• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
Obviously Geoff can't say "yes, that leak or rumor is confirmed". It's not a major leak to comment. Gabe himself said that it's a third hand info that he can't confirm.
I think that the new Batman game has still high chances to be shown at TGA, without considering all these reports.

We'll see!

But he can also just not saying anything...

I'm started to doubt that this game even exist...

hubertuss03

Banned
Oct 9, 2018
Other than Arkham City pretty much every Batman Arkham game had a marketing deal with Sony and appeared in their conferences. Even the non mainline games like Origins, VR, and Blackgate were shown during a Sony event. Still though the Court of Owls game will more than likely appear at TGA. If its not at TGA it would be the PS5 event.
It could be at TGA and still have marketing deal with PlayStation. Look at annoumcement of Crash Team Racing.

Isayas

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
The whole game is not being released at once, its like Revelations 2 or the story telltale games dude go check it out!

Episodes the game is split thats what he meant by demo

Which is dumb as hell because the whole story can't be done in a single release without compromising due to modern technology.

Ravage

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
We'll likely get a peek at GoT and an announcement on Dreams launch date.

Anyone expecting more than that is simply setting himself up for disappointment.

Gibordep

Nov 1, 2017
In a State of play I only want to see FP games, exclusives and PS News. Dont see any appleal of third party games reveals, even RE3.

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
So RE3, possibly GoTsu, and I'm guessing they'll take some time to talk about Control's Expeditions mode that's supposed to release this month.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
In a State of play I only want to see FP games, exclusives and PS News. Dont see any appleal of third party games reveals, even RE3.
What else to see on PS4 first-party when they obviously focused on PS5?

We still got Tshushima though, but still don't know if it is in the show yet...

We'll just have to see.

Oct 24, 2019
So, RE3 announcement and Dreams release date seem like locks. What other games might we expect to see?

Is it too soon to hope for a Ghost of Tsushima release date?

Gibordep

Nov 1, 2017
What else to see on PS4 first-party when they obviously focused on PS5?

We still got Tshushima though, but still don't know if it is in the show yet...

We'll just have to see.

GoT and Dreams has to be the main stars if there isn't anything more to reveal to PS4. And some news about Now and/or PS4 price drop, or any other thing that is relevant PS4.
I dont see the point on have a event of this type for reveal third party stuff, they are better on a Game awards show.

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
GoT and Dreams has to be the main stars if there isn't anything more to reveal to PS4. And some news about Now and/or PS4 price drop, or any other thing that is relevant PS4.
I dont see the point on have a event of this type for reveal third party stuff, they are better on a Game awards show.

Worldwide PSNow release would be amazing... even if it's only with the downloadable games.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
So, RE3 announcement and Dreams release date seem like locks. What other games might we expect to see?

Is it too soon to hope for a Ghost of Tsushima release date?
Here's a rumor round-up I did 2 days ago, still fairly accurate:

• Resident Evil 3 Remake announcement (basically confirmed by Zhuge)
  • Kingdom Hearts 3 Re Mind trailer + date announcement (trailer already leaked, could also be at TGAs)
  • Vanquish and Bayonetta ports (trailer and Microsoft Store listings leaked, but had a XB1 logo at the end so seems more likely for the TGAs) Just announced
  • Minecraft Bedrock Edition announcement + immediate release (leaked for a Tuesday release by Best Buy, also spotted at one Walmart) Just announced on the PlayStation Blog
  • PlayStation Now expanding to Australia (ad was up in the Australian PlayStation Store), possibly other countries as well?
  • Reveal of new Crash Bandicoot (influencers receiving Crash gifts, PlayStation earlier showing a brand new mask in an ad, could obviously be at the TGAs instead)
  • Ghost of Tsushima trailer (YouTube playlist got updated)
  • Dreams release date as Early Access is ending, possible February 14th release, pointed out by Electro and NediarPT88
  • Untitled Goose Game port announcement as trophies have gone up, pointed out by Angie22

Last edited:

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
I actually appreciate their efforts to make SoP more 'watchable' by introducing new games to the show, whether first or third-party.

RE is big, and they manage to secure it from The Game Awards.

If it's 'just' what's left of PS4 first-party exclusives in this show...

As might as well announce it on PS Blog instead; waste of time & money for this SoP...

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
Here's a rumor round-up I did 2 days ago, still fairly accurate:

That post from modiz in the 1st party thread sounds imo that Babylon's Fall is very likely.

looked at the japanese state of play stream and tried translating the description through multiple websites, seems like the gameplay video will be the first public gameplay showcase of the title, whatever that is. Any big release that still has no gameplay footage released? could it just be referring to RE3?

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
I feel like there was a lot more hype for the last SoP, but beyond TLoU Pt 2 that one largely disappointed. If this upcoming episode is the inverse of that then that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.