• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I honestly don't remember or don't even think I've ever had the chance to experience being the final Mafia in a game so I actually literally don't know what I'm talking about with regards to that scenario's game mechanics. That's why I'm fumbling with that shit

I wouldn't openly speculate about that capability if i actually knew how it worked. I wouldn't introduce a weakness to my own position like that

I'm telling you I honestly don't know and also that's because I'm not Mafia this gane to even have a chance of knowing

I've never been mafia and I know that little detail (because I read scum chat at the end of games >>;) so whether you know it or not doesn't mean much to me. Most new player scum are usually told by their scum mates to act ignorant about mechanics instead of just asking in scum chat because it makes them look more innocent and townie.

I know you are a veteran player, but how do I know you are not keeping this act up just to make it look like you aren't scum.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I've never been mafia and I know that little detail (because I read scum chat at the end of games >>;) so whether you know it or not doesn't mean much to me. Most new player scum are usually told by their scum mates to act ignorant about mechanics instead of just asking in scum chat because it makes them look more innocent and townie.

I know you are a veteran player, but how do I know you are not keeping this act up just to make it look like you aren't scum.
I promise you by all that is unholy and sacred in this universe that I am not faking ignorance about it, PLEASE

I DO NOT KNOW HOW MAFIA WORKS

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
ALSO FOR THE RECORD I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I HONESTLY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH WHAT HAPPENED TO STAN AND THE SUBSEQUENT REPLACEMENT. PLEASE DO NOT THINK I AM IN ANYWAY BEING SULKY AND/OR PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE ABOUT IT. I AM NOT. I TAKE IT IN STRIDE. AND THEM'S THE RULES. JUSTIFIED IS JUSTIFIED.

#LAWFULEVIL

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for the wait. You won't believe me folks but the router went rogue with internet, wondering if there's some sort of maintanance going on or what.

Okay then ^^ Take your time, but I honestly want to get this over with tonight if possible just so I don't have to worry about it at work tomorrow.

Yeah, sorry about that, it's just that when people don't answer in some time you never know if to go or to stay.

Good mafia can sometimes be better than sleep though, so whatever.

I'll be answering some specific parts Blarg, if you want me to address something I didn't just say so.

I've already explained why I've played like I've played, and I did it all with pro-Town in mind. Too many players think chaos is only for Mafia to use but that's misguided. What's true is that chaos tends to benefit Mafia hence why it must be planned out carefully before creating. I believe every single instance of my Messaging has been justified as pro-Town.

We all know chaos is your playstyle, and we've seen it in other players too but, in my humble opinion, it may be incredibly dangerous for town.

First, it gives some form of "free pass" to those players. When subbing in I noted that this was my first time playing with you, and the thing that caught my attention was your open role-fishing. If I did that kind of stuff I'd get serious side-eyes, because that's not something that's normally associated with the way I play.

Second, town gambits are super risky when you consider the limited information to work with, especially early in the game. You were lucky in hitting mafia with the Poison ruse - a 4/20 chance after all - and you saying that "it must be planned out carefully before creating." is a bit weird considering you picked Maol due to a particular exchange between you.

Yes it works, but it makes less sense than having a Mafia Tracker. Yes, in the context of this game's other Roles the Messenger adds to the noise the other Town red herrings do, but for evil, so it has a chance to blend in with that crowd.

Then pit a Town Tracker against that; what is its purpose? A Tracker is meant to sort out who is capable of visiting others; let's say they manage to see the Mafia Messenger message somebody, so they see them move on someone. Now what? What will a Town Tracker do with that info except report it to the public? So everybody will know now that the player who is the Mafia Messenger is capable of visiting, right? One "harmless" evil in the middle of a pool of harmless good.

But a Town Tracker cannot differentiate which is good and which is evil. So a Town Tracker's usefulness in this game's context to Town, ends there. A Town Tracker existing in this game's context is weak, and barely justified.

There's one thing you're not considering, the confirmation power of the roles we've seen.

Whoever you message can confirm that they got a message; same can be said of the Fruit Vendor, the Party Host and whatever Loki's role is called. With that in mind, this game would probably have a few claims and confirmations in the first few phases, and as such the Tracker could understand why are they getting the results they're getting.

