• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
  • About 10 minutes in length
  • No details about PS5
  • Extended look at MediEvil
  • First look at a new title
  • Re-reveal of a third party game that was announced long ago (via ZhugeEX)
  • State of Play: episode 3 will return later in the year

Last edited by a moderator:

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
around 10 mintues long, no updates on next gen plans.

playstation japan said 15 mintues.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Last time I said "Don't expect much".

Well this one will be better than the last for sure. We'll see updates to Sony games, a new title (as mentioned in the OP) and also the re-reveal of a third party game that was announced long ago.

MediaHandler.ashx

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
If it's 10 minutes then no death stranding and probably no tlou2 or GoT...

Well this one will be better than the last for sure. We'll see updates to Sony games, a new title (as mentioned in the OP) and also the re-reveal of a third party game that was announced long ago.
New R&C, Nioh 2 and maybe more about the smaller titles coming this year?

Tankard

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Hopefully it's a lot better than the first one (Not about waiting for big reveals, just a better presentation).

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

MediaHandler.ashx
And here comes the outrageous expectations

Piccoro

Nov 20, 2017

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017

MediaHandler.ashx
A date for The Last of Us 2 will be great

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Sid Shuman said:
Hi all! Excited to share that State of Play will return for a new episode next Thursday, May 9 at 3:00pm Pacific Time. It'll be a quick show (around 10 minutes), but we've got some PS4 updates we couldn't wait to share with you.

PlayStation Worldwide Studios will be showing off an extended look at MediEvil, as well as a first look at a new title. And we'll have other updates and announcements from upcoming PS4 games.

One note: Don't expect any updates relating to our next-generation plans this time. Sorry!

You can watch live on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook, as usual.

As always, we're always reading your feedback and comments, so please keep them coming! There's lots more in store for State of Play: episode 3 will return later in the year with more news and updates.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

MediaHandler.ashx
well then, hype engines activate.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
We're so getting a Death Stranding trailer

Also that 'new' title is probably MW4

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017

MediaHandler.ashx

Are you sure their plans didn't change since it's only 10 minutes long?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Reset the clo- Oh wait!
Looking forward to this one for sure.

Edit: And yeah, don't count these lol, I don't want to read "State of Play 19 announced" a few years from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.