• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Have they ever made a few tweaks and changes to make it more simulation like? Loved it at release but always thought it was still missing a few things to be in a direction that I would really love. It has so many unique sim like aspects with the people you meet, but still too many arcady functions and not deep enough for my taste.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so sorry if this has been asked but will my base version update on Xbox? Or is it a new download?

speedomodel

Oct 27, 2017
Once I finish Outer Worlds and Ori, I think this will be my next focus. Going to do the campaign and then maybe start a new map and try to stick with it.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
What is the launch time in my region?

US (PDT): 10 am (3/13
Brazil (BRT) 2 pm (3/13)
UK (GMT/UTC): 5pm (3/13)
Germany (CET): 6 pm (3/13)
Singapore (SGT): 1 am (3/14)
South Korea (KST): 2 am (3/14)
Australia (AEDT): 4 am (3/14)

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
GUYS GOGOGOGGO

HUdrpVy.png

it just changed. i was watching the store the whole time. it used to say standard edition now it changed!

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
wow they mustve increased download speeds because I am getting 888Mbs per second now wtf?!?!\\

EDIT: and im done downloading 16GB!!! WTF?!

So presumably an update? I guess it's like how they rebranded Sea of Thieves to 'Anniversary Edition'.

nope brand new game. it replaced the old one on the ms store.

Did game pass PC changed too?
cant tell now because when i check it just shows i am already downloading SoD2

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
Hoo boy I'm excited for this to download. I've been looking forward to this since they announced it but who knew just how "good" the timing of its release would be

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
Uhm

I just downloaded the Juggernaut edition about 20 mins ago, and it loaded up the original. Nice wasted download.

dobahking91

Oct 26, 2017
The Heartland DLC which came out last year has a narrative. All DLC will be included in this update.

Age Gate - State of Decay

The Game never really had an engaging story imo others may disagree, people loved the simple story in the first game for some odd reason. The game is a simulator first and foremost. This game is like if you combined a Zombie Survival game with the Sims.

And as for playing alone, that is the way its meant to be played.
Definitely worth playing alone, that's what I think the game is designed for. In terms of narrative, like others have said, the Heartland DLC may be what you're looking for, I believe it's free.

And.....bought thanks guys :D

SirMossyBloke

Oct 26, 2017
OK, can anyone actually confirm they have the Juggernaut Edition on PC? I've downloaded it twice now, once from the Windows Store and once from XBox Beta app and both times it loads up Update 14 (depreciated).

Karak

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jumped in but my FPS is dogshit. Like legit insanely bad. Not sure whats up. Was totally fine last night when I tested it.

SpokkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So what is this game really?

i played the intro on gamepass and then i was dropped in a house? Is it a gaas title or is there an end to the game? A story arc? Is it open world or are there levels?

i find this game really confusing

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So what is this game really?

i played the intro on gamepass and then i was dropped in a house? Is it a gaas title or is there an end to the game? A story arc? Is it open world or are there levels?

i find this game really confusing
This update has a much improved tutorial section now to better teach you the mechanics and systems of the game.

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
Ok so what bullshit hoops do I need to jump through to actually get the juggernaut edition installed through PC Gamepass. I downloaded the juggernaut edition through the Xbox app, loaded it, and it said"you need to uninstall state of decay and download the juggernaut version".

I uninstalled the juggernaut edition of state of decay through the Xbox app, reinstalled it and it redownloaded. I just ran it and it said I needed to uninstall state of decay 2 and install the juggernaut edition.

This is seriously frustrating. What do they want me to do here .

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
The Steam version seems to feel a lot smoother than the Gamepass version on Xbox beta I used to play. Even has an option for proper fullscreen now, instead of not-so-great borderless, although maybe the update fixed that on Xbox beta too.

JohnnyMoses

Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed that there's no performance mode on the One X. This game looks so much better at a higher framerate. I can't complain about their support for this game, but man... it's been the one thing I've wanted since this game was released.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty disappointed that there's no performance mode on the One X. This game looks so much better at a higher framerate. I can't complain about their support for this game, but man... it's been the one thing I've wanted since this game was released.
It's likely to get a Xbox Series X patch at 4k/60fps.

Jun 1, 2018
Ok so it has been out for 2 years or close to that , and its still kind of unpolished, but the real worry is that it makes my RTX 2080 TI run at 100%
nah not realy sure i would recomend it to anyone at this stage

aember

Oct 26, 2017
Seeing as I last played it a couple of months ago, I figured I'd start fresh, with the tutorial on PC with this new release. The game runs like an absolute dream and it definitely looks better.

I have to ask, though, how do you do the stealth kill with KB/M? The game just said to stealth-kill one of the zombies in the tutorial but didn't actually show any button prompt.