So, the apparent negative utility of the role is compensated by having other sources of confirmation for town. Without even considering that the Tracker could even confirm a Doctor claim in a potential deathless night, for example.

What about the Messenger? I believe it was put into the mafia team not only to generate noise and misdirection, but to have one confirmed power that's not actually town-aligned. It's super easy for a confirmed player to rest on that confirmation, since people rarely go for the confirmed powers first - unless they're normally associated to the baddies -.

By having a Messenger as a baddie, that flip could be there to remind players to never think something is a 100% safe assumption, kind of similar to how some flavor names are given a role that's contradictory with the flavor just to mess with people's expectations.

Now THAT is a team-playing, true support Role in the midst of a team. Its existence in this game's context is doubly justified.

It can support the Mafia Strongman and Mafia Switcher in identifying priority of targets to kill; it can confirm who has Powers that actually affect/interrupt what Mafia does at Night in light of the Town red herrings. For example it could identify that the Town Commuter doesn't actually visit anyone if Mafia had missed a shot against them, so that helps Mafia know what they're dealing with. It can sort through players for Mafia.

While I can see the general point, you have to remember both the Strongman and the Switcher were limited to 2-shots. When we're talking limited shots, players usually use these as soon as possible to avoid taking a chance at a strong-kill, for exaple, to the tomb, should they die.

That being said, the space for coordination in the mafia configuration you mention gets smaller when players use their shots.

Can't recall if I said it, but I see the Switcher as partly a counter to my role. However, they're limited when I'm not, and the differential in balance is probably loaded on the chance of negative utility we talked about earlier.

DO YOU THINK I LIKE WORKING THIS HARD

Being super honest I do love seeing all this work, it's nice!

AND IF I WAS MAFIA WHY WOULD I BEAT MAOL TO DEATH WITH A SPOON AKA DECADES-LONG DULL BUS

Ok, let's try this kind of argument but with my case instead, you say I'm a careful, deliberate player after all. Why would mafia!Reki put their vote on LP with three more baddies to save a Goon? What's worse, on D2.

I get it, part of the reason is because he's up for lunch today as the only other suspect besides Reki, but before even Reki made their claim he was theorizing that the last mafia didn't do the kill specifically to make him look suspicious (based on his incorrect posts that last scum has to choose between their power or the NK) and in general he keeps theorizing how scum is going to try and get him out.

This is one of the problems I have with current Blarg, he's a bit too self-centered. Stan noted it too if I remember correctly.

Mafia!Reki knows I can visit people to confirm my presence at Night. They can deduce that I won't msg Stan again because he supports me already.

They can also guess that I wouldn't bother visiting Reki themselves with a msg, because there's no strategic value in that to Blarg since they're already my called-out enemy.

So deduction ends up that I'd visit weemad last Night (which was true). Blarg would have the most to gain in confirming his presence to weemad.

So if Reki killed Stan and I visited weemad last Night to account for myself; it'd be painfully obvious that Reki killed Stan.

I don't really follow here, why would it be obviously me if Stan, the confirmed player, was killed?

What I have to wonder is why wasn't he killed way earlier, if players like fep were.

Reki I'm curious, forgive me and my sincere apology if you were indeed around at the time (memory amirite) but when weemad talks about me having a reputation for not killing, do you know what they're referring to? Humour me, I am vain

No problem! I don't think I know what you're referring to though, sorry.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Yeah, sorry about that, it's just that when people don't answer in some time you never know if to go or to stay.

Good mafia can sometimes be better than sleep though, so whatever.
If you need sleep you should do that instead D: I want to finish this whole thing up tonight if possible, but I'm totally willing to sleep on it if everyone needs rest.

In either case I'm sure spec chat is yelling at me to figure out who the last mafia is and do it so we can end the game. XD

I'm honestly a terrible person to choose for subbing in during endgame even if I've been keeping up with the thread .-.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
We all know chaos is your playstyle, and we've seen it in other players too but, in my humble opinion, it may be incredibly dangerous for town.

