• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
My PS4 Pro gets barely any use these days. Need to get back into GoW or P5...I'm a PC gamer for the most part.
But Nintendo Directs have gotten me into the mood for getting hyped when it comes to these digital events. Give me some quality announcements Sony

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this is a nothing burger I'm blaming SOLDIER.

VvHhowb.gif

Oct 30, 2017
I can't be excited about any Sony event nowadays. They got me in 2015/2016, I thought this generation was going to be legendary. But those days are gone.

Hype is at 0 until E3 2020.

It's funny, I've completely forgotten about E3 this year because Sony won't be there. I'm usually really hyped for it.

Shinji Hashimoto retweeted the SoP post. That and Zhuge saying some stuff.

Sigh... if it doesn't show this is going to be a really disappointing state of play. It's to late to stop the hype. Wish Zhuge never said anything at all...

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny, I've completely forgotten about E3 this year because Sony won't be there. I'm usually really hyped for it.

Sigh... if it doesn't show this is going to be a really disappointing state of play. It's to late to stop the hype. Wish Zhuge never said anything at all...

Sony told you exactly what to expect. It's a 10 minute stream. Any "hype" beyond that is our own doing.

TGR Onix

Nov 3, 2017
Don't forget guys, Cloud was revealed in a random Nintendo Direct... So ya never know! #keepthedreamsalive #panzerdragoonremake

Neo-Rudo

Oct 27, 2017
man, if they do show off FFVIIR i would like to see some stuff we haven't seen like Tifa, Zach, Rufus, etc and it to end the trailer with the Sephiroth fire scene xD

Oct 25, 2017
I expect disappointment to be the general sentiment around here. I don't really have any real expectations for this so just getting some updates will be good enough for me.

Even IF FF7 is shown I expect disappointment. Cuz it won't be as long as they want. It's ONLY a 10 minute stream. And now people have hyped themselves beyond belief.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
If...they really show FF7 Remake then it will be just briefly... with a massege thar reads.. see more E3 2019😜

Justified

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta
I dont know which are worst in the video game community (the good intentions side that is): Hype boys/girls or Fan boys/girls

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Wut, did I miss some reliable source hinting at FFVII being there for some obscure reason?

Bunkles

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Gonna need a shadow drop of Death Stranding and Last of Us 2 just to simply meet expectations at this point.

Oct 30, 2017
Sony told you exactly what to expect. It's a 10 minute stream. Any "hype" beyond that is our own doing.

Sony didn't tell me what to expect. Did they tell us the games they're going to show? Show me this very clear list of expectations your talking about.

How can people not get hyped when you have people in the know hinting at things? It's obviously going to get blown out of proportion.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
FF7R won't show up and the usual crowd that over hyped themselves will create threads saying. "Sony should stop doing SoP's" " what a waste of time SE needs to shake up management"

I for one look forward to this delicious salty tears. It's like you folks never learn which is hilarious and sad.

Oct 25, 2017
Effie is not a new game by any means, but with the video removed and this tweet, it's very possible it was intended for the State of Play:
I think the video was removed because the date in the video did not match the date in the description. Game's release seems like it moved up to May 28th based off what the description was, but the video said June 4th.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This thing has E3 2016 and PSX 2016. This shit can't be taken seriously. Person who made is must be one miserable soul.

I'm really gonna have to go back and edit that post since people apparently don't get it.

Hype trains for FFVIIR at events. No sign of it at those events. Hence the train graveyard.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Sony didn't tell me what to expect. Did they tell us the games they're going to show? Show me this very clear list of expectations your talking about.

How can people not get hyped when you have people in the know hinting at things? It's obviously going to get blown out of proportion.
Yeah they pretty much did.