• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
yeah in for deathloop but agree that i've seen plenty of that game and don't really need to see anymore. all the delays messed up the marketing for that game

as far as indies, kinda hoping for some release dates more than anything. i feel like there's already a solid slate of games coming but we just need some dates. solar ash, jett, etc.

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
I'm pleased they've specifically said no GoW, Horizon or VR. At least we know going in and can temper expectations...

Looking forward to the Gran Turismo and TLoU remake release dates though.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
Jett: The Far Shore.

C'mon... It's been too long and I'm intrigued by the soundtrack.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even disappointed that we are not getting more first party stuff, but a third of the show being Deathloop is just zzzzzz

Hopefully we'll see more of SIFU tho

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we at least get an update for Ghostwire, the lack of highlighting it makes me think it got delayed.

Considering everything else has been delayed, there is no way Tango was immune to the issues of being forced to move development to WFH. There just hasn't been an actual update on the game is almost a year so I would expect to see that date rolled into 2022 the next time they show it.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
i actually am looking forward to palying deathloop but i feel ive seen more than enough of the game already so.. this is a bit strange...

really wanted to see gta 5 e&e and ff16

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Is it a fool's hope if I want Julianna to become a second playable SINGLE PLAYER character after you beat the game or in some instance of the game that isn't co-op/invasion?

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Is it a fool's hope if I want Julianna to become a second playable SINGLE PLAYER charactee after you beat the game or in some instance of the game that isn't co-op/invasion?

i hope they show julianna gameplay, maybe reveal new game modes (new game plus) and post-launch roadmap stuff.

cause if they have another showcase that's all about explaining what this game is for the 40th time then....lol

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Well my expectations are zero for this one so hopefully I won't feel disappointed.

I enjoyed the February one, which was also ~30m and had 10 games.

Gradly

Nov 11, 2017

Dreezy

Oct 27, 2017
It's interesting they mentioned next gen PSVR. Must be a lot of demand for that 👀

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Aww... :/
I thought the next State of Play was supposed to be something exciting since Sony wasn't on E3? Deathloop and idies just don't interest me. Might be the first State of Play that I don't watch live, just getting all my info here afterwards.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
After Ragnarök turned out to be a PS4 game Stray is more or less the only game I'm looking forward to. And it will really be great to see how GTA V will evolve another generational leap

Sony really need to reveal some next gen first party games. Ratchet was wonderful but now it seems that we have like two years of waiting to do until we will get another PS5 game. PlayStation HQ has lost all goodwill they've earned over the last 15 years and I'm at a point where I believe everything they say is a lie. PS Studios are more amazing than ever though, but now I don't really recommend buying a PS5 to my friends with its high game prices…

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020

Dante316

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not too hyped but I'm not disappointed or pessimistic at all. Playstation will likely have another showcase in the summer and if not definitely something in the fall.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Not going to get myself excited for the next to zero possibility of FFXVI or Forspoken, no sir.

okay maybe just a little

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
After Ragnarök turned out to be a PS4 game Stray is more or less the only game I'm looking forward to. And it will really be great to see how GTA V will evolve another generational leap

Let me get this straight... you suddenly aren't interested in Ragnarok anymore because it will also be on PS4.... but you're excited over GTA V on PS5?

Rzarekta

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Why do I feel like I already watched a deep dive on Death Loop? Anyway, still interested in the game so I will check it out.

Oct 27, 2017
I have a weird hunch if Deathloop was identical game and first party, so many people wouldn't be complaining. We got 10 minutes of R&C, sometimes the same footage at like 4 events last year and I didn't hear this much complaining. But because Deathloop is XGS it gets this treatment…. Sigh.

Deathloop isn't getting this treatment for XGS. It's getting this treatment for looking boring from the second it was first revealed. Add to that how much Sony's been showing off the game, and there's your explanation for the apathy.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Gods, I greatly mislike having to tune in to PlayStation events to potentially see some Final Fantasy stuff. They're always so badly paced and PlayStation's slate just doesn't interest me at all.