• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
5bcb18211f6e0329b4aaca81506623f9.png

Seems like its out on the 19th of this month.

Source: STEAM's Global Wishlist Page

Last edited:

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
I was just looking at this the other day and was surprised how high up the wishlist/followed charts it is. Looks like this is going to be a proper hit, especially since it already sold decently it's first couple weeks of preorders.

Can't wait to play it! They picked a great launch window.

OP
OP
AshenOne

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Game is made for all cat owners who wish they could give orders to their cat and the cat would listen

/s I bought it and gifted it to a friend

FusedAtoms

Jul 21, 2018
with this and launching on the new PS+ it seems like they're going to have a huge hit on their hands. Hopefully it reviews well

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
What day does this release again? And do people think some one would mod a way to have a different color cat if I buy on pc instead of PlayStation?

Mr.fresh

Oct 31, 2017
Gonna play on Day one on PlayStation just to support day one games on the service but the game looks really good tbh.

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
The real story here for me is that people are that hyped up for The Day Before. I mean, the trailers look amazing, but I don't see how the devs can deliver on any of it. I also rarely, if ever, hear people talk about it.

OP
OP
AshenOne

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
The real story here for me is that people are that hyped up for The Day Before. I mean, the trailers look amazing, but I don't see how the devs can deliver on any of it. I also rarely, if ever, hear people talk about it.
A lot of the silent communities are into survival MMOs or Survival games in general, Its probably one of those cases.

Survlval games are a sort of a big deal on STEAM so iam not surprised that this game is one of their next targets lol.

Slippy

Oct 23, 2021
Pretty excited to play it on PlayStation with the new service. Been hyped for it since it was announced.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Nice to see The Scam Before falling down, hopefully it will continue like this.

Really happy for Stray as well, it look promising and I will play it D1 thanks to Plus <3

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Neat. Glad to see that people understand that a game about a cute kitty in a robot world is more interesting than a Division/TLOU bait title that is likely never going to see a release/ will never match the footage. 🙂