• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboitoAM

Oct 25, 2017
That's cool.
So how about some details on that DMC HD Collection on PC. There oddly isn't even a trailer for that one yet.

Or

Maybe some details on the RE7 dlc? Will it be available at midnight?
Wbacon confirmed a 60fps cap and uncapped resolutions for DMC HD.

A shame about 30fps cap on Okami but it's still a great game.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
The FROM teaser thread has predictably turned into a Sony wank fest with fiscal plans and marketing campaigns being imagined.

zkylon

Oct 25, 2017
so since the from game has like japanese music and text it does seem unlikely it'll be bloodborne or dark souls

tenchu would be cool, but if it's something new entirely that'd be really awesome

tho tenchu would be really really cool

i really like tenchu

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Out Now

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550340/Umineko_Golden_Fantasia/

Usually $24.99 but is 20% off until the 16th.

tumblr_nv1luxCci11tv99goo1_400.gif

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pyre, Sexy Brutale, Hollow Knight and Evil Within 2 are top five contenders for the year, brothers. Amazing games. Pyre probably number 1.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Is Okami HD the cheapest at GMG right now?

And has any of the games announced at TGA gotten store pages besides this?:

"Fade into Silence" seems to have been pulled.

Last edited:

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to retrieve rewards from Mixer?
cj0JJQv.png

Oh, and I see System Shock 2 is free if you have Twitch Prime. Click the crown and scroll down to redeem it.

Oct 25, 2017
I would say no. If you want a more faithful revision mod GMDX is the one to go with. Playing for the first time however, I'd personally recommend you play it straight vanilla (it is a classic for a reason!), but you should grab the Deus Exe launcher solely as something that helps alleviate some of the pains the game has on modern systems.
Thanks. Will just grab Deus Exe then.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I am halfway through Uncharted 3 and I am liking it a lot more than 2.
Visuals are great and while the gunplay is pretty...'meh' at worst, OK at best, I don't seem to be flooded with wave after wave of enemies It's usually just 2 waves then that's it.
Then again I am playing on Easy so I dunno if more enemies show up on normal and higher.
One thing I am at odds with though is about the plot: I like it and I like the focus on Drake's obsession with the treasure, but the fact that you have like half the cast advising him against it comes off counter to his reasons for stopping Lazaravich in UC2.
In fact if Drake had used the same reasoning for stopping Lazaravich in the 2nd game in the 3rd one, not only would it help him cover his obsession with finding Iram of the Pillars, but it would also make for a good reason for the gang to go along with him; they're as deep into it as they were in UC2 anyways.

ATM my ranking goes
UC4=UC3>UC2>UC1

I kinda have a soft spot for UC1's plot now mainly due to the characterization, but the game design is too uninspired for me to go back and replay it. Thankfully the cutscenes are on Youtube for me to re experience that at least :V

Other than that I am playing through the Space Quest collection on Steam. SQ1 VGA is recognized by SCUMMVM so I'm playing it using that, and man that first section would be a lot better if the mouse would properly recognize THAT I WANT TO GO THROUGH A DOOR AND NOT JUST STAND IN FRONT OF IT, 1 PIXEL AWAY FROM THE GAME RECOGNIZING I WANT TO GO THROUGH IT.
Gotta say though, they really went all out with the fact they can use 10 times more colors than the original game-

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Wok and anyone interested-
If there are any notable titles releasing in 2018, please let me know since I plan on putting up a thread by Monday or Tuesday showcasing various titles releasing on Steam/PC from January onwards.
Iconoclasts is on the list btw ;p

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If there are any notable titles releasing in 2018, please let me know since I plan on putting up a thread by Monday or Tuesday showcasing various titles releasing on Steam/PC from January onwards.

Lost Sphear - Jan 23rd.
Underhero - 2018
Warhammer Vermintide 2 - Q1 2018
Long Gone Days - Feb.
Stoneshard - 2018
Ni No Kuni 2 - Jan. 18th (Delay?)
Secret of Mana 2 - Feb. 15
Feudal Alloy - Q3
8 Bit Adventures 2 - Early 2018
Moonlighter - Early 2018
Fallen Legion+ - Jan. 5th

That's all I got for now. Hope that helps any D:

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017

Pillars of Eternity 2 (unknown 2018)
Civ VI - Rise and Fall expansion (February 8, 2018)

There's other games that are listed 2018, but they may slip to 2019 (Praey for the Gods, for example).

OniluapL

Oct 25, 2017

I don't know what is in your list already, probably most of it already is, but that's what is in my wishlist (also don't know how much "notable" applies):

Crossing Souls
Wandersong
Longest Five Minutes
Ashen
Light Fairytale
Manifold Garden
Always Sometimes Monsters (...maybe?)
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
Donut County
Wattam

Without a Steam page (and not sure if 2018), there's

YIIK
The Artful Escape
12 Minutes

Hope there's something you didn't already know about, and I forgot a ton of stuff, I'm sure.

Oct 25, 2017

You may have some of these already but here they are anyway:

Battletech
Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones
Mechwarrior 5
No Truce with the Furies
Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Copper Dreams
Archmage Rises

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Keep them coming gang, I've got most of the titles mentioned already in the list and more are welcome, esp. if they are VR or notable expansions :)

I don't know what is in your list already, probably most of it already is, but that's what is in my wishlist (also don't know how much "notable" applies):

Crossing Souls
Wandersong
Longest Five Minutes
Ashen
Light Fairytale
Manifold Garden
Always Sometimes Monsters (...maybe?)
Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
Donut County
Wattam

Without a Steam page (and not sure if 2018), there's

YIIK
The Artful Escape
12 Minutes

Hope there's something you didn't already know about, and I forgot a ton of stuff, I'm sure.
Thanks for the Donut County page! I've been wanting to wishlist it on steam ever since I saw it on PSX.

OniluapL

Oct 25, 2017
Keep them coming gang, I've got most of the titles mentioned already in the list and more are welcome, esp. if they are VR or notable expansions :)

Thanks for the Donut County page! I've been wanting to wishlist it on steam ever since I saw it on PSX.

Every Annapurna game seems interesting, I'm always looking at their publisher page

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
So apparently I didn't have Vampyr on my list O_o
I could've sworn I added it but the way Steam games are listed in the Upcoming page can be confusing when a game's page lists its date as 'TBC' while the banner in the Upcoming tab shows an older date.

Keep them coming, even if it is a well known title that has a confirmed date.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting so close to finding a game released game with 0 reviews on Steam. I feel like one day I'll be the first to see one of these games.

Which kinda reminds me of a problem with curators: they're just offering the same highly visible things as everything else. There needs to be a curator curator to find the real gems.

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.