I have to agree here as a lot of the gambits blarg tried spread way to much misinformation for very little reward. It is amazing he it scum (which would honestly make more sense if he's scum) with so many players but it could have been a wasted gambit if he hit town.

The whole hardhat business also messed up figuring out town roles for a day as people thought it was what the strongman was for so that didn't really help.

Now part of me was wondering why scum!Blarg would do the poison gambit with fellow scum!Mao, and the only reason I can think of honestly is to try and distance themselves and make one party look better in case the other flipped.

Can't recall if I said it, but I see the Switcher as partly a counter to my role. However, they're limited when I'm not, and the differential in balance is probably loaded on the chance of negative utility we talked about earlier.

I'm pretty sure that Blarg would be a counter to your role as well since he'd be able to claim town messenger if you tracked him one night. XD

This is one of the problems I have with current Blarg, he's a bit too self-centered. Stan noted it too if I remember correctly.

Agreed but at the same time Blarg has been putting forth a lot of theories on how scum might try and get him out pretty much all game. I think one day start he actually asked why confirmed messenger him was targeted for a night kill? (I might be wrong, but he has way too many posts for me to even want to bother checking up on that).

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Now part of me was kind of wondering why Reki's power which is quite useful would be unlimited as I'm pretty sure most tracker powers come with limited amount of shots, but then again considering how many foil roles there are in the game it also seems reasonable enough I guess that the game runners decided to make you unlimited, especially since there are also a lot of vanilla roles and even a goon in the mix.

I mean their results alone sort of prove that it wasn't to unreasonable if they are town, considering they only got results last night.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
By the way I'm sleepy, sorry for the typos.

Now part of me was wondering why scum!Blarg would do the poison gambit with fellow scum!Mao, and the only reason I can think of honestly is to try and distance themselves and make one party look better in case the other flipped.

That's the way I see it, Mao can be pretty bold sometimes. Remember when he pushed Stan super hard in his first game?

Agreed but at the same time Blarg has been putting forth a lot of theories on how scum might try and get him out pretty much all game. I think one day start he actually asked why confirmed messenger him was targeted for a night kill? (I might be wrong, but he has way too many posts for me to even want to bother checking up on that).

You're right in this. Maybe the same exercise that I mentioned with Stan could be done here, thinking why wouldn't mafia kill Blarg if he was town.

I mean their results alone sort of prove that it wasn't to unreasonable if they are town, considering they only got results last night.

No need to repeat it, you know. I have feelings.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
That's the way I see it, Mao can be pretty bold sometimes. Remember when he pushed Stan super hard in his first game?

Yeah he has shown a knack for trying out pretty risky gambits in the past, so I could see it possibly as something going on between them.

You're right in this. Maybe the same exercise that I mentioned with Stan could be done here, thinking why wouldn't mafia kill Blarg if he was town.

The only reason I would see mafia keeping Blarg alive is because of how he plays and the fact that they thought they could convince town to lunch him at some point even if his power is really confirmable. I mean scum has kept townie me alive for really long times in games even when I've been largely town read so I wouldn't put it past them.

No need to repeat it, you know. I have feelings.

I'm sorry :< But if it makes you feel any better I roleblocked the town tracker and alignment checked the miller in HvV2 we all make mistakes. XD

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
The only reason I would see mafia keeping Blarg alive is because of how he plays and the fact that they thought they could convince town to lunch him at some point even if his power is really confirmable. I mean scum has kept townie me alive for really long times in games even when I've been largely town read so I wouldn't put it past them.

Looking at the Vote Tool it was D2 when Blarg received the highest amount of votes, with 4. On D1, D4 and D9 he received only one vote. So yeah, he was never a serious candidate.

I'm sorry :< But if it makes you feel any better I roleblocked the town tracker and alignment checked the miller in HvV2 we all make mistakes. XD

It actually makes me feel a bit better. Was that the game in which you had a Neighborhood with other players?

If you need sleep you should do that instead D: I want to finish this whole thing up tonight if possible, but I'm totally willing to sleep on it if everyone needs rest.

