• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Australia
Seems like Sony are taking a page out of Nintendo and Microsoft's books with State of Play: a new series of livesteams for new PlayStation related announcements.
SoP-Featured.jpg

From the official blog post announcement:
Today, we're introducing a new video program called State of Play, and the first episode kicks off Monday, March 25 at 2:00pm Pacific Time.

State of Play will give you updates and announcements from the world of PlayStation. Our first episode will showcase upcoming PS4 and PS VR software, including new trailers, new game announcements and new gameplay footage.

You can watch live on Twitch, YouTube, Twitter or Facebook worldwide, and we'll be offering up the VOD edition shortly after the episode airs.

And this is just the beginning! State of Play will return throughout the year with more updates and announcements.

The stream is confirmed to broadcast on the following official channels:

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like this is their version of Inside XBox more than a Direct level thing.

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, looks to be basically the Inside Xbox formula although there does not seems to have a monthly commitment. That's something at least.

Cocamantis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
The head of marketing from SONY has been in KojiPro for the last couple of weeks. Could it be that they'll announce at least a release window for "Death Stranding"?

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
I guess people in that thread from yesterday can stop losing their minds

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, at least all those people losing their minds about communication have something now!

Deleted member 21

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
It's like they've read the thread from yesterday lmao

Anyway, still curious to check this one out. About time that they a format like this

Oct 27, 2017
That's great. I'm open to it and looking forwards to these videos. Of course they won't always be noteworthy but I'm just happy to have it

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
I mean it's nice they're trying to pretend they're not biding their time till the PS5 but is there going to be anything major? I feel like it'll be updates and indies.

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
The show will probably be pretty uneventful but I'll be there for the fringe reactions that expect this to make or break the PS brand.

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Hopefully we'll see what Japan Studio is working on and release dates for MediEvil and whichever big games are releasing in the second half of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.