• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

State of Play (May 9th 2019) |OT| The promise has been made

Oct 29, 2017
I can’t be excited about any Sony event nowadays. They got me in 2015/2016, I thought this generation was going to be legendary. But those days are gone.

Hype is at 0 until E3 2020.

Oct 27, 2017
Gimmie dat Medievil stealth release.

And I'd never even heard of Effie until browsing this thread. That looks really fun-- would really like to get some info on that title now.

Oct 25, 2017
México
Realistic expectations? More of MediEvil. A new title which could be a 1st party game or a 3rd party indie game. It could literally be anything. And some updates and announcements from upcoming PS4 titles which could be small indie games or big third party games. Like I said it could be anything.
Resetera: "Oh my god, FFVII Remake, Bloodborne 2, Chrono Chross remake, The Last of Us 2 and Deep Down incoming. Yay!"
After the SoP2: "Oh my god Sony WTF? Why? Where were the megatons in your ten minute long State of Play 2 which you have never announced? The fuck man?!"
The video could be a one minute FFVII Remake teaser and the rest 9 minutes of black screen and I would be satisfied.

Oct 27, 2017
Birmingham
if FF7 was announced or re show today, I expect a small minute trailer.

More information to be at E3 from Square with a possible release date for Part 1.

I also hope we get TLOU2 information, i don't think it will hit this year and will be out January 2020.

Oct 27, 2017
I can’t be excited about any Sony event nowadays. They got me in 2015/2016, I thought this generation was going to be legendary. But those days are gone.

Hype is at 0 until E3 2020.
They announced the games they were going to announce for their 4-5 year gameplan and moved onto the next generation hardware and game development.

We are still getting about 2-3 huge games from them each year. The bigger game announcements are just being held off for later.

Oct 27, 2017
Expecting nothing less than MediEvil deep dive + FFVII Remake, Deep Down Revived, Demon's Souls Remake, TLOU Pt 2 story trailer and release date, Savage Starlight Reveal, God of War 2 footage, Horizon: First Dawn reveal, free DLC for Days Gone and inFAMOUS/Killzone/Resistance Remasters. Oh and a Bloodborne 2 stealth release.

Should be a good State of Play.

I'll be happy with the deep dive of MediEvil to be completely honest. All hail Sir Daniel!

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly more excited about the prospect of a stealth Medievil release than anything FF7 related, but I hope we all make it out of this alive

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Expecting nothing less than MediEvil deep dive + FFVII Remake, Deep Down Revived, Demon's Souls Remake, TLOU Pt 2 story trailer and release date, Savage Starlight Reveal, God of War 2 footage, Horizon: First Dawn reveal, free DLC for Days Gone and inFAMOUS/Killzone/Resistance Remasters. Oh and a Bloodborne 2 stealth release.

Should be a good State of Play.

I'll be happy with the deep dive of MediEvil to be completely honest. All hail Sir Daniel!
the only thing you didn't mention was playstation all stars, some dreams is just to big to be true I guess :(

Jan 10, 2018
My PS4 Pro gets barely any use these days. Need to get back into GoW or P5...I'm a PC gamer for the most part.
But Nintendo Directs have gotten me into the mood for getting hyped when it comes to these digital events. Give me some quality announcements Sony