In either case I'm sure spec chat is yelling at me to figure out who the last mafia is and do it so we can end the game. XD

I'm honestly a terrible person to choose for subbing in during endgame even if I've been keeping up with the thread .-.

I was kinda waiting for you to sub in earlier, the game was lacking another big-volume poster after Stu subbed out, so you sounded perfect.

Let's do it this way, Loki. I don't see my mind changing too much on this subject, considering wee and you are basically confirmed, and it's almost 6 AM. So;

VOTE: Blargonaut

If you have any more questions for me, please just say so. If not, I'll go to sleep and you can take all the time you need to re-read and think. If you settle on Blarg, you can end the game if you feel like doing so, or just wait if you so desire. If you want to vote me, well, you'll need to wait for someone else to be around.

Although I'm normally against turbos I'm at a point in which I'm exhausted enough that I think it's better for the game to end. The debate is a bit tired and wee seemed ok with ending too. I'll just applaud them if they're the last baddie, I really wouldn't mind losing to them.

Now if you're a meanie, though, that'd be a discussion for the Season Review.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
It actually makes me feel a bit better. Was that the game in which you had a Neighborhood with other players?

Yep. I was a mod confirmed townie and member of the illuminati. XD This is my second time being mod confirmed, but it's already way nicer because people aren't automatically suspicious of me just because it's a bastard game .-.

I was kinda waiting for you to sub in earlier, the game was lacking another big-volume poster after Stu subbed out, so you sounded perfect.

Let's do it this way, Loki. I don't see my mind changing too much on this subject, considering wee and you are basically confirmed, and it's almost 6 AM. So;

VOTE: Blargonaut

If you have any more questions for me, please just say so. If not, I'll go to sleep and you can take all the time you need to re-read and think. If you settle on Blarg, you can end the game if you feel like doing so, or just wait if you so desire. If you want to vote me, well, you'll need to wait for someone else to be around.

Although I'm normally against turbos I'm at a point in which I'm exhausted enough that I think it's better for the game to end. The debate is a bit tired and wee seemed ok with ending too. I'll just applaud them if they're the last baddie, I really wouldn't mind losing to them.

Now if you're a meanie, though, that'd be a discussion for the Season Review.

That seems like a reasonable plan c:

I basically have 11 hours at this point to decide where I'm voting and while I am admittedly leaning Blarg I need to debate it a bit more either with myself or someone else. XD

I appreciate that you welcomed my presence in joining this game and if I vote blarg and you end up being scum then good game. If you are town and i vote you sorry. XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I honestly hate all this pressure on me right now because my vote may make or break the game .-. For that reason I think I may sleep on it to see if I feel more confident in my vote.

Reki is right that most of the conversations we could have have basically been had at this point and I know wee wanted me to end the game when I'm ready, but when you see this wee I'd really like to here what you thought of Blarg's posts in his defense and if they have altered your opinion or not on him.

I know I might be prolonging a already long game, but I really want to be sure on this, so I can be proud when I enter spec. chat ;w;

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
but it's already way nicer because people aren't automatically suspicious of me just because it's a bastard game .-.

That's nice.

I've vever played a bastard setup though, don't think I'd be able to handle another layer of potential lies.

I honestly hate all this pressure on me right now because my vote may make or break the game .-. For that reason I think I may sleep on it to see if I feel more confident in my vote.

Please don't feel pressured! Apologies if my post came across like that.

I know I might be prolonging a already long game, but I really want to be sure on this, so I can be proud when I enter spec. chat ;w;

Totally fair.

Good night!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I've vever played a bastard setup though, don't think I'd be able to handle another layer of potential lies.

It was a lot of fun, and (pretty stressful) but I def recommend it. XD
Please don't feel pressured! Apologies if my post came across like that.

It wasn't your post at all! So no worries there. I'm just feeling the pressure because everyone in spec.chat is watching me. .-. This is my first endgame like this since in my first case I was having to convince town to not vote out Ket and I. XD

Totally fair.

Good night!

