• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HellBlazer

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know where I can get VODs for Nation Wars 6 round of 8 and up? The Twitch videos on sc2links.com are dead...

Oct 25, 2017
Wondered what happened to GSL, but it looks like the English stream is now only on YouTube and not Twitch. Super Tournament is starting now, in the studio but with no live audience.

Unbelievably cathartic to have GSL back when the last time we were here (Super Tournament 2) the Hearthstone/China debacle hadn't even happened yet.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Wondered what happened to GSL, but it looks like the English stream is now only on YouTube and not Twitch. Super Tournament is starting now, in the studio but with no live audience.

Unbelievably cathartic to have GSL back when the last time we were here (Super Tournament 2) the Hearthstone/China debacle hadn't even happened yet.
Thanks for metioning it lol, had no idea it was a thing today.

AliasGreed

Oct 31, 2017
Great first day of the super tournament. I wanted PartinG to win and Rogue losing was anti-climatic after winning Katowice. Second Round of 16 tomorrow.

OP
OP
demosthenes

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
We have our season 1 GSL ro16:

2020 Global StarCraft II League Season 1

2020 Global StarCraft II League Season 1 is an offline Korean tournament organized by AfreecaTV and ESL. This Premier tournament took place from Apr 11 to Jun 06 2020 featuring 28 players competing over a total prize pool of $140000 USD.

And t he groups are setacked.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I like this Obsidian map. Made for a great game where 1 push is going to be tough to end the game

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't even know what these TSL aesthetics are, but it's TL so ass production isn't new. But the fucking matches have all been ace.

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Special just beat Cure despite being down 6 to 0 on upgrades. I have never seen anything like that before. Must watch.

OP
OP
demosthenes

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
I can't into twitch, does TL upload their stuff somewhere there ? Wanna see the Zest game too.

liquipedia.net

TeamLiquid StarLeague 5

The TeamLiquid StarLeague 5, announced on April 20, 2020, is the third TSL event held for StarCraft II, returning after an 8 years long hiatus.

Should be on youtube eventually. If you click the "i" next to the game they should have video liinks later. I'll also likely be posting them in here.

AliasGreed

Oct 31, 2017
The three people I was rooting for in the round of 8 won. TY, Parting, and Innovation. I enjoy watching TY and Parting builds but I'm routing for Innovation to go all the way.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
awwww man.

Been mulling on this... i've seen Tasteless posting Pepe the Frog memes on his social media the past few days, which was strange to me given whats been going on in the US the past week.

I tried to excuse it within myself that he probably doesn't understand the history of the meme considering he lives in SK, but then I checked out his Twitter to find him liking and RT'ing a few Trump posts. =/

Its a sad internal struggling trying to come to terms with him being a Trump supporter. Hoping to chalk it up to ignorance because I want to doubt someone so well traveled can be like that.

lol Its also pretty odd considering Day9 seems like the complete opposite and has been supporting BLM.

Sorry if its OT or annoying just felt the need to vent it somewhere. For SC related talk I'm mostly only active on ERA.