)

Delta Squadron Pilot (70)
Fire-Control System (2)
Jamming Beam (0)

Delta Squadron Pilot (70)
Fire-Control System (2)
Jamming Beam (0)

Total: 197

View in Yet Another Squad Builder 2.0

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Hey gang,

Can anyone recommend the best way to play this on Tabletop Simulator? Not sure what the standard workshop content is for it.

OP
OP
Kharnete

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
Defenders are great, besides being expensive as hell. Not like it's undeserved, but isn't easy to make lists with them. Or at least with more than one of them :P, I *love* pairing Juke/Collision Rexler with a couple fat Rho Gunboats with Ion Cannon and Adv Torp. But yeah, it's a really good and fun ship.

On my part, and after going all out flying whatever pleased me at that moment since 2.0 release, I've started to practice for the upcoming Hyperspaces around here. I'm a bit sad I can't find a Firespray list that feels right, but I think i've found a new lover on the current Hyperspace restrictions:

8QOLtZX.jpg

Fenn and three Zealots. 200 points, no upgrades, all guts. Fun as hell, but a mistake destroys you.

Hey gang,

Can anyone recommend the best way to play this on Tabletop Simulator? Not sure what the standard workshop content is for it.

If I'm not wrong, X-Wing Unified 2.0 is the one you need.

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone got any experience with the Tie Reaper and got any good build advise for it. I'm getting some games in on Wednesday and I want to fly the Reaper (latest purchase) and I'm not sure what upgrades to consider slapping on it.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2019/2/11/for-the-republic/
swz32_spread.png

I'm really not a fan of the prequels at all, either in story or aesthetics, but the gameplay elements they're bringing to the Republic and Separatists sound really fun. Flying in formation grants bonuses, with different talents to allow you to pass along a target lock after using it.

Will those Ion storm obstacles come with other packs from different factions? I hope so, but I'm also really hoping they release faction-specific card-pack expansions with new pilots and a plethora of upgrades that haven't yet been released in that faction's products.

Has anyone got any experience with the Tie Reaper and got any good build advise for it. I'm getting some games in on Wednesday and I want to fly the Reaper (latest purchase) and I'm not sure what upgrades to consider slapping on it.
Go with Vader and 0-0-0 as crew, then Ruthlessness for a real threat. Since you'd have Vader in the list, if you run a ship with a gunner slot (like TIE Aggressor or TIE Bomber), you can now add the BT-1 gunner and stack crits!

Last edited:

Tensketch

Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone else thought the prize support from FFG has divebombed in quality lately?

We had a store championship a few weeks back and everyone walked away super disappointed in their prizes, and the next kit looks just as bad! If you don't have any Resistance or First Order stuff, you're basically getting nothing of use.

And the bomb token is the exact same one.

And don't get me started on the metal tokens, theyre just poor.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I've only cared about their acrylic tokens, but I haven't seen any kits in over a year, so I'm out of the loop.

OP
OP
Kharnete

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
The metal tokens are terrible. I didn't especially like the last couple acrylic tokens they gave on the kits (squared evades and the "eyes"), but they were like a gazillion times better than what we have now.

On the cards, they have always been hit or miss, either because you don't play X faction or because some pilots/upgrades they chose were (and still are) nonsense. And the "faction" problem will only get worse once the prequel factions are out.

I'm really curious on how the Hyperspace kits content look. They haven't managed to fuck up dices yet, but there's always a first :P

Tensketch

Oct 28, 2017
It is just super disappointing because the tourney kit prices have gone up and as a result, ticket prices to the store tournaments have basically doubled and when the prizes were of some use (the all faction upgrades were always nice) it was kind of alright to go and have a good time and add another predator or crack shot to the collection.

But now, its double price for entry and I think the card this season is heroic? I honestly think this is the first season I totally skip over.

Someone needs to tell FFG to sort themselves out.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Palps is a funny card. Sep and Rep both? Nice.

