• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh fair warning, tho i betceveryobes in a pretty dimikar boat, imma be pretty busy this first phase so i doubt ill be posting a lot.
Shocking change of pace i know.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Y'know i thought i fixed the typos there but apparently i just didnt even look at the first line.

Lol.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
9qGcqZa.gif

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like blarg has had this building up for a while and now hes back its all just coming out at once

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Is it actually sunday in game since we are still on the first day or is it now monday?
I wanted to make flavour texts following my characters schedule from the wiki and its gonna be tricky haha

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I promise I'm gonna be nice this game.

With that said Aeleus how's scumchat going?
They really helped me with Verelios' Banana Riddle, could have been the end of the line for me without their fruit themed expertise.

Is it actually sunday in game since we are still on the first day or is it now monday?
I wanted to make flavour texts following my characters schedule from the wiki and its gonna be tricky haha
Probably best not to, don't know anything about Stardew Valley but I'd assume some flavour is more likely to be vanilla than others.

If you were to pick a day I'd go with Sunday though, makes it simple.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I mean no offence Stu but i didn't manually paint the hue appropriate highlighting on the behelits facial features to be snubbed like this

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Day 1s are always kind of slow in my experience since players are still finding their grounds and we have little information going.

Unvote: Stuart444

Vote: Donna

Hi. Why shouldn't I vote for you?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Having reread the thread time to grasp at some straws:

Gut says Ramzos is town
empressdonna your entrance feels rather cautious, anything you'd like to comment on? Any jokes to get in on?