• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

State of Play (May 9th 2019) |OT| The promise has been made

May 20, 2018
Like, as someone who catches every Nintendo Direct, Sony fans, please, gauge your expectations. X employee of X company retweeting a digital event like this sometimes means literally nothing, regardless of if it has a quote or not. I really hope they show off the FF7 remake though. It's been far too long. But I'm also ready for it to just be that Marvel game in worst case scenario. Maybe it'll be the Platinum game too.

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't know what to think.

First sop was pretty poopy. It's hard for me to imagine the next one will have ff7r.

Rion

Oct 27, 2017
Now this is how you do a Nintendo like Direct hype train :)

I really, really hope it's the VII Remake re reveal!

Oct 25, 2017
UK
All I want from first party Sony titles is a new Ape Escape or a new Siren.

This is going on whilst I'm out at night so I'll probably watch it on my phone or leave early.

I really can't believe it's going to be FF7R. I want it to be. But I just don't believe it.

Oct 25, 2017
This will be great regardless of what else is shown if FFVII R is actually there. (unless FF7R's inclusion is just a logo image with "more at E3" lol)

Also, with Everybody's Golf VR announcement today, I think they legit just cut out any mention of VR stuff from the presentation due to the internet hate last time (which would explain the shorter runtime).