• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Last time I said "Don't expect much".

Well this one will be better than the last for sure. We'll see updates to Sony games, a new title (as mentioned in the OP) and also the re-reveal of a third party game that was announced long ago.

MediaHandler.ashx
Deep dawn or ff7 remake ?

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so down for more State of Play episodes. Will lessen the wait time for Nintendo Directs at least.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017

Well this one will be better than the last for sure. We'll see updates to Sony games, a new title (as mentioned in the OP) and also the re-reveal of a third party game that was announced long ago.

MediaHandler.ashx
I'm actually very hyped for Iron Man VR. So that's my bar right now. Something cool, unexpected & not at all something I've waiting to see for 4 years now.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
If it's only 10 minutes long then what's the point of watching live since it'll be over by the time you sit down in your chair

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Y'know I love the Nintendo thing but everyone doesn't have to do it lol.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
I mean tbh it doesn't take much to be better than the first State of Play.

You're not wrong about that lol

But I meant the amount of content you said in your post. If it's only 10 minutes I expect the updates for PS4 games to be really brief, maybe they'll have longer versions of trailers in their channel or something.

Andrew-Ryan

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
They don't need a SoP for those games
How often do Sony just randomly release information for 1st party games not through their own outlets? Basically never. It's either and even (E3, PSX etc...) or a PS Blog posts. State of Play has basically replaced blog posts for the most part if we go by ep1. Because in years past basically all of that information would have been in blog posts.

khamakazee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not surprised they want to get some more attention out there prior to E3. The last State of Play was ho hum. I expect this one to annouce release dates for either Ghost or Last of Us 2 or both.

Nov 4, 2017
I hope the third party title from long ago is Wild. I'm super into prehistoric stuff, and that game seemed to just fall of a cliff. I hope it doesn't become vaporware.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
The new title could be intriguing to see, most likely a VR title but hey, it's something new. The focus is clearly on Medieval which is needed as we've only had the one official trailer and it didn't really show off all too much of it. :)

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017

MediaHandler.ashx

THird party revelead a long time ago?

Wild or FF VII remake.

Nov 18, 2018
Feels a bit early for a release date for TLOU2 so I'm not expecting much, but I'll still watch and hope to be pleasantly surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.