• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Can't wait to see more of Ghost of Tsushima. I wonder what they'll show this time, another side-quest? A story mission? Ninja stealth gameplay?

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to see more of Ghost of Tsushima. I wonder what they'll show this time, another side-quest? A story mission? Ninja stealth gameplay?
I doubt they'll show a lengthy gameplay since this's SoP. Probably a 3-4 minutes story trailer with gameplay footage in between like they with tlou2.

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry i havent been following the thread. Any rumors/confirmation from Zhuge/Shreier or something for what will be in this one?

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Sorry i havent been following the thread. Any rumors/confirmation from Zhuge/Shreier or something for what will be in this one?
Zhuge hinted at the Resident Evil 3 Remake being there. Other possibilities are KH3 DLC trailer (trailer already leaked) and maybe also Vanquish and Bayonetta ports as those have also leaked. Another thing which leaked is Minecraft Bedrock Edition (full cross-play) coming to PS4 so that will probably be announced and then immediately after released, one retailer already leaked the physical version as well.

Logan Hardy

Dec 26, 2018
I so much want ghost to be there but i am not believing it will be , because of lack of hype from sucker punch😐

Logan Hardy

Dec 26, 2018
Yeah, on the lead up to the last PSN pretty much every ND employee was hyping it, along with the main Twitter account. Then you had the countdown images. There's nothing from SP right now.
Yup that's what i was saying pretty much. Hope i am wrong though and they just want to surprise people with unexpected reveal.

Oct 27, 2017
Zhuge hinted at the Resident Evil 3 Remake being there. Other possibilities are KH3 DLC trailer (trailer already leaked) and maybe also Vanquish and Bayonetta ports as those have also leaked. Another thing which leaked is Minecraft Bedrock Edition (full cross-play) coming to PS4 so that will probably be announced and then immediately after released, one retailer already leaked the physical version as well.
Thanks!

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Sony pretty much confirm TLoU for SoP?

Not with the initial announcement. This is all they said

We're preparing a pretty hefty show, weighing in at around 20 minutes and sporting a fresh new look. And we'll have some great news to share with you, including new game reveals, new content from PlayStation's Worldwide Studios, and a host of other updates. Should be fun!

We didn't know about PII until ND tweeted out an image of Ellie's switchblade.

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
Well, The Last of Us was obvious since Keighley announced the media event just before the SoP warning.

Zhuge or anyone else don't show them to kill the GoTsu hype, and we had that updated YouTube playlist just as same time as the SoP playlist.

Kaiserstarky

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah, on the lead up to the last SoP pretty much every ND employee was hyping it, along with the main Twitter account. Then you had the countdown images. There's nothing from SP right now.

There was also a big preview event for TLOU, if Sony want to have a big surprise for his SoP it kinda make sense that nobody from SP will talk about it if GoT is in this episode.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Beside GoT or Resi 3, I hope for a nice PSVR surprise like NMS VR at the first SoP.

Something like Alien Isolation VR would be amazing !

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
So anyone have a roundup of recent leaks which could be at this SoP? I have this:
  • Resident Evil 3 Remake announcement (basically confirmed by Zhuge)
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind trailer + date announcement (trailer already leaked, could also be at TGAs)
  • Vanquish and Bayonetta ports (trailer and Microsoft Store listings leaked, but had a XB1 logo at the end so seems more likely for the TGAs)
  • Minecraft Bedrock Edition announcement + immediate release (leaked for a Tuesday release by Best Buy, also spotted at one Walmart)
  • PlayStation Now expanding to Australia (ad was up in the Australian PlayStation Store), possibly other countries as well?
  • Reveal of new Crash Bandicoot (influencers receiving Crash gifts, PlayStation earlier showing a brand new mask in an ad, could obviously be at the TGAs instead)
  • Ghost of Tsushima trailer (YouTube playlist got updated)
  • Dreams release date as Early Access is ending, possible February 14th release, pointed out by Electro and NediarPT88
  • Untitled Goose Game port announcement, pointed out by Angie22

Last edited:

