• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
FYI for anybody potentially interested Dreamhack Europe finals last games going on rn - Clem, Serral, Reynor

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
The Europe finals were insane. Crazy how good SC2 can still be 12 years later.
So happy for Clem !

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
just seeing the thumbnails of the Arty videos got me misty eyed the other day. I've been savoring this last GSL like honey. Just barely making it to the Ro4 even though I know whos made it to the GSL finals.

makes me nervous because some of those headlines make it seem like hes retiring from casting the game.

OP
OP
demosthenes

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
www.twitch.tv

ESL - Twitch

LIVE: SC2 - Neeb vs NightMare - DreamHack Masters Atlanta 2022 - Main Event - Playoffs

Live in 15 minutes!

Bracket:
liquipedia.net

DH SC2 Masters 2022 Atlanta

The DH SC2 Masters 2022 Atlanta is the second of two offline Global Events of the ESL Pro Tour 2022/23. It takes place at DreamHack Atlanta 2022 and is organized by DreamHack and ESL.

Baalzebup

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, bunny went Vorpal and just slayed Serral. I'm a Serral fanboy, but I can't hate that level of play.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly was all for Hero but Bunny losing, made me feel real bad for him, amazing run for him and he plays for so long now.

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
This has got to be the most fun katowice in ages. Ragnarok beating Serral, Oliveira taking out Reynor. Worth it for just these matches alone. Though I doubt either is gonna make it past Hero or Maru (let alone both).

Baalzebup

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, the money going to the next GSL year is a pittance. Blizzard basically killing GSL then and there.

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
Clem has won his first lan main event (cocorico!).
This Atlanta ESP has been phenomenal, the level of play and intensity were insane. I believe SC2 has never been this challenging. Clem has pushed the limits of multi-tasking.

OP
OP
demosthenes

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Clem has won his first lan main event (cocorico!).
This Atlanta ESP has been phenomenal, the level of play and intensity were insane. I believe SC2 has never been this challenging. Clem has pushed the limits of multi-tasking.

Catching up now. Watching semis and finals before going back. Games are already fantastic.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
For large bit of the year it felt like Serral cracked ZvT even despite the nerfs; both early game with bigger reliance on Roaches, 15 hatch and just bigger variance of builds and even the ultimate Terran ghost turtle through magical use of every asset at his disposal, Infestors being the big part. Bopped Maru a dozen of times it feels like, So it''s been a while since I've seen him so impressively helpless. Grats to Clem whose improvements in TvP and TvT were staggering this year, is a nice dude and neat to see him cement him rise with such a title.

Now time for Max Pax.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
FYI, Serral vs Maru, the final of IEM Katowice, the fated and destined final of finals in SCII, will start in ~15 minutes.

Baalzebup

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus what a slugfest. Just blows being traded everywhere all at once.

The scoreline doesn't reflect the quality of games 2 and 4. 1st and 3rd were kind of bobs tho.

Last edited:

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Obviously there would be added value, entertainment and emotion wise, if the scoreboard went more back and forth but even with Serral putting on a clinic, they were all highly enjoyable games and outside of 3rd, not as one sided as the results imply. Serral's new additions to the matchup actually played a large role and I can't believe Maru of all people folded to early roach all ins.

In game 2 I thought it was over when Serral basically exhausted the bank and went into broods but it seems he even has this scenario precisely mapped out.