• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will you play Recettear this month?

• Capitalism ho!

Votes: 196 43.7%
  • That's so much! You're being selfish! And mean!

Votes: 58 12.9%
  • Not supporting anime games.

Votes: 195 43.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2017
Man, the Battletech game looks absolutely amazing. It's probably not for me (I assume it's mostly multiplayer, and I'm a single-player guy), but I imagine how excited you guys must be about it. I'm a big fan of the Shadowrun games, but this looks like a giant leap in quality.
It's primarily single player I would say, there's a long series of missions that make up a storyline, and once they're completed it's an open ended merc company sim.

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I've never sniped astronauts in an asteroid field before in a videogame. Or shot out the glass behind enemies and watch them sucked out into space in a non scripted moment.

Infinite Warfare campaign is brilliant lol. I'm not even doin the main missions, just fuckin around in all the side missions. Getting perks as rewards is also genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.