Night! See you all in the morning I guess. XD

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 9 VOTES ====
Day Start

Blargonaut (2 votes)
weemadarthur - #3,162
Reki - #3,214

Reki (1 votes)
Blargonaut - #3,120

Not voting: lokiduck

Post Counts:
Blargonaut: 63 lokiduck: 31 weemadarthur: 20 Reki: 12

Current Countdown:
jvod377a8j

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So wee, did you claim to have self healed last night just to see how Blarg would respond? I remember you last day phase (or at least after your doctor claim) saying you couldn't self-target so I was confused at first when you claimed to have (though at the same time I just assumed you were lying about not being able to self target.)
I was being confused between tracker and watcher, and trying to make a point that makes no sense after I thought about it for a while.
Also to see how blarg would respond, yes.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Reki is right that most of the conversations we could have have basically been had at this point and I know wee wanted me to end the game when I'm ready, but when you see this wee I'd really like to here what you thought of Blarg's posts in his defense and if they have altered your opinion or not on him.

As soon as I read the PM from blarg begging me to not kill him, I wanted desperately to kill him more.
And his defensiveness looks scummy. Even in Lylo.

Also the fact that I submitted a self heal and then there was no death really messed up my brain for a bit there. It was just SO coincidental that I was afraid the game runners accidentally let me do a thing i can't do because their brains went poof. And then I thought, who would do that. And it wasn't reki unless I really don't know them at all, which, fair, I have barely played with them.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Back but with intermittent access and I probably won't be around at Game-end

I feel like weemad's voting against me choosing to ignore this entire game's proceedings all for a meta vote whim. Utter trash vote and lazy, I don't care I will call you out for it even if you don't like it or me

Loki pls.

At this point, I've made peace with Town God knowing that if I get mislunched because of your bad choices, I at least gain only the finest "I told you so" gloating privileges. Neither of you will ever live it down. Strike me down only more powerful than you can etc.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
As soon as I read the PM from blarg begging me to not kill him, I wanted desperately to kill him more.
PLEASE NO WEEMAD DON'T KILL ME I'M BEGGING YOU I'M ON MT FIGURATIVE HANDS AND KNEES AND KNUCKLES AND TOES BEGGING YOU NOT TO KILL ME, BLARGONAUT, WEEMAD PLEASE I'M TELLING YOU YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE PLEASE DON'T KILL ME NO NO NO NO PLEASE PLEASE

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
I was being confused between tracker and watcher, and trying to make a point that makes no sense after I thought about it for a while.
Also to see how blarg would respond, yes.

Thank you for the response then.
And his defensiveness looks scummy. Even in Lylo.

Also the fact that I submitted a self heal and then there was no death really messed up my brain for a bit there. It was just SO coincidental that I was afraid the game runners accidentally let me do a thing i can't do because their brains went poof. And then I thought, who would do that. And it wasn't reki unless I really don't know them at all, which, fair, I have barely played with them.
So that's your reasoning then? Okay then XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Good to see I went to sleep and found that my opinion still really hasn't changed in that I'm still deciding. Good news is that my work is closed today due to snow so no worries there. However, I am still tired as I'm just checking in after being told I don't have work. Part of me wants to continue sleeping on it but facts are it's better I end the game just so I don't sleep past end day. XD

Blarg's begging for his life is honestly not doing much for me as it could be really desperate town or it could be mafia really trying to squeeze in a win when the chips are down.

If he's town then I know where he's coming from as on the other time I've been around for endgame, my first post of the day was telling no one to vote until I had said my piece which spec. Chat said looked pretty scummy. But hey it worked. So Blarg if you are town then I'm sorry you are in this spot and you definitely deserve to say I told you so if I end up voting you.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
However, weemadarthur is there any chance at all you'd consider a Reki vote today?
When stan was pretty set on it I gave up arguing but I just felt town would lose.
I've never made it to endgame before. It's hard lol.

But reki has still been solving and blarg has only been doing self preservation and making up ANY scenario that could possibly explain him being town, and the 2 behaviors make reki look more town than blarg. Also maolfunction was using LP and donna as "easy" targets since day 1, and I dunno that one of the two would be a partner in that case.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
When stan was pretty set on it I gave up arguing but I just felt town would lose.
I've never made it to endgame before. It's hard lol.

