• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Won

Oct 27, 2017
That frown looked unnatural. Good on Serral.

Youtube grabbed the rights to Overwatch + Blizzard other esport product. I think because Blizzard doesn't care enough to run SC2 themselves, so IEM like stuff was exempt.

But I already forgot and it is a nice surprise. Hearthstone numbers supposedly were trash.

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Oh, so WCS is on Youtube now? I was wondering if Blizzard just killed it since my followed WCS stream on Twitch hasn't been live in a long time. I wonder if GSL is still on Twitch actually...

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Oh I know ESL is on Twitch. I'm talking about the Blizzard run SC2 stuff like WCS and the Korean SC2 League GSL.

World Championship Series

There has been eight seasons of the World Championship Series (WCS).

Global StarCraft II League

The Global StarCraft II League (or GSL for short) is a large tournament-based League held on location in South Korea and holds multiple events each year. Having started in late August 2010, the league was first step towards a professional league in South Korea for StarCraft II. The event is...

OP
OP
demosthenes

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I know ESL is on Twitch. I'm talking about the Blizzard run SC2 stuff like WCS and the Korean SC2 League GSL.

The Global StarCraft II League (or GSL for short) is a large tournament-based League held on location in South Korea and holds multiple events each year. Having started in late August 2010, the league was first step towards a professional league in South Korea for StarCraft II. The event is...

WCS is dead. ESL has taken over the entire "WCS" going forward. GSL still exists though.

AliasGreed

Oct 31, 2017

Oh yeah, WCS is dead from my understanding. It's ESL and GSL in Korea. Blizzcon will still crown a world champion though.

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
Nice to see some life still in SC2. Has any news happened about GSL? Feels like its been forever since I saw it go live on Twitch. Miss my Tastosis.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
I think he was just pissed with how bad he played and said xxxx me. Serral vs Maru in a final will never happen. Now I'm routing for Zest. Zest did take out both Reynor and Serral this tournament he's on fire.
Was in response to the first map he lost. Obviously I'm a noob who knows nothing but I can't help thinking (without rewatch) he could still have fought.

jaymzi

Jul 22, 2019
Should implement a 3rd place match just so we can finally get a Serral vs Maru series.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty disappointing finale to be honest. Zest just collapsed three times. The amount of short games in general surprised me a bit, maybe the ladder is actually indicative of the pro level games. lul