• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Just appeared on my PS4. Release must be soon. Unfortunately, selecting the game shows an error message.

kNxcd9y.jpg
Oh my

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
I can't be excited about any Sony event nowadays. They got me in 2015/2016, I thought this generation was going to be legendary. But those days are gone.

Hype is at 0 until E3 2020.

Ratazk

Oct 27, 2017
Gimmie dat Medievil stealth release.

And I'd never even heard of Effie until browsing this thread. That looks really fun-- would really like to get some info on that title now.

enginesword

May 6, 2019
If nothing is shown relevant to FFVII R at least I know it's safe to tune tf out of the internet until their concert next month lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Realistic expectations? More of MediEvil. A new title which could be a 1st party game or a 3rd party indie game. It could literally be anything. And some updates and announcements from upcoming PS4 titles which could be small indie games or big third party games. Like I said it could be anything.
Resetera: "Oh my god, FFVII Remake, Bloodborne 2, Chrono Chross remake, The Last of Us 2 and Deep Down incoming. Yay!"
After the SoP2: "Oh my god Sony WTF? Why? Where were the megatons in your ten minute long State of Play 2 which you have never announced? The fuck man?!"

The video could be a one minute FFVII Remake teaser and the rest 9 minutes of black screen and I would be satisfied.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
if FF7 was announced or re show today, I expect a small minute trailer.

More information to be at E3 from Square with a possible release date for Part 1.

I also hope we get TLOU2 information, i don't think it will hit this year and will be out January 2020.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't be excited about any Sony event nowadays. They got me in 2015/2016, I thought this generation was going to be legendary. But those days are gone.

Hype is at 0 until E3 2020.
They announced the games they were going to announce for their 4-5 year gameplan and moved onto the next generation hardware and game development.

We are still getting about 2-3 huge games from them each year. The bigger game announcements are just being held off for later.

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
Expecting nothing less than MediEvil deep dive + FFVII Remake, Deep Down Revived, Demon's Souls Remake, TLOU Pt 2 story trailer and release date, Savage Starlight Reveal, God of War 2 footage, Horizon: First Dawn reveal, free DLC for Days Gone and inFAMOUS/Killzone/Resistance Remasters. Oh and a Bloodborne 2 stealth release.

Should be a good State of Play.

I'll be happy with the deep dive of MediEvil to be completely honest. All hail Sir Daniel!

Mugman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly more excited about the prospect of a stealth Medievil release than anything FF7 related, but I hope we all make it out of this alive

Apr 11, 2018
Sweden
Expecting nothing less than MediEvil deep dive + FFVII Remake, Deep Down Revived, Demon's Souls Remake, TLOU Pt 2 story trailer and release date, Savage Starlight Reveal, God of War 2 footage, Horizon: First Dawn reveal, free DLC for Days Gone and inFAMOUS/Killzone/Resistance Remasters. Oh and a Bloodborne 2 stealth release.

Should be a good State of Play.

I'll be happy with the deep dive of MediEvil to be completely honest. All hail Sir Daniel!
the only thing you didn't mention was playstation all stars, some dreams is just to big to be true I guess :(