Dooku as a pilot is a bit weird but then again, i'm really doubtful Dooku's yacht is gonna make it in this game, it is a pure transport plus the solar sail makes it quite large, without it the ship loses its defining characteristic.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
I can't wait for this expansion. The new mechanics look so fun. Between coordinating between Clones and all the Force powers that the Jedi have at their disposal, to the rad stuff like the probe droid on the Separatist side. It all looks super fun.

So what other ships do you think we'll eventually see in these 2 factions? Surely the Eta-2 Jedi Starfighter? Maybe some Geonosian ships?

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I can't wait for this expansion. The new mechanics look so fun. Between coordinating between Clones and all the Force powers that the Jedi have at their disposal, to the rad stuff like the probe droid on the Separatist side. It all looks super fun.

So what other ships do you think we'll eventually see in these 2 factions? Surely the Eta-2 Jedi Starfighter? Maybe some Geonosian ships?

Wave 3:

swz_w3_boxes.png

Guardians of the Republic Squadron Pack

swz32_spread.png

swz32_a1_ship-art.png

swz32_a1_ship-art2.png

Featuring two V-19 Torrent miniatures and one Delta-7 Aethersprite

Servants of Strife Squadron Pack

swz29_spread.png

swz29_a1_ship-art.png

swz29_a1_ship-art2.png

The Separatists support their swarms of Vulture-class droid fighters from the safety of their own Belbullab-22 starfighters

Wave 4 (so far):
swz40_ship-art.png
Naboo Royal N-1 Starfighter Expansion Pack

swz41_ship-art.png

Hyena-class Droid Bomber Expansion Pack

EDIT- I misunderstood your question. Yeah, I expect a lot more prequel era stuff, and some sequel era stuff while they slowly re-release the existing 1.0 stuff. I don't expect any more Galactic Civil War era until they've finished the repackaging show drip. There's a dozen more ships coming for Prequels, though.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are some OT-era ships that could be still released. The Empire could get the Delta-class shuttle at some point (Krennic's shuttle from Rogue One), plus there's gonna be some way for the Empire to get Aphra's droids. And i'm sure there's something for the Rebels as well.

As for the PT-era, there's a lot of options.
Republic: V-wing, LAAT, various shuttles (Theta, Nu, Eta classes), Republic-era Y-wing, Eta-2 Actis Jedi fighter, Clone Headhunter, PTB-625 planetary bomber (check it from wookieepedia), G-9 Rigger ("Twilight"). And they can probably dig up others.
Separatists: Geonosian Nantex-fighter, droid tri-fighter, Rogue-class starfighter, Umbaran starfighter, Sheathipede shuttle, HMP droid gunship, Slave 1 (Jango Fett). And no doubt others i've overlooked.

If "non-combat" ships can appear, then the Naboo yachts (at least the smaller ones) could make an appearance as support ships. And so might Dooku's solar sailer but that thing's solar sail is tricky for a miniature, it is rather large and without it the ship's unremarkable really. As i note earlier, this is one reason why i think Dooku's flying the Sith Infiltrator.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
There are some OT-era ships that could be still released. The Empire could get the Delta-class shuttle at some point (Krennic's shuttle from Rogue One), plus there's gonna be some way for the Empire to get Aphra's droids. And i'm sure there's something for the Rebels as well.

As for the PT-era, there's a lot of options.
Republic: V-wing, LAAT, various shuttles (Theta, Nu, Eta classes), Republic-era Y-wing, Eta-2 Actis Jedi fighter, Clone Headhunter, PTB-625 planetary bomber (check it from wookieepedia), G-9 Rigger ("Twilight"). And they can probably dig up others.
Separatists: Geonosian Nantex-fighter, droid tri-fighter, Rogue-class starfighter, Umbaran starfighter, Sheathipede shuttle, HMP droid gunship, Slave 1 (Jango Fett). And no doubt others i've overlooked.

