• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Will you play Chime this month?

• Yay!

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • Nay!

Votes: 173 27.5%
  • wtf is chime?

Votes: 391 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
coming from quake champions, pubg is an absolute slog

jesus you have to run a lot

giphy.gif

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
Feel kind of bad for the replacement Chloe. She did a decent job. Maybe all that pot changed Chloe's voice a little.

So as I have a habit of doing, I go back and play the older games in series that are getting a sequel to see if maybe I'd like them. So I've been playing a bit of Devil May Cry. I don't understand why it is basically a Resident Evil structure (makes sense given the history) but then broken up into like 30 second long missions sometimes.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Mouse-Like Joystick + increased in-game sensitivity can help. It won't get as good as pure mouse support, but it's not bad.
Yeah. I fiddled around with some more input tweaks for the controller and it's okay - but f or this game I would have to switch to the One controller I guess. Is Dark Souls 2 working better in that regard? Have not tried it yet with the SC.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
So Xseed is bringing over Zwei 1, was hoping for Brandish tbh
I hope they do something about scaling, like being able to zoom out a bit. I played the fan translation a bit, and I find it a bit uncomfortable due to the huge size of the characters and how little you see of the map. It's almost like it was meant to be a PSP game.
Also if Zwei 1 was always on the table, why did they release the second one first? That's just weird .

Andres

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they do something about scaling, like being able to zoom out a bit. I played the fan translation a bit, and I find it a bit uncomfortable due to the huge size of the characters and how little you see of the map. It's almost like it was meant to be a PSP game.
Also if Zwei 1 was always on the table, why did they release the second one first? That's just weird .
They said on the stream that Zwei 2 was a lot easier to port over to modern PCs while Zwei 1 was more of a challenge.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
They even put the "pet mini-game" into the game. In the original that was just something that was shown on the launcher. That was all the craze in the late 90s, games that messed with the desktop a bit (like having a cat walk around).
I will always and forever respect XSEED for the amount of work they put into these not really all that profitable ports. They are crazy, but incredible.

Oct 26, 2017
I finally wanted to play Wolfenstein 2. It let me download it last week just fine. The files are still on my computer. Now when I enter my Steam library with a VPN it doesn't show up and when I want to start it through the exe it says that this version isn'T available in my country. What am I supposed to do?

Can't start it in offline-modus either.
It seems to check the ip of your mobile while logging in with the steam guard code from it. If you use the VPN in your mobile too it will let you play it. Tried it once before that way. But now i just wait until the 3 months are over and the lock is lifted. Until the im playing the first one for now.

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
Getting back into my XCOM 2 WOTC campaign, last played in September... I don't remember how any of this works.

This is why I have problems. I have to restart games so often because I run out of time and then don't play for too long, forgetting everything. I started Xcom 2 vanilla and will go on to WOTC after that.

I am also looking to get a Surface Pro or some other tablet thing to use for travel and older games, so hopefully that will stop me getting too having excuses for older games at least

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
Just as a pre-warning to people If you want lots of "Potentially good" games soon for cheap they're going to do another Jingle Jam bundle starting tomorrow at "BUNDLE LAUNCHES DECEMBER 1st 5pm GMT"

It starts with and each day new thing(s) are added for 35$ on Humble Bundle:
Rust
Garrys Mod
Dungeon of the Endless
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut
TF2 Badges "Rare & Exclusive"
https://www.reddit.com/r/Yogscast/c...ms_2017_schedule_and/?st=jamtw3hb&sh=4938b0c6

Parsnip

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
I feel that way if I dont play for 2 days lol
This is why I have problems. I have to restart games so often because I run out of time and then don't play for too long, forgetting everything. I started Xcom 2 vanilla and will go on to WOTC after that.

I am also looking to get a Surface Pro or some other tablet thing to use for travel and older games, so hopefully that will stop me getting too having excuses for older games at least
I stopped playing so I could continue my Assassin's Creed backlog, but then I didn't even get the newest one on launch so it wasn't really such a time sensitive matter after all. :shrug:
But turns out I didn't forget too much of the tactical layer stuff, otherwise that sectopod would have smoked my entire squad. Reaper concealment is so incredibly useful.
They said on the stream that Zwei 2 was a lot easier to port over to modern PCs while Zwei 1 was more of a challenge.
I can imagine. Looking at the release date, it's probably one of those dx8 Falcom games again and we all know how challenging those have been in the past.

Oct 25, 2017
WBacon just posted this in that Mega Man anniversary thread:

So I'm guessing a new Mega Man game is getting announced on monday

Mighty Number 10.

I should really tag and ask him:
1. Is Okami HD is going to have a voice volume slider in the options?
2. Why doesn't the SFV soundtrack get updated with the new music tracks as stages/characters are released?

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Didn't take it, but wanted to ask if there's a reason you hide the game name with the key? I think it'd work better if you had the game name(s) in a the post(s).

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I finally wanted to play Wolfenstein 2. It let me download it last week just fine. The files are still on my computer. Now when I enter my Steam library with a VPN it doesn't show up and when I want to start it through the exe it says that this version isn'T available in my country. What am I supposed to do?

Can't start it in offline-modus either.

Change (not to be confused with reset) your password. It'll kill any ghost sessions that are lingering about.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm finally back. I had ordered my SSD but like a day after that my hard drive finally died completely, so I've been without my PC for like 5 days. Or 6. I don't remember exactly it was hell, like living in solitary confinement you sort of lose track of time.

Fucking hell does this thing boot up fast though.

Have I been living under a rock...is DMC5 real?

Yes and most likely playstation exclusive for a time :P

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Played some more DS3, I have not died from any invasion besides the first but I died like 15 times from falling off in the most stupid ways...

Oct 25, 2017
WBacon can eat a dirty sock until he brings Asura's Wrath to steam.

And to MvCI

Yes yes. And Nero and Vergil. And Gene. And bring Godhand and DMC HD collection to Steam.

Though if those leaks are right and DMC5 is coming, hopefully that will light a fire under Capcom's ass to finally get that trilogy off PS3/x360 and put on PS4/X1/Steam.

At that rate, I can afford to install it! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.