• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Those seem like glorified blog post fare and not "what the world is watching" material you need to announce in advance. So I guess I don't like State of Play if that's how they're doing them. :(

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
10 minutes? What's the point? Might as well save it for the quasi-E3 thing that probably maybe won't not happen even though Sony won't be at E3.

Mar 23, 2018
Last time I said "Don't expect much".

Well this one will be better than the last for sure. We'll see updates to Sony games, a new title (as mentioned in the OP) and also the re-reveal of a third party game that was announced long ago.

MediaHandler.ashx

Do you think we can expect a deep down look on this third party title? 👀

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
to stay awake until 1am just to see 10 minutes... might have to set an alarm and hope i can fall asleep after again :D

Royer

Oct 27, 2017
My bet go for FF VII Remake and Modern Warfare 4 along the new Medievil stuff. Here we go!

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
I predict re-reveal will be FF7 and people will hype it to no end. And then it'll disappear for the next 6-7 years. To be re-revealed as a PS6 launch title.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I was expecting a State of Play before E3 to give us TLOU2 release date

This doesnt seems like it

Natsunoyuutsu

Oct 28, 2017
last time Jp ver was shorter compare to others because Mk11 can't release in Japan.
This time Jp ver is 5mins longer, so maybe something Japan only or first to be introduced here? Anyway, Sony pays little attention to Japan these days. Hopefully it will be something interesting.

Blent

Oct 26, 2017
East Midlands, England, UK
Those seem like glorified blog post fare and not "what the world is watching" material you need to announce in advance. So I guess I don't like State of Play if that's how they're doing them. :(
Yeah, I have to admit, I don't half miss the thrill of a big Sony conference.

They felt like major, can't-miss events. State of Play is nice and I am looking forward to Thursday, but it's just not the same.

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
First State of Play was abyssmal, but it was a first so I gave it a pass. Hopefully this one will be decent. Not expecting anything crazy from it, but it should be okay. I'll give them like 3 consecutive stinkers before I'm hard out on these.

Remember that the Nintendo Directs took a little time to find a groove that worked very well, and now those are pretty good even when they are lacking something huge.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
so we are possibly getting Final fantasy 7 remake re reveal teaser (full reveal in SE show), ratchet reveal and TLOU2 date? that would all be pretty awesome if all of these will be there.

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A certain game From a certain developer is definitely going to make eyeballs bleed...

HitMissYeah

Oct 30, 2017

Well this one will be better than the last for sure. We'll see updates to Sony games, a new title (as mentioned in the OP) and also the re-reveal of a third party game that was announced long ago.

MediaHandler.ashx
Out of all images you have chosen this one!? You got me hyped!

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Let's see if it's better than the previous one.
There won't be the excuse of "it's their first one" this time though.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Nothing says "extended look" like a ten minute long presentation that includes countless other titles occupying those minutes as well.

Ketaya

Oct 25, 2017
Berlin
The third party game could very well be the VII Remake, just a short "yes it still exists please watch the Square Enix E3 stream" would be a smart thing to do to generate some attention for that.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

MediaHandler.ashx
oh wait, its an image from Square Enix E3,

its totally going to be Final Fantasy 7 Remake then.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Guys, the new title is quite obviously going to be MW4. CoD games usually get revealed in the second week of May. Expecting it to be Ratchet is seriously asking to be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.