• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Will you play Recettear this month?

• Capitalism ho!

Votes: 196 43.7%
  • That's so much! You're being selfish! And mean!

Votes: 58 12.9%
  • Not supporting anime games.

Votes: 195 43.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I know that. I believe the exact story is they didn't want to touch any of the core programming but found out they have to modify it now for it to work and are passing it over to another dev to do so. Like I said, it'd be nice if they gave an update like who that dev is but I know the Switch version is coming out first at this point. Crazy to think this might end up being a year fuckin long delay.
I will laugh so much if Celceta releases before it on PC. (which I think is actually very likely).

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Graphics Menu for 4 Godesses Online
31E26F22628BAB8EBF852CF9C632952A3547A8F7

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
AssCreed Origins discovery tour made my mom pay attention to video games for the first time. The tour itself wasn't particularly in-depth, however it did cover the general aspects of the customs and religion of ancient Egyptians. Unfortunately, tours of ancient ruins are almost exclusively about pyramids, even though several iconic temples of Egypt existed in game.
It would be great if they went back and did something similar to the earlier games. Italy and France would definitely be more interesting to me personally.

dex3108

Oct 26, 2017

If only somebody write that about RDR :(

While we are on this topic they had to refund my order of RDR GOTY for X360 because shipment got lost. And now i can't find place that delivers pre-owned copies of RDR to my country. Universe really doesn't want me to play RDR :(

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, it's quite the silly menu.
Screen resolution seems to control the internal resolution. So 1 means 25% of the display resolution, 2 50%, and so on.

Textures ON/OFF: Off is basically "Low" type textures, ON are the fault ones.

KennyLoggins

Oct 25, 2017
To the user who won the "Slain" giveaway (Steam username hidden in post)
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
: Please mark the game as received. Thanks!

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"After testing the waters with Shining Resonance Refrain, we have determined that there is not enough of an audience on PC for our games and will focus our efforts on the Nintendo Switch™ and Xbox One™ instead".

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They actually called it the Anime Chest Bundle? ahaha.

I see it has a Mahjong game in it. I've wanted a good proper Mahjong game on Steam for ages.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
I always play my video games at screen resolution 4. That's just how I roll.
Please Japanese devs, stop porting PC games when you clearly have no clue what people expect. It's no shame to outsource to people who have played a game or two on PC in their lives.

PaulSane

Oct 25, 2017
I always play my video games at screen resolution 4. That's just how I roll.
Please Japanese devs, stop porting PC games when you clearly have no clue what people expect. It's no shame to outsource to people who have played a game or two on PC in their lives.

While i agree that this menu could be a bit more clear, IFI are one of the better porting companies. Most of their ports are very good performance-wise and have good M+KB support, and this one is no exception. Speaking from the first-hand experience here btw :p

Ganado

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
While i agree that this menu could be a bit more clear, IFI are one of the better porting companies. Most of their ports are very good performance-wise and have good M+KB support, and this one is no exception. Speaking from the first-hand experience here btw :p
I'm just not sure what went wrong here. Also, is it really IFI thats porting it and/or the older games? Because Neptunia RE1 is too good of a first port to be true. I'm fairly certain Ghostlight have been porting these for some reason.

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Ew, that options screen.

I'm going to laugh if it's "Texture Filtering" and "filtering" is long enough that it overflows the field and just gets cut off.

It's like the perfect showcase for the Japanese video game PC port mentality.

Does unauthorized access mean that they know your password and got to 2FA screen, or does it mean that they know your login name and tried some password and were blocked before 2FA?
Why not set your browser to private mode and try logging in with fake credentials to see what happens?

If you don't get a message, then it must mean more than that (and if you were the user that was having problems with that earlier, you should probably contact Steam support to inquire further).

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
632350_20180221161517iasfn.png

632350_2018022116225018sgm.png

632350_20180221162934czsu0.png

Runs at around 40-50 fps when playing at 4K on a GTX 970
Has native DS4 support(although the control scheme UI is still based on Xbox's)
I'll see if this is doable on the GPD Win.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty tempted by that fanatical bundle, I've got almost half of it already but I've been eyeing Mr Shifty for a while.

PaulSane

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just not sure what went wrong here. Also, is it really IFI thats porting it and/or the older games? Because Neptunia RE1 is too good of a first port to be true. I'm fairly certain Ghostlight have been porting these for some reason.
Ghostlight did port some of the IF\CH games (Agarest and Mugen Souls series, Omega Quintet), but all the Neptunia ports were done by Idea Factory International.

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
I thought Resonance of Fate would be the next sega port after tetris. But looks like that terrible looking anime game will be it for the year.

Maybe next year I guess.

Oh well. The wait continues.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Sega in a few months

"I know you've all been asking for the next chapter in the valkyria series to hit PC. We're pleased to announce Valkyria Revolution will be hitting Steam this June!"

valkyria_revolution_bj8si6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.