• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Starmud

Oct 27, 2017
he played off the address to his base about as perfectly as he could and turning the STOTU into instagram moments... candidate trump kind of came through tonight...

Nancy ripping them papers up is a mood i subscribe too though and im ready for a nasty race to november, the dems need to show that backbone...

Rockstar

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
US
761.jpg

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dems should have boycotted this fucking grotesque amalgam of Republican butt licking.

Half an empty room would've made a bigger impact than them being there with the shit face imo.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
I actually felt like, for Trump, last years SotU was kind of decent.

This years felt like a demented game show where he just highlighted one random person after another while bringing up death and tragedy over and over.

naib

Oct 25, 2017
ATX
I mean, he didn't totally fuck up?
To the base it will play great. They won't pay attn to the 👖🔥 that comes after

Most wont be watching rebuttal either

CurseVox

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts (USA)
I checked out when Trump was talking about how I guess we're pals with China now(?) and they were all like.. BRO! why did it take you so long to for you guys to catch on to the intellectual properties shenanigans?!

Pilgrimzero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I dont see how any Repub politician can know Trump is lying and still lick his ass with "great speech" etc

Ashane

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
This was the worst SotU speech he has given out, if that was possible.

To his base, this was probably the best SotU speech ever given by anyone. To the low information voters out there, this was also a great speech all things considered.

Let's not underestimate the enemy here. He, just like Bernie, speaks to the "common" man more then anyone I've ever seen. Not quiet as good as Obama, but damn its close.

Ars Arcanum

alt account
Banned
Feb 3, 2019
After all those people he highlights including that woman who was killed by baghdadi in his speech Nancy just rips it? Classless.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
This Dem response is exactly why this party needs a complete shake up. Just awful.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sorry but this sounds sooooo...robotic. People who are teetering on that fine line isn't going to be swayed.

Oct 28, 2017
Guys, he's getting four more years. We are on the verge of a 1972/1984-esque shellacking come November.
C'mon now son. I think it's incredibly likely he wins. But 1984 landslide level? Let's not be insane.

He's not gaining supporters. And even if his entire base was reactivated to 2016 levels, they will still just barely win battleground states.