If "non-combat" ships can appear, then the Naboo yachts (at least the smaller ones) could make an appearance as support ships. And so might Dooku's solar sailer but that thing's solar sail is tricky for a miniature, it is rather large and without it the ship's unremarkable really. As i note earlier, this is one reason why i think Dooku's flying the Sith Infiltrator.
I'm not saying there aren't ships to release, I'm just saying I don't expect them to make any until they've fully re-packaged all 1.0 content incrementally while they add more prequel and sequel trilogy era content.

Deleted member 2507

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying there aren't ships to release, I'm just saying I don't expect them to make any until they've fully re-packaged all 1.0 content incrementally while they add more prequel and sequel trilogy era content.
I'd expect new ships for OT factions sooner rather than later. It gives FFG a chance to add some cards for those factions, plus effectively remind players of those factions that they're not forgotten.

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I'd expect new ships for OT factions sooner rather than later. It gives FFG a chance to add some cards for those factions, plus effectively remind players of those factions that they're not forgotten.
I'm still holding off hope for squad card packs with upgrade cards and new pilots for existing ships.

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
Card packs with new cards for existing ships would be great. As of now, there aren't any cards in the blister packs that were not included in the upgrade kits, right? I'm really nervous that they're going to start forcing me to buy the blister packs of ships I already own. But card packs would be a great workaround for that.

On another note, can somebody link me to a page/sites/spreadsheets that hosts winning lists from recent 2.0 tourneys, or otherwise very competitive Extended mode lists? My friend and I want to try some out next weekend. Just anything with a good representation of the recent meta. Thanks!

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Card packs with new cards for existing ships would be great. As of now, there aren't any cards in the blister packs that were not included in the upgrade kits, right? I'm really nervous that they're going to start forcing me to buy the blister packs of ships I already own. But card packs would be a great workaround for that.

On another note, can somebody link me to a page/sites/spreadsheets that hosts winning lists from recent 2.0 tourneys, or otherwise very competitive Extended mode lists? My friend and I want to try some out next weekend. Just anything with a good representation of the recent meta. Thanks!
I'll get back to you on the second paragraph, but as for the 2.0 booster reprints, every indication shows that no content outside of the conversion kits will come with repackaged ships. I can't promise it will stay that way, but I would sincerely doubt they'd want to do what you described.

I'm really hoping for squadron packs or scenario packs, or however they want to do it with only paper and cardboard.

OP
OP
Kharnete

Kharnete

Has Hecht’s Number
Oct 25, 2017
There's at least one example of a card not coming on the kits, Afterburners on the Fang, but being a card that's also on the Core Set I'm not sure if it really qualifies. Outside that, on Wave 1 all the new things were finally included on the kits in an extra bag, and for Wave 2 there isn't any new card. And while I really like to see them respecting their word on the "no need to buy reprinted ships unless you want to", I wouldn't mind at all to buy those card packs *if*, eventually, they design some new cards that may go with reprints.

List Fortress is your thing. It's the replacement for the old List Juggler, although it's a bit lacking on searching options in case you want to look for specific ships or builds.

https://listfortress.com/

DarthSpider

The Fallen
Nov 15, 2017
Hiroshima, Japan
There's at least one example of a card not coming on the kits, Afterburners on the Fang, but being a card that's also on the Core Set I'm not sure if it really qualifies. Outside that, on Wave 1 all the new things were finally included on the kits in an extra bag, and for Wave 2 there isn't any new card. And while I really like to see them respecting their word on the "no need to buy reprinted ships unless you want to", I wouldn't mind at all to buy those card packs *if*, eventually, they design some new cards that may go with reprints.

List Fortress is your thing. It's the replacement for the old List Juggler, although it's a bit lacking on searching options in case you want to look for specific ships or builds.

https://listfortress.com/

Thanks! This looks perfect.

On an unrelated note, I had my first ship casualty the other day. Original TIE from the original core set lost its peg insert piece and I have no idea where it is. I know it's inevitable but still kinda sad.