• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Is there not time to focus on PS4 games after the PS5 launches? Or better yet, why not focus on both?

They're kind of doing that - last event was PS5, this one is PS4 and more third party focus.

they can't really wait until after launch as they'll want to line up info on games coming for the holidays - need to do that in the next few weeks

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Wait, 40 fucking minutes?! What are they gonna show for that long?!

Seriously. I was shocked when I read that in the blog post.

I mean, if they're serious about devoting a considerable amount of time to some of the more impressive looking PS5 indies like Kena and Stray, then it could be a good show. Not holding my breath though. We'll probably end up seeing a LOT of Call of Duty.

beside 13th sentinel, what else is coming on ps4

Crash 4, the Tony Hawk remakes, Avengers.

I hope 13 Sentinels gets some love during this. It deserves it by the sound of things.

Deleted member 11479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Backward compatibiliy is the most important feature for next gen consoles, but fuck current gen games.
Sony should support their hardware and peripherals more, but fuck supporting Playstation VR.

amirite or what?

ArchAngel

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Please save the UI for Gamescom. Let Shu present the UI again in the Gamescom stream while sitting in the chair again!

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
beside 13th sentinel, what else is coming on ps4

Also from Atlus....

Persona_5_Scramble.jpg

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
After seeing those insane Sony financials no wonder they want to focus most of the State of Play to PS4

Completely, massive wake up call for me. I wouldn't be surprised in the midst of COVID that it's changed sony's plans and they are drumming up some extra support for PS4. It's had its strongest Q1 in history, in it's twilight year, something they can't ignore.

JoeNut

Oct 27, 2017
UK
So at this point do we have a launch line up at all confirmed other than cross gen games and spiderman?

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if Sony ended up showing off an early PSVR2 prototype with a demo highlighting the upgrades and new features to everyone's surprise.

Floex

Oct 27, 2017
No idea why they're doing this. You can't follow up the last event with a practically nothing one at this stage.

Honestly the most boring next gen reveal from both companies.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
My hands up in the air for whatever they're gonna show.

Don't expect anything so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
They literally just had a PS5 event one month ago. Some of yall have a patience of a 3 yo.

They're also expected to be eleasing in 2 months, and we've seen nothing of the UI, no launch date, no price, no systems information.

You could actually try and understand why people want to know more, instead of becoming rude & petulant because someone disagrees with you.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I am honestly somewhat baffled at thinking what they can show to take up 40 minutes.

This is going to be the longest SoP, but I have no idea what they'll be presenting.

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Neil said no DLC. Also no PlayStation Studio stuff at this event apparently. I'm sure we won't have to wait long to see the TLOU2 Multiplayer mode though.

I have a feeling its a gonna be a huge standalone game with MMO components using the same map as the SP game. It's way too interconnected as a world given the linear nature of the game. Imagine crossing the sky towers with your squad when you see some other players on the other side. Chaos ensues!

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
Wait, 40 fucking minutes?! What are they gonna show for that long?!

10 Minutes of Game Trailers and smaller Announcements, 30 Minutes of ill-advised jokes about how Xbox Fans wont get Spider-Man in the Avengers Game.
Console War ensues, this time with real Weaponry (Launch Exclusive on XSX)
The World Ends in a Ball of Fire and salty memes
2020 delivers