• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Trying too hard. But I get the feeling i'm not the audience for this anyway, so...

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
IgMyx.gif

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
More like a Teaser.

Also, wonder if the Stargirl from LoT is canon.
To that universe likely still is. That Stargirl was was in the Arrowverse's past. Though even then time travel and history in Legends of Tomorrow is pretty fluid with how badly they mess with it. The visit a number of what if futures for example and I don't think it's ever been made clear if they're simply creating a ton of alternate timelines.

The rewrite likely to happen with Crisis is going to be wild I think. I hope they give a montage to explain some things. Seeing the fallout slowly get revealed is one of the things I dislike about the Crisis events in the comics.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
That's a nop from me.
Looks like it's going to be a cheesy teenage drama with some sci-fi action sprinked throughout.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
While that teaser was real bad, I'll hold judgement as the first Titan teaser/trailer was teerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
They finished filming the whole season in September, so I'm surprised they showed so little. The cast and crew watched finished episodes months ago.