GlowingBovine

Prophet of Truth
Nov 27, 2017
Damn Microsoft is a leaky ship, Bethesda never should have sold. /s

The biggest thing seems to be the patch on the characters arm, seems to resemble a logo that's barely visible in the trailer.

And definitely looks like it could be gamebryo.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
I hope their focus is still first person. But this looks like some early development stuff if real?

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
Damn, if Starfield have deep spatial exploration with great story, aliens etc... It will be instant classic.

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
someone on reddit pointed out there's a possible tiny connection between the patch on the shoulder to the trailer

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
That looks like a notable glow up from 76 and FO4. Much better than even the advanced graphical overhaul FO4 mod I play with.

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If they do third person again, I hope they bother to optimize for it. It's really a joke in the other Bethesda games.

bing

Banned
Apr 27, 2020
nowhere, canada
Someone sent me a link to this leak of Starfield screenshots. Take it with a grain of salt obviously, but they seem to be real.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/j0ctbx/future_game_leak_for_field/
A Reddit user in the comments pointed out that the logo on the Astronaut's model:
by47zMK.png

Is the same logo that can be found in a really obscure part of the teaser trailer:
AdQGv33.png

Reverse image searches also pull up nothing.
Leaked images:
LjVn3Gs.png

DaYTNQ3_d.webp

amqlCSI.jpg

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Most probably legit, sad we didn't get a first person shot