• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Eternal

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
I still find amazing that Zwei is coming to Steam, how much it has progressed the platform on getting japanese games.

Oct 27, 2017
I still find amazing that Zwei is coming to Steam, how much it has progressed the platform on getting japanese games.
It is indeed great we are getting so many Japanese titles, and that the PC is more and more a platform Japanese developers and publishers look into when releasing their games.

Sadly, we are still missing a lot of things, especially in terms of re-releases of older arcade/console titles (for example, Hamster's Arcade Archives series, or their SNK re-releases, which have been released on pretty much all platforms, except PC), something I'm hoping may change in the near future.
As I get older, and find myself with less time and patience to play long games, these arcade titles, be it Shoot 'Em Ups, or for example Side-Scrolling Beat 'Em Ups, are something I find myself drawn to more and more.

Soulblazer

Oct 27, 2017
Greece
Double dipping on Nioh. I loved it on PS4 but never got around to trying the dlc. I hope that the port is good so that I can relive this masterpiece in all its 4K/60fps glory. Please Tecmo Koei, don't screw this up.

I dunno about Sonic Forces though... I hope for a nice surprise because everything I've seen so far doesn't excite me at all.

matimeo

UI/UX Game Industry Veteran
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty excited for Bubsy. So many childhood memories of never making it far in the game yet not feeling bad about it.

chowyunfatt

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Couldn't find any info on the PS4 version of Spintires so I thought I would ask here. To the people that have played it or tried it does it have plenty of stuff to do? or does it get repetitive. Thanks.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
First post updated with 2 newly released October titles :P

Can't wait to start Zwei Zwei soon X3