• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SteamERA GOTY results on Saturday 27th January at 23:00 GMT - Will MRORANGE deliver?

• Yes!

Votes: 51 22.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • We should probably get morningbus to do it again.

Votes: 45 19.5%
  • Yes, in like 9 months.

Votes: 47 20.3%
  • Who cares? It's all rigged if Zelda: BOTW doesn't win.

Votes: 69 29.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbz

Alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yup, my aiming skill is improved a lot from lowering the sens setting even lower (I think I hit the sweet spot). I was using a wrong sens setting after all for so long (I'm a dumbass). Hurts my mouse hand a bit tho (I rotate my wrist to aim).

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
zkylon
Early in Night in the Woods if you talk to the mom she mentions a book called Wellboy. The description reminds me of Peter Milligan's Enigma. I'd heard of it but hadn't read it yet.

Deleted member 15476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I'm not seeing the option.

Just to clarify, I'm trying to use the Steam app on my phone or the website to remotely force Steam on my desktop to install a game.

When I click, Play Game, it just gives me a prompt asking if Steam is installed on this machine.
It should be available here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/brig_caster/games/?tab=all (quick edit: in the all games tab)

This is how it looks on my internet browser looks for reference(mind it's the same PC, but I have commanded installs even from the android app multiple times, so it shouldn't matter)

mBFa1Pp.png

impact

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tampa
Yup, my aiming skill is improved a lot from lowering the sens setting even lower (I think I hit the sweet spot). I was using a wrong sens setting after all for so long (I'm a dumbass). Hurts my mouse hand a bit tho (I rotate my wrist to aim).
If you're a wrist aimer you should probably be using a higher than normal sens. It's definitely better than hurting yourself!

s1mple is one of the best aimers in the world and the dude plays on really high sens. Don't let the low sensers try to tell you it's the only way. Just never use mouse acceleration.

OP
OP
MRORANGE

MRORANGE

Nice thread btw :)
Oct 25, 2017
UK
THIS IS THE LAST CHANCE!
6 hours to go!
You don't need to post 5 5 games, you can only post 1 if needs be!
Open to all, even lurkers!

LpecToh.png

BjrrFWJ.png

Read the rules first and send MRORANGE a PM to ask for a link to the Google form.

t1516406700z0.png

Ab92z78.png

- 5 games can be submitted in rank from 5th place to first place, with a point system.
- You cannot submit a game that is not complete (episodic content or Early Access).
- You cannot post the same game 5 times.
- You cannot submit a game from previous years or from future years
- You cannot submit games that are not on Steam.
- You can submit less than 5 games, but you must submit at least 1 game.
- You must give a short answer on your 1st place choice, it could be just a sentence.
- Copy and paste the name of the game exactly how it appears on the steam page please.
- There is two optional voting criteria for DLC of the year and Early Aces GOTY.
- Rogue votes will be disqualified.
- Contact MRORANGE if you have any questions or problems.

- Deadline: Saturday 20th January at 00:00 GMT / 19th January at 19:00 EST[/

Oct 25, 2017
GAHHH, Steamgifts is such a POS in like seventeen different ways. This is what I get for being pickier about what I add to my Steam account. It was worth it for Aurion: Legacy of the Kori-Odan, though.

I also have a key for Doodle Mafia. First to PM me gets it. I'll edit this post when it's gone.

EDIT: GONE.

Last edited:

Stoze

Oct 26, 2017
Production update from the devs of We Happy Few

http://steamcommunity.com/games/320240/announcements/detail/1655504438994226773

They've realized that people aren't happy with how they jacked up the price of the game so... they've decided not to sell the game on Steam starting February 1st and until release (which is delayed to Summer). Never seen anyone try that before.
They're also offering refunds to everyone regardless of playtime, which uh, props to them for doing that but it sounds like they're kind of sinking their own ship. Hopefully the game doesn't launch with a thud, I still think it looks interesting.

Andres

Oct 25, 2017

They've realized that people aren't happy with how they jacked up the price of the game so... they've decided not to sell the game on Steam starting February 1st and until release (which is delayed to Summer). Never seen anyone try that before.
I remember watching people play it around launch, the survival aspects just seemed frustrating and annoying. With your character constantly needing sleep and water.

Wok

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
France

6a3ff1f46b5f6863d70240ab765f58d8.png

Collectors are already anticipating that the game might never be sold again.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Now that I've finished Assassins Creed, what game do I play next?

South Park: Fractured But Whole
Tyranny
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Total Warhammer II campaign
Tomb Raider
KOTOR
Star Wars Battlefront II campaign
Civilisation VI campaign
Shadowrun: Dragonfall
Shadow Tactics
Lord of the Rings: Shadow of War
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2

Yes, I have a stupidly large backlog of games to play

Deleted member 3897

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Tyranny
Tomb Raider
KOTOR
Civilisation VI campaign
Shadow Tactics

tired-dogs-sleeping-together-on-bed.jpg

Deleted member 14377

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

What a fucking mess of a project. Great concept, so much goodwill from the community and like... what happened?

Tonton

Oct 25, 2017
It's also stupid not to release it in the west, even more so stupid not to release the mobile game it's based on in the west that already has english texts.
Yet here we are.
Doesn't the game sometimes has collaborations that could be licensing hell outside of japan?
You can easily play it already anyway

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Tyranny
Tomb Raider
KOTOR
Civilisation VI campaign
Shadow Tactics

Shadowrun Dragonfall is the best crpg out of all the recent ones since the comeback in 2014 and it tops out at around 20 hours I think.

Though you could play battlefront's campaign and get that garbage out of the way in a few hours then play better things to wash the foul taste away.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
10-15 hours if you ignore all the side stuff, 30+ hours if you want to go through most of the content, maybe more depending on what the definitive edition added.
Not bad. Is the side content worth doing?
Shadowrun Dragonfall is the best crpg out of all the recent ones since the comeback in 2014 and it tops out at around 20 hours I think.

Though you could play battlefront's campaign and get that garbage out of the way in a few hours then play better things to wash the foul taste away.
I was thinking of doing that, since it's short. The aesthetic for Shadowrun is really appealing to me, too.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
I really hope I'm almost halfway through Night in the Woods.
I enjoy it but I kiiiiinda feel its outliving its welcome a bit? Anyways I should be able to finish it by tomorrow.
Decided to hang out with Bea more since I like her level headedness.

Granblue Fantasy Project Re Link really looks nice. It will be stupid not to release it on PC

I think I read it is coming to PC? Been a long time since its announcement last year though :X

Tonton

Oct 25, 2017
I think I read it is coming to PC? Been a long time since its announcement last year though :X
Don't remember anything like that
Platinum is no stranger to PC and Cygames even has Shadowverse on Steam so if this gets a western release I can totally see it happening though
And i'm hoping for it

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh I finally started 20XX last night and yeah, the impressions weren't lying this is definitely a mega man X clone. Like...so much that I'm surprised lawsuits were never filed.

It's fun though. Definitely what I needed to hold me over until the X collection comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.