• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SteamERA GOTY results on Saturday 27th January at 23:00 GMT - Will MRORANGE deliver?

• Yes!

Votes: 51 22.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • We should probably get morningbus to do it again.

Votes: 45 19.5%
  • Yes, in like 9 months.

Votes: 47 20.3%
  • Who cares? It's all rigged if Zelda: BOTW doesn't win.

Votes: 69 29.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
v1vf3bd.png

PC Gaming Threads
Steam ID List
Steam Trading Thread

cR0CKTx.png

DRAGON BALL FighterZ - Tizoc
"From the creators of Guilty Gear Xrd comes a vibrant, explosive and flashy take on the Dragon Ball series.
Choose from many of the series' most popular characters from Dragon Ball Z and Super (and Yamcha), and pit them against each other in a 3v3 tag team fighting game extravaganza with a faithful visual presentation to the manga and anime."

EJfx5vC.png

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition - Tizoc
"This free update to Street Fighter V brings further rebalance and some extra moves to the existing cast, such as a new V-Trigger. Additionally the game will feature various Arcade Mode options where you face against specific opponents, as well a new Team Battle mode for Versus play and Extra Battle; a monthly event where players can obtain a crossover outfit for one of the characters based on other Capcom games such as Captain Commando (Nash) & Viewtiful Rashid."

Ni No Kuni 2
- MRORNAGE
"Anime games were a mistake."

Iconoclasts - Powerpuff
Incredible one man's effort. Joakim Sandberg's games are a work of love: they always offer a precise and fun gameplay with an excessive attention to the details. Iconoclasts is his biggest project and a really promising action-adventure platformer.

Celeste - Powerpuff
A game about climbing a mountain, from the creators of TowerFall. Celeste is an hardcore platformer with a precise gameplay through more than 600 levels.

東方憑依華 ~ Antinomy of Common Flowers - shockdude
"Touhou comes to Steam again! Also known as Touhou 15.5, Antinomy of Common Flowers is an official fighting game spinoff from the Touhou Project series of bullet-hell shmups. Choose from a cast of 19 playable characters to form the strongest duo in 2v2 "master/slave" combat, and enjoy an OST featuring guest arrangements from doujin artists and new original tracks from ZUN himself. Although the game will release in Japanese only, an official English translation has been confirmed for a later date."

CZmwtvf.png

The game of the month will focus on a game that a person from the community has chosen, the aim? try and complete this game before the month ends! (Send me a PM if you have completed the game.)

Unexplored - Hella
Unexplored is a real-time roguelike where you brave a dungeon to recover a relic, then try to escape with it as well as your life. There's a host of tricks, traps, monsters, and mysterious loot waiting for you, so you'll need to use your wits to survive. What really sets Unexplored apart is how the entire dungeon is generated all at once, instead of floor-by-floor, giving each run a progression like a real campaign, rather than a wild assortment of levels. There's a whole lot of roguelike fun to be had.

I challenge SteamERA to recover the Amulet of Yendor (the relic) on any difficulty setting (not the Tutorial!). It is found in a regular "New Game".

JO5lT6X.png

• Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. The discussion of splitting retail packs is fine though.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about.Just buy them!

Xq90JiF.png

sHxnM65.png

The SteamERA Community was founded on Discord on October 2017, a stranded bunch of SteamGAF who united together and embraced on what we thought was the end of times. However as more people joined we found hope and soon started to formulate and plan for the future. This thread would not be possible without the community we have on Discord and I encourage all of you to join if you have not.

You can join this amazing community on Discord with this link:

https://discord.gg/QP29sCr

Last edited:
OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Oct 25, 2017
UK
LpecToh.png

BjrrFWJ.png

Read the rules first and send MRORANGE a PM to ask for a link to the Google form.

t1516406700z0.png

Ab92z78.png

- 5 games can be submitted in rank from 5th place to first place, with a point system.
- You cannot submit a game that is not complete (episodic content or Early Access).
- You cannot post the same game 5 times.
- You cannot submit a game from previous years or from future years
- You cannot submit games that are not on Steam.
- You can submit less than 5 games, but you must submit at least 1 game.
- You must give a short answer on your 1st place choice, it could be just a sentence.
- Copy and paste the name of the game exactly how it appears on the steam page please.
- There is two optional voting criteria for DLC of the year and Early Aces GOTY.
- Rogue votes will be disqualified.
- Contact MRORANGE if you have any questions or problems.

- Deadline: Saturday 20th January at 00:00 GMT / 19th January at 19:00 EST

Last edited:
OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Happy New Year everyone, the SteamERA GOTY is up on post 2, gonna sleep now but will send links to each person who PM's me.

Reasons for this is so that the votes don't get spammed if we leave it public,

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Phew Steam thread almost turned into a pumpkin. I thought Ni No Kuni is in March?

Lain

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought Ni no Kuni had been delayed to... March?

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
I resolve to play no new games until I beat the ones I bought this Winter Sale.

The only thing I have bought is Before the Storm upgrade so I have nothing to beat from this sale!

Trying not to buy much outside of must haves because I bought a yearly Humble sub. Having to give away most of the games every month is a little counterproductive :/

Pitou

Oct 25, 2017
man...being reminded that Ni No Kuni got delayed to march hurts....we were so close..

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
man...being reminded that Ni No Kuni got delayed to march hurts....we were so close..

But now I have time to finish the first game.

I don't play rogue likes. Someone sell me on Unexplored. I want to be a part of the party.

your odds of success are low

Arulan

Oct 25, 2017
Did Vermintide 2 get delayed too? I'm seeing it as Q1 now.

I still have ELEX, Cuphead, Prey, and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice to get to.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Ouch, I just read this about I Am Setsuna/Lost Sphear

The game's initial Japanese release far undersold the numbers of its predecessor I Am Setsuna; while I Am Setsuna sold a combined 61,263 copies between 33,629 on PS4 and 27,994 on Vita, while Lost Sphear sold only 7,363 on PS4, and 5,770 on Switch.[12] Dengekistated that the game only sold about 20% of its initial shipment, indicating that Square Enix likely expected it to sell more as well.[13]

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't gotten a single foil drop with my cards this whole sale so far. I was getting like 3-4 per sale in past couple years. Feels bad man.

Also happy New Years SteamERA :)

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Happy new year guys. I can't wait to play Planescape and the Trails games for the first time! Excited for the year and really happy I have time for backlog till Ni No Kuni 2 comes out! Hope you guys beat more than you buy (if you play some of those ero games, that's probably too literal...). Drive safe if ya'll head out or are coming home, watch for drunk drivers. Take care of yourselves <3

Phinor

Oct 27, 2017
January looks like a January from 10+ years ago, very few games and nothing interesting. I should say that's perfect because of (slight) backlog issues but new games are new games, backlog is just full of excellent old crap you already bought so no excitement there.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
January looks like a January from 10+ years ago, very few games and nothing interesting. I should say that's perfect because of (slight) backlog issues but new games are new games, backlog is just full of excellent old crap you already bought so no excitement there.

Yeah, I am interested in Railway Empire, but that comes out at the end of the month.

mtlspider

Oct 26, 2017
Once again thanks for the thread, MRORANGE.

Great pick for the Game of the Month challenge - this one's going to be tough to crack.

Hope everyone had a decent haul from the Steam sales and happy new year!

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Happy 2018 SteamERA. I've been playing Hollow Knight recently and yeah, it's a pretty good atmospheric Metroidvania so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.