• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Day 1 begins

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Livin%27_Off_The_Land.png

Just gettin' started? Well, this episode of Livin' Off the Land is for you cuz this one's for all you greenhorns out there: chop foes and search for wild clues to earn some cred while waiting on your first harvest!

DAY 1 BEGINS

Day 1 ends in:
4wp7l5mple

Keep up with the vote tool: http://vote.fireblend.com/160552

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
How dare you Kalor! I should sue you for every crop your worth, which is none because I already stole them.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, shading others for that which you are clearly guilty of as well. That's a wrap🎬

VOTE: Kalor

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I didn't realize the game had already started, because I was watering my crops (I was literally playing Stardew Valley just before)

I feel responsible for Stans avatar, so I'll take it upon me to make our suffering shorter.
vote: Stantastic

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Damn it. Takes a lot out of the initial wave of votes when you have to redo the vote.

Vote: Maolfunction

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize the game had already started, because I was watering my crops (I was literally playing Stardew Valley just before)

I feel responsible for Stans avatar, so I'll take it upon me to make our suffering shorter.
vote: Stantastic
This is clearly all part of your plan, you baited me into making this specific avatar so you would have a reason to vote me immediately.

Trap sprung and countered niebour.

vote: Malus

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Well... we should get intot the festive spirit. And also, the mafia Spirit as well.

Vote: Stuart444

Have you played Stardew Valley?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
What a peaceful day today, I'm sure nothing could happen to ruin such a lovely day

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Good morning, fellow farmers!

Just spent the morning clearing all the debris from the farm I inherited. Deciding if I want to make a living planting crops or raising livestock...

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Hey Razmos hope you settle back in smoothly. How would you describe your play style (if you have one) and is there anyone here you've played with before?
Thank you!
I dont really have a style honestly, I only played about 2 or 3 games on GAF and they all went really differently so I just winged it.
I know that voting randomly and early is important on the first day so I've gotten that out of the way quickly this time haha
I don't recognise anyone I've played with before, but it's been a while and we've all migrated forum so who knows!

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
We're new to this farming thing. I've already accidently hammered every tree I wanted to chop down.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Wow that vote tool is some next gen technology shit. I am blinded by science