• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Reki! Amazing play, we were all hella impressed in spec chat!

Town did great too, you all were on a roll finding Scum there for a bit, just couldn't get the last one. End game is always rough, and the Scum team made a lot of risky decisions that paid off for them in this game, so it was even more rough here.

This was a really fun game to spectate, I hope everyone enjoyed playing it as much as I enjoyed following it! :)

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I spent all game feeling like I was scrambling. Huge props to Reki for clutching that out. Good game all, great win team Joja!

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Also, that first "please stand by" that just gave you all flavor was me and monkey being cute.

We had planned to do that more times, but doing that would only make sense when people were trying to have a discussion (to give them a little scare with the warning (we are the worst)), and with her traveling around the world and me injured, we couldn't be here during those times 😅

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Reki with the tour de force. Blarg also played his heart out trying to save town from themselves. Great game everyone!

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The OM Team just told me that the threads over there are now open. Please, do read Reki's latest entries in the scum chat, they're amazinggg.

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the nice words! Good game folks, you cornered us all at the middle point and we were worried all the time, but that's the fun of it.

Shotouts to my partners-in-crime! Donna, Kalor, Vere, Mao, we did it! After everything went wrong that fateful day! You're the best.

Blarg was my favorite town player no doubt, he had the game figured out by like D4. And the arguments he put out these last few hours were really reasonable, I just wanted to shout "Listen to him!" for the whole phase. Wanted to mention TP, wee and LP too, you all were pretty good with your game-solving. And you broke me when you won, you witcher, wizard, whatever.

I'd like to thank Pedro and Monkey too for showing unlimited patience for my weird requests and dumb questions. And for running the game, obviously!

Finally, if you read the mafia chat... don't judge me, please. I was left alone with great power, you know?

Also, that first "please stand by" that just gave you all flavor was me and monkey being cute.

We had planned to do that more times, but doing that would only make sense when people were trying to have a discussion (to give them a little scare with the warning (we are the worst)), and with her traveling around the world and me injured, we couldn't be here during those times

I was literally looking for that PR the whole game. I hate you.

Last edited:

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The golden rule still applies. Blarg's town status is proportional to the level of work he puts in closer to game end. Catch scum Blarg literally with one post on this day if roles were reversed.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
9G5docl.png

oEwaA6l.png

What could have been. Much regret.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
w5TIKoW.gif

VOTE: REKI

PdECJ6B.gif

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Well that was easily the worst fucking game i ever played, and that was before i ruined thing right at the end like an asshole.

Shout outs to loki for playing better in one day than i did in 3 weeks.

I think im going to just not play mafia for a bit.

OP
OP
Pedro

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to thank Pedro and Monkey too for showing unlimited patience for my weird requests and dumb questions. And for running the game, obviously!

I was literally looking for that PR the whole game. I hate you.

Feel free to ask me any questions that I couldn't answer before c:

And no, you don't. Well, maybe a little.
<3

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
w5TIKoW.gif

PdECJ6B.gif
A valiant effort Blarg o7

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Well that was easily the worst fucking game i ever played, and that was before i ruined thing right at the end like an asshole.

Shout outs to loki for playing better in one day than i did in 3 weeks.

I think im going to just not play mafia for a bit.
Hey at least maybe you might have stayed sided with Blarg and won town the game. All though wee would have been hard to convince. XD

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats, Mafia!

And thank you to Pedro and Monkey, and everyone who helped watch over the game. This was an amazing one to get to play in!

Oct 26, 2017
Congrats!

Ok. I gotta read this scum chat ASAP. I'm dying here.

Also, thank you to gamerunners. Easily my best game I've played scum hunting wise, and I had a blast the whole time. Glad we decided to do a game over the holidays, so even more props to the runners doing one around busy holidays.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
"I told you."
- Blargonaut

wlGh1Dv.jpg

Thank you for reading. This post was made from 100% recycled JPEG. Our best efforts were made to source this material as ethically as possible.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
You did team Joja proud Reki. Here's to us!
giphy.gif

To our enemies!
giphy.gif

And to the gamerunners Pedro and Monkey!
giphy.gif

Also, respect for Blarg hanging in there until the very end.

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I just read scum chat and it's kind of hilarious that Reki and I pocketed each other, each of us assuming the other was town. I honestly never suspected them because there's no way mafia would completely stack to save a goon (a stance I have since discarded). But it worked out for both of us.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Reki said:
Just for the record, Blarg, TP, you've been pretty good this game.
Reki said:
1.4. Could be troublesome in the future
1.4.1. TearablePuns
1.4.1.1. Pros: Going for him will make it easier to control discussion, he's one of the only players that reads each line in a post. He won't go for me anymore.
1.4.1.2. Cons: He's been good at making cases against other players. Last phase he almost had wee, so he's good if I want to dissapear in the background for a bit.
You know me better than my teammates do. Kudos to you, Reki. Great game

You were wrong in one thing though: i was absolutely going to tunnel you the day i flipped dead. Actually, i was going to switch my vote to you the previous day but disappeared because i got the flu lol

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Um, is anyone else not seeing the Like button at Spec chat?

But it worked out for both of us.

Sure it worked, you only destroyed my morale in the process.

No but really, you actually helped a ton, had you not exited the game that last no-death night wouldn't have happened.

You were wrong in one thing though: i was absolutely going to tunnel you the day i flipped dead. Actually, i was going to switch my vote to you the previous day but disappeared because i got the flu lol

So that's what that was. Yeah, I noticed you parked a weird vote and never moved it.

Good thing you were NKed then, actually wondered if it was the right call because you could be pushed as a lunch alternative. That sounds a bit awful, but you get the idea.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
So that's what that was. Yeah, I noticed you parked a weird vote and never moved it.

Good thing you were NKed then, actually wondered if it was the right call because you could be pushed as a lunch alternative. That sounds a bit awful, but you get the idea.
Your kill/no-kill selection was impeccable and judging by your scum chat posts, they were very well thought out and not random at all. You should be really proud of yourself

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats Reki, can't say I expected this following day 2 and the way the next few days was leaning.

NeonBorealis

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Jan 10, 2018
Excellent work Reki. You played wonderfully. And good job mafia for winning this game.

I have to apologize for my lack of activity later on in the game and my lack of cooperativeness. I realize now that maybe I should have subbed out. And the bomb claim was not right to do. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute more in a future game.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Thanks to gamerunners for hosting such an interesting game and apologies again to town for me subbing out.

Also thanks Stantastic for the D&D advice, really appreciated it!