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
So anyone have a roundup of recent leaks which could be at this SoP? I have this:
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind trailer + date announcement (trailer already leaked, could also be at TGAs)
  • Vanquish and Bayonetta ports (trailer and Microsoft Store listings leaked, but had a XB1 logo at the end so seems more likely for the TGAs)
  • Minecraft Bedrock Edition announcement + immediate release (leaked for a Tuesday release by Best Buy, also spotted at one Walmart)
  • PlayStation Now expanding to Australia (ad was up in the Australian PlayStation Store), possibly other countries as well?
  • Reveal of new Crash Bandicoot (influencers receiving Crash gifts, PlayStation earlier showing a brand new mask in an ad, could obviously be at the TGAs instead)

Dreams early access ends this weekend, a SoP launch date announcement is very possible.

Babylon's Fall should be at SoP or TGA.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Untitled Goose Game port for the PS4

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017

Dreams release date announcement also possible: https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1194608535298072577

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
It's not that serious lol.
It's meant to be a joke, but those in on the joke actually think that Nintendo started online video updates. The comments, of course are calling these folks out. No harm in saying it how it is. Stoking the console war flames is not exactly very professional of one of the biggest gaming news outlets, especially when it's misleading.

Beside GoT or Resi 3, I hope for a nice PSVR surprise like NMS VR at the first SoP.

Something like Alien Isolation VR would be amazing !
That would be amazing!

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
  • Dreams release date as Early Access is ending, possible February 14th release, pointed out by Electro and NediarPT88
  • Untitled Goose Game port announcement, pointed out by Angie22

The Minecraft rumor is awesome, despite owning Bedrock Editions on Windows 10 (plus Oculus), Switch, and iOS. I doubt this will happen, but PSVR support would be nice, too.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
the images of the leaked copies dont have the PSVR support logo, so seems like thats a no.

True, but neither did the original releases of Wipeout Omega Collection, Star Wars: Battlefront, and No Man's Sky. But, eventually they did via patch. Subsequent reprints included them on the box art. So, yeah, probably no VR announcement here, but maybe one day. Though, going by Phil Spencer's VR comments last week, I could see him not wanting the PS4 version of Minecraft to be considered superior to the XBOX version because of more features.

Jacob4815

Oct 29, 2017

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if Batman will show up in either show. Just because it feels like its been teased for everything for years, my faith is at an all time low. I'm sure it'll turn up... eventually.

OP
OP
nolifebr

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Who had the Batman marketing deal? I remember Arkham Knight being shown at Sony E3, but that one was an Rocksteady game.

One other thing: I would not find it difficult to see an announcement teaser on State Of Play for something, warning that the full trailer for that game will be shown on TGA. More or less what happened to FF7 before E3.

Nov 21, 2017
Who had the Batman marketing deal? I remember Arkham Knight being shown at Sony E3, but that one was an Rocksteady game.

One other thing: I would not find it difficult to see an announcement teaser on State Of Play for something, warning that the full trailer for that game will be shown on TGA. More or less what happened to FF7 before E3.

Other than Arkham City pretty much every Batman Arkham game had a marketing deal with Sony and appeared in their conferences. Even the non mainline games like Origins, VR, and Blackgate were shown during a Sony event. Still though the Court of Owls game will more than likely appear at TGA. If its not at TGA it would be the PS5 event.

AzorAhai

Oct 29, 2017
How is it vaporware if there are already people playing it due to the early access release?

I don't think you understand what that word means.........

Hum, I was being more impatient than critical, I did not expect to upset some people and I admit this was a poor, clumsy and unintentionally provocative-sounding wording choice (even though it doesn't seem that far off when taking a look at the Oxford definition).

The point was that I can't wait for the game since the first showing. I really hope they finally have a date to announce.

D3M0N666

Banned
Jan 18, 2019
Bro they are full sized games. You guys keep thinking of conventional remakes. Even SE said a decade ago that this remake would take time to do in modern technology.... you know you are so right, Random Internet user.

What the hell was I thinking?

The whole game is not being released at once, its like Revelations 2 or the story telltale games dude go check it out!

Episodes the game is split thats what he meant by demo

Status
Not open for further replies.