But reki has still been solving and blarg has only been doing self preservation and making up ANY scenario that could possibly explain him being town, and the 2 behaviors make reki look more town than blarg. Also maolfunction was using LP and donna as "easy" targets since day 1, and I dunno that one of the two would be a partner in that case.
Okay that is fair reasoning. To be honest a lot of posts Blarg has been posting have been rubbing me the wrong way in various ways and while there are a few points that have made me doubt whether i should vote him, for the most point I'm still convinced he is scum possibly.

Howeve, I really really don't want to be wrong on this. XD If I vote Blarg and he ends up town, will you take full responsibility for town's loss? XD

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
All right fine. I was going to wait but that honestly seems silly since there isn't much to talk about at this point. wee is clearly staying on Blarg so I can either tie this sucker and prolong our suffering or end it now and while I do have doubts (that's my secret I'm always doubting) I do think out of the two Blarg is more suspicious over all and most of his arguments have been weaker.

If Reki is scum then congrats or having a very excellent game. If Blarg is town, uh sorry town but this isn't completely my fault. XD

I'm fine with whatever outcome we see.

VOTE: BLARGONAUT

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
MAJORITY HAS BEEN REACHED. PLEASE STAND BY.

Pedro and Monkey have been alerted and we are waiting on them.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Day end will be delayed while we search for Pedro and/or Monkey so there will be more of a wait than normal.

Thank you for your patience.

Day 9 ends, Blargonaut, the Messenger is eliminated and MAFIA WINS!!
OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
And in the end, the evil corporation took control of the valley. Now whatever villagers are still left can spend the rest of their days thinking how things would have turned out if they had chosen a different path.

But they shouldn't need to struggle, because we all know: Life's better with Joja.

Blargonaut has died!

Hello, and welcome to Pelican Town!

You are Lewis, the Messenger: during each night, you can send us a PM with the command <Player Name>: <Message>. The message will be sent to that player.

You cannot divulge any information about your role in the message (or anyone else's, should you have it), and the recipient will not learn who wrote it. Your message cannot exceed 50 words. Listen, only so much will fit in the mailbox, Mayor Lewis.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.
If you have any questions, please send a PM to Dr. Monkey or Pedro.
After reading this message, please reply to it to confirm you received it.

Good luck!

And with that, nothing can stop the mafia from achieving majority. MAFIA WINS!!

Reki has won!

You are Sam, the Tracker, and you work for Joja Corporation. That's the Mafia, obviously, trying to encroach on this idyllic community. Yay, capitalism!

Your partners are Verelios, Kalor, and Maolfunction. As part of the Mafia, you have access to your factional kill which can be executed each Night by posting the command KILL: <Player Name> on your private thread.

As the so-called "man of the house" while your father was away, you learned to check up on people. It's kind of become a habit by now. You can post the command TRACK: <Player Name> to learn who this player targeted during the same night, if any.

You cannot use this command and perform your factional kill on the same night unless you are the last Mafia member alive.

You win when your faction controls the majority of votes at day start.

The game thread is here. The Mafia thread is here.

Good luck!

Kalor has won!
Maolfunction has won!
Verelios has won!

(so they can also have the lil trophies)

---

Congratulations to the Mafia for winning the game, and thank you to all that have played in our game!!

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Maybe I should have convinced wee to vote for Reki better, but i really didn't see how and Blarg seemed like the better choice at the time.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Here are loki and wee's PMs:

You are Linus, the Friendly Neighbor: once per game, during the night you can send us a PM with the command HELLO: <Player Name>. That player will be informed that you are aligned with Town. Once they see past your Wild Man exterior, we're sure you two will be fast friends.

You are aligned with Town and win when all threats against Town have been eliminated.

The game thread is here.

Good luck!

You are Harvey, the Doctor: during each night, you can send us a PM with the command HEAL: <Player Name>. You will protect that player from kill attempts that night. You can use this ability 3 times during the entire game. Pelican Town may not be the most exciting place, but there's always need for a doctor!

You cannot target yourself, and you cannot target the same person on consecutive nights.

The game thread is